Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Comey "bombshells"

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: The Comey "bombshells"
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 05:56:52 PM »
One teeny-tiny difference, Obama's administration wasn't under FBI investigation for possible collusion with the Russians.

This is true. The democrats are only under "matters"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 07:21:24 PM »
Hate to break it to you...that's not illegal. Trump's problem is that he doesn't stop talking/tweeting. Like when he told Russian officials that, "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job...I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
It is actually illegal, and is also most certainly against FBI regulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »

Dude, he broke it to you. It has to be true!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2017, 12:23:20 PM »

Prowler knows so much that isn't so. Believes what he wants. Rinse and repeat.

Ssdd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2017, 03:26:53 PM »
Like I posted earlier...it is not illegal, regardless of what Faux News tells you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/were-comey-leaks-legal-memos-2017-6

Do more research, mouth breather.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:30:09 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2017, 03:38:33 PM »
Like I posted earlier...it is not illegal, regardless of what Faux News tells you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/were-comey-leaks-legal-memos-2017-6

Do more research, mouth breather.

JeffreySoync is a better poster than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2017, 11:12:13 PM »
JeffreySoync is a better poster than you.
I wonder Kaos...is it ever embarrassing for you to always have a cheeto orange ring around your mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 12:52:02 AM »
I wonder Kaos...is it ever embarrassing for you to always have a cheeto orange ring around your mouth.

Not as embarrassing as that Sanders jizz that's always dried in your free-cheese beard crumbles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2017, 11:31:40 PM »
Not as embarrassing as that Sanders jizz that's always dried in your free-cheese beard crumbles.
No jizz in my beard and I don't recall saying anything about Sanders for a long time, what's funny though...you don't deny having the Cheeto orange ring around your mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2017, 09:01:46 AM »
No jizz in my beard and I don't recall saying anything about Sanders for a long time, what's funny though...you don't deny having the Cheeto orange ring around your mouth.

Most likely it has nothing to do with any orange rings. When business people like a president, its usually tied to business. But you have no clue about these things. People with their hand out never do...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2017, 02:22:59 PM »
Most likely it has nothing to do with any orange rings. When business people like a president, its usually tied to business. But you have no clue about these things. People with their hand out never do...
President's businesses that'll put him in more hot water?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/dc-and-marylands-lawsuit-trump-flagrantly-violating-emoluments-clause/2017/06/12/8a9806a8-4f9b-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html

Yeah, I know nothing about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2017, 03:33:15 PM »
"The lawsuit, the first of its kind brought by government entities, marks a turning point for Democratic attorneys general and showcases their increasingly influential role in Washington at a time when their party is largely shut out of power."[/i]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2017, 05:12:21 PM »
Yeah, I know nothing about that.

You know nothing about a lot...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2017, 07:51:05 PM »
You know nothing about a lot...

Like Reagan said , he knows so much that isn't so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE