Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »
Truth hurts. You're stupid and I feel sorry for your parents.

Interesting. He's probably taking care of his. And yours are still taking care of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2017, 10:09:28 PM »

Interesting. He's probably taking care of his. And yours are still taking care of you.
Interesting, I don't remember saying anything to you...and no, my parents aren't "taking care" of me. I make my own way, not that that's any of your business. And before you go crying like a snowflake bitch, Kaos was the first one to bring up parents in an attempt to try and dog me.

Back to the Russian investigation. The special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner and his business dealings. Like I've said before...everything is being investigated and from what I've heard and read, SC Robert Mueller is extremely thorough.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-jared-kushners-business-dealings/2017/06/15/5d9a32c6-51f2-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2017, 12:05:34 AM »
Nothing but a witch hunt plain and simple. Marching to the democrat leftist loon drum with an agenda to try to find something, anything to let them have their way. 

I'm disgusted by it and disappointed. 

When that worthless piece of Islamic shit Obama was elected I was honestly mortified. I thought it was one of the worst things to happen to this country in my lifetime. I was right.  At the end of his corruption plagued term we were weaker globally, less secure, less safe, more divided by race and class, less prosperous and more morally and ethically adrift.  The country was worse off in every category thanks to his smug mismanagement and demented vision.

But did I go shooting people? Did I riot? Did the republicans demand investigations into every aspect of his life?  His bankrupt administration and political cronies should have been probed extensively. His connections to Acorn should have been the subject of senate inquiries at the very least. But that didn't happen. We are Americans.  We accepted the results and waited for our chance to retake controls and begin to undo some of the carnage that pandering piece of crap left in his wake.

The neverending investigatons trying to find some shred of something to falsely hang on the president we lawfully elected is disgraceful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2017, 02:04:39 AM »
Nothing but a witch hunt plain and simple. Marching to the democrat leftist loon drum with an agenda to try to find something, anything to let them have their way. 

I'm disgusted by it and disappointed. 

When that worthless piece of Islamic shit Obama was elected I was honestly mortified. I thought it was one of the worst things to happen to this country in my lifetime. I was right.  At the end of his corruption plagued term we were weaker globally, less secure, less safe, more divided by race and class, less prosperous and more morally and ethically adrift.  The country was worse off in every category thanks to his smug mismanagement and demented vision.

But did I go shooting people? Did I riot? Did the republicans demand investigations into every aspect of his life?  His bankrupt administration and political cronies should have been probed extensively. His connections to Acorn should have been the subject of senate inquiries at the very least. But that didn't happen. We are Americans.  We accepted the results and waited for our chance to retake controls and begin to undo some of the carnage that pandering piece of crap left in his wake.

The neverending investigatons trying to find some shred of something to falsely hang on the president we lawfully elected is disgraceful.
Not sure if you knew this or if you really care, but Obama got us out of the Great Recession that the Christian pieces of shit Bill Clinton and George W Bush put us in.

Want more Russian investigation stuff?

Robert Mueller issued subpoenas yesterday for Trump's bank accounts, phone records and some White House staff members. Also looking into the financial dealings of Flynn, Manafort, and Carter Page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2017, 08:19:03 AM »
Not sure if you knew this or if you really care, but Obama got us out of the Great Recession that the Christian pieces of shit Bill Clinton and George W Bush put us in.

Want more Russian investigation stuff?

Robert Mueller issued subpoenas yesterday for Trump's bank accounts, phone records and some White House staff members. Also looking into the financial dealings of Flynn, Manafort, and Carter Page.

You are such a stupid bleating sheep.  You have less understating of how things really work and what reality looks like than an earthworm. You parrot the talking points of some of the dumbest, most unhinged and most despicable people and sources on earth.  The outlets you reference show how gullible and brainwashed you truly are.  While I've mocked and insulted you repeatedly here the truth is that I feel a great sense of pity for you. 

Some of the others have positions with which I disagree. Often vehemently. At the end of the day, however, i still respect the fact that their points of view -- as wrong as they are -- have a basis in their education, experience and logical analysis.  Yours on the other hand far too often seem yanked from some bellowing goonygoob propaganda blog masquerading as news.  You simply don't know what you're talking about 90% of the time.  That renders the 10% or less where you might have a clue worthless. It gets lost in all the other shit posting.

I've been mocking and taunting you for sport for months. But even that now feels cruel and overdone.  All it's done is drag my discourse down to the level of yours in more instances than I'd care to admit. It's done me and the rest of the board no favors.

So I'm done.  Keep howling at the moon.  Keep looking like a deranged bleating sheep.  I may occasionally use one of your shit posts as a launching point to discuss some related topic but I'm done wallowing in the mud with you.  You can't be helped.  And you know what they say about wrestling a pig.  No. Not the part about how if it doesn't squeal it isn't rape. The other part. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2017, 09:55:01 AM »
You are such a stupid bleating sheep.  You have less understating of how things really work and what reality looks like than an earthworm. You parrot the talking points of some of the dumbest, most unhinged and most despicable people and sources on earth.  The outlets you reference show how gullible and brainwashed you truly are.  While I've mocked and insulted you repeatedly here the truth is that I feel a great sense of pity for you. 

Some of the others have positions with which I disagree. Often vehemently. At the end of the day, however, i still respect the fact that their points of view -- as wrong as they are -- have a basis in their education, experience and logical analysis.  Yours on the other hand far too often seem yanked from some bellowing goonygoob propaganda blog masquerading as news.  You simply don't know what you're talking about 90% of the time.  That renders the 10% or less where you might have a clue worthless. It gets lost in all the other shit posting.

I've been mocking and taunting you for sport for months. But even that now feels cruel and overdone.  All it's done is drag my discourse down to the level of yours in more instances than I'd care to admit. It's done me and the rest of the board no favors.

So I'm done.  Keep howling at the moon.  Keep looking like a deranged bleating sheep.  I may occasionally use one of your shit posts as a launching point to discuss some related topic but I'm done wallowing in the mud with you.  You can't be helped.  And you know what they say about wrestling a pig.  No. Not the part about how if it doesn't squeal it isn't rape. The other part.

Thank you Baby Jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2017, 10:42:43 AM »

Goonygoob works but the rest of the words may be over the head of the intended reader. You may want to rethink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2017, 12:46:20 PM »

He speaks for all us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2017, 03:12:24 PM »

Aaand there's that snowflake little bitch. You're as dumb as Gene Simmons trying to trademark the devil horn hand symbol
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 03:19:20 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »
Aaand there's that snowflake little bitch. You're as dumb as Gene Simmons trying to trademark the devil horn hand symbol

Hey now. Even K said that was a stupid move by Gene.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »

YOU, the epitome of a snowflake, calling K one is typical.

Hey, if you just continue to use it, you might take some of its power back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2017, 04:22:21 PM »
YOU, the epitome of a snowflake, calling K one is typical.

Hey, if you just continue to use it, you might take some of its power back.
There's only one on this message board that bitches and complains about nearly everything, that one is Kaos...there's a post of his where he bitches and complains about other people bitching and complaining. He's a snowflake, plain and simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2017, 04:23:59 PM »
If you're not adding anything to a thread besides "Fuckin douche canoe idiot", can you just not click Post?

Really tired of clicking a thread hoping to see some insight and just seeing that brainless idiocy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2017, 04:32:24 PM »
If you're not adding anything to a thread besides "Fuckin douche canoe idiot", can you just not click Post?

Really tired of clicking a thread hoping to see some insight and just seeing that brainless idiocy.
You should direct that to the fuck sticks that continue to not add anything, sometimes including yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2017, 04:35:06 PM »
You should direct that to the fuck sticks that continue to not add anything, sometimes including yourself.
Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2017, 04:44:10 PM »
Link?
Literally three posts above this.

If you're not adding anything to a thread besides "Fuckin douche canoe idiot", blah blah blah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »
Link?

If you make a logical post that goes against his unreasonable propaganda, he considers you a fuckstick.  Don't expect proof of what he is talking about, there isn't any and he can't produce it.  Just know that it's true in his mind and move on.

Fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2017, 04:49:36 PM »
I know this isn't adding to the conversation, but just what is a fuckstick anyway?  I don't fuck near as much as I used to, but when I do I normally like to use my dick.  I just don't see where using a stick would add anything to the endeavor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2017, 04:51:05 PM »
I know this isn't adding to the conversation, but just what is a fuckstick anyway?  I don't fuck near as much as I used to, but when I do I normally like to use my dick.  I just don't see where using a stick would add anything to the endeavor.

Bro.  You aren't using a fuckstick?  Are you from Pleasantville? Do you even see colors?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2017, 04:52:45 PM »
Bro.  You aren't using a fuckstick?  Are you from Pleasantville? Do you even see colors?

I don't get out much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."