Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Comey "bombshells"

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: The Comey "bombshells"
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »
I wonder if there will be an investigation into Comey leaking his notes.  I hate to break it to him, but that's illegal.  Also, I think that his testimony was a clear indication that Trump was in the right for firing him.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:52:47 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 11:10:17 PM »
USAToday right now (10:28 pm)

How Comey's testimony could lead to obstruction case against Trump
So Trump's a liar.  Now what?
Comey calls Trump a liar
Comey gets his revenge against Trump
Comey testimony a disaster for Trump

:facepalm:

For those of you who aren't idiots, what Comey "felt" or "thought" or "fantasized" has no bearing whatsoever on what actually happened. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:13:24 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 11:15:27 PM »
Couldn't sleep last night. Got up and turned on hearings. Didn't hear shit. Quit wasting my money and go to work. Afterwards, had the best nap of my life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 12:25:54 AM »
Visiting the folks. My dad asked me what I thought.
I said that was nothing g more than a big fart in the wind!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 09:28:14 AM »
But you know how this is being spun.  Fine upstanding FBI leader thinks evil Trump is a liar!  He was fired for investigating him!
That part appears to be somewhat true.

I've already seen the headlines saying he made the concrete case that Trump obstructed justice.
That part's not.

Those two things are not equivalent. I think Comey's testimony did a lot to quell the "big scandal" Russia conspiracies, and specifically that Trump didn't try to "obstruct" any investigation, but at the same time poured some gas on the "little scandal" that he did fire the FBI director for no good reason other than him not "being loyal" enough to make a big public show over his non-involvement in the Russia investigation at that time.

The conversations he did have with Comey, while not technically "obstructing justice", were reminiscent of Lynch's conversations with Bill Clinton on that tarmac though. Nothing technically illegal, but also unseemly and not something you want to hear from someone involved, even if indirectly, in an FBI investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »
That part appears to be somewhat true.
That part's not.

Those two things are not equivalent. I think Comey's testimony did a lot to quell the "big scandal" Russia conspiracies, and specifically that Trump didn't try to "obstruct" any investigation, but at the same time poured some gas on the "little scandal" that he did fire the FBI director for no good reason other than him not "being loyal" enough to make a big public show over his non-involvement in the Russia investigation at that time.

The conversations he did have with Comey, while not technically "obstructing justice", were reminiscent of Lynch's conversations with Bill Clinton on that tarmac though. Nothing technically illegal, but also unseemly and not something you want to hear from someone involved, even if indirectly, in an FBI investigation.

How can you not see, though, that this is EXACTLY how business is done. 

You ask a guy if there's any way he can give somebody a break. If he does, he does.  It's not quid pro quo. 

There's nothing "unseemly" about it other than Comey is a partisan hack and pissed off just like the rest of the DC crew that this terrible, awful orange man was elected by the dirty little people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 10:56:14 AM »
I do not believe that my being a more powerful and influential man than anyone on here makes it criminal when I comment on your posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2017, 10:59:55 AM »
I do not believe that my being a more powerful and influential man than anyone on here makes it criminal when I comment on your posts.

I wrote all that down because I was afraid you might lie about it.  I felt pressure. Or at least I assumed you were pressuring. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 11:08:38 AM »
There's nothing "unseemly" about it other than Comey is a partisan hack and pissed off just like the rest of the DC crew that this terrible, awful orange man was elected by the dirty little people.
Tell me you also don't think there was anything unseemly about Clinton meeting with Lynch on the tarmac and I'll take your opinion seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
Tell me you also don't think there was anything unseemly about Clinton meeting with Lynch on the tarmac and I'll take your opinion seriously.

I like apples.  I don't like bananas. 

The two things are not alike at all. 

The fact that you think they are shows that you're still being duped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 01:39:06 PM »
I wonder if there will be an investigation into Comey leaking his notes.  I hate to break it to him, but that's illegal.  Also, I think that his testimony was a clear indication that Trump was in the right for firing him.
Hate to break it to you...that's not illegal. Trump's problem is that he doesn't stop talking/tweeting. Like when he told Russian officials that, "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job...I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »
I like apples.  I don't like bananas. 

The two things are not alike at all. 

The fact that you think they are shows that you're still being duped.
"Bitch that phrase don't make no sense why can't fruit be compared?"

Hate to break it to you...that's not illegal. Trump's problem is that he doesn't stop talking/tweeting. Like when he told Russian officials that, "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job...I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
As opposed to Obama telling the Russians he'd have "more flexibility to negotiate with Putin after the election" (of his second term).

http://www.snopes.com/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

I'm not saying he doesn't spout off at the mouth and especially at the twitter finger...just sayin, it's another fruit.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:03:16 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2017, 03:31:35 PM »

As opposed to Obama telling the Russians he'd have "more flexibility to negotiate with Putin after the election" (of his second term).

I'm not saying he doesn't spout off at the mouth and especially at the twitter finger...just sayin, it's another fruit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2017, 04:09:21 PM »
WRONG, bitch. 

That's why he was elected.  Run the country like a business. Make. America. Great. Again. 

And he would if you fuckhole crybabies would sit your entitled asses down and shut the fuck up. We can start with Mark Warner.  I'd love to have photos of him fucking an endangered spotted owl or something.  I'd like to see him buried politically and ruined as a human.
If he runs this Country like one of his businesses, it'll be run into the ground. Again, I really hope he doesn't try to run this Country like a business.

As for loving to have photos of a man fucking an owl...coming from you, that doesn't seem strange at all. I think maybe you should sit your "entitled ass down and shut the fuck up"...because like Trump, the more you speak, or in this case post, the worse you get. Fucking snowflake.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 04:24:18 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2017, 04:18:39 PM »

One teeny-tiny difference, Obama's administration wasn't under FBI investigation for possible collusion with the Russians.

Quick point about Trump running his face...he said today that he'd go under oath and say that he didn't ask Comey for Loyalty ever and that he didn't ask for Comey to let the Flynn investigation go...then he said that he barely knew him and that there wouldn't be anything wrong if he did say either of those things to him, from what he has heard and read today (I'm guessing Fox News).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 04:21:34 PM »
If he runs this Country like one of his businesses, it'll be run into the ground. Again, I really hope he doesn't try to run this Country like a business.

You dumb. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »
You dumb.
Not so much. Keep trying though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 04:29:28 PM »
Do more research.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 04:58:29 PM »
Do more research.
^THIS^
KAOS!!!! Read what WiregrassTiger posted and do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2017, 05:24:10 PM »

You really dumb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions