friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »
My dad's 401k has increased by $40,000 since Trump became president.  No bullshit, no exaggeration, just straight up fact.  The stock market has gone up that much since then.  That's a nice little bump for someone who is retiring in less than a month. 

My father-in-law owns a manufacturing business.  Right now, his bread and butter is making parts for those CO2 tanks you see behind fast food places and restaurants.  He lost a lot of work when military spending was cut, because he was making parts for the Navy.  Some of his work has also been sent to Malaysia.  All in all, he has had to downsize to just him running the shop.  8 years ago, the business had 4 employees and was bringing in nearly $1 million a year.  He has already seen an uptick in business since Trump has taken office.  I don't know that it will ever be what it was, but it's getting better little by little.

I guess my point is, if things like that are happening with just two people in my family, I can't imagine what is happening across the country with small businesses and whatnot.  It may take a while, but things are going to get better for a lot of people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 09:45:57 PM »
What do you think they are scared of? 

Liberals retain power through economic slavery. They are terrified that the sun will come up, people will be employed and spending money and productive and the fact that their policies offer nothing but government shackles. They are afraid that the prosperity trump ushers in will drive them out of power.

Liberal ideology cannot survive in a society where the economy is given the freedom to reign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 10:52:24 PM »
Faux News... :facepalm:

Its an article reporting and citing information from ADP and Moody's. You dumb fuck.

Although I highly doubt you know what either is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 04:22:12 AM »
Its an article reporting and citing information from ADP and Moody's. You dumb fuck.

Although I highly doubt you know what either is.
Smh...and that's the problem. People that get their news from Fox that has been known as Faux News for a long fucking time. The same Faux News that tried to make a big deal out of the type of mustard President Obama puts on his burger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 09:10:17 AM »
Smh...and that's the problem. People that get their news from Fox that has been known as Faux News for a long fucking time. The same Faux News that tried to make a big deal out of the type of mustard President Obama puts on his burger.

Covfefe, bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 09:41:43 AM »

So if I link the adp and Moody's articles with the same info you'll be ok with it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »
Do...More...Research...Dumbass!!!!

gutter tramp!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 06:13:42 PM »
Still fake news prowler??

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/01/adp-private-sector-payrolls-may-2017.html
So, CNBC isn't fake news now? You Republicans should make a list of all the "real news" media outlets...but, you can't, because then you'd be held to that list instead of being able to cherry pick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 06:35:14 PM »
So, CNBC isn't fake news now? You Republicans should make a list of all the "real news" media outlets...but, you can't, because then you'd be held to that list instead of being able to cherry pick.

Ok. Shall I link you directly to the Adp and Moody's articles? These are numbers. Payroll numbers. Not an opinion. With something like this it does not matter who reports it. I would say you missed the bigger picture or point here but you really just got caught in a stupid post where you were dead wrong. You called the story fake news because it was from fox. So then I show you CNBC reporting the same thing from Adp and Moody's about the job market. To which you responded in another direction. You just didn't like the news that was reported. You didn't like those numbers being positive so you pulled your fake news card out since the first link was from foxnews. And actually CNBC and fox business are a heck of a lot less biased than their political sister networks. Business news usually tends to be that way since it deals mainly with numbers. You'd be best just to take your loss here and try again tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »
Ok. Shall I link you directly to the Adp and Moody's articles? These are numbers. Payroll numbers. Not an opinion. With something like this it does not matter who reports it. I would say you missed the bigger picture or point here but you really just got caught in a stupid post where you were dead wrong. You called the story fake news because it was from fox. So then I show you CNBC reporting the same thing from Adp and Moody's about the job market. To which you responded in another direction. You just didn't like the news that was reported. You didn't like those numbers being positive so you pulled your fake news card out since the first link was from foxnews. And actually CNBC and fox business are a heck of a lot less biased than their political sister networks. Business news usually tends to be that way since it deals mainly with numbers. You'd be best just to take your loss here and try again tomorrow.
List of real news:
Fox
Fox Business
Fox Sports
CNBC

List of fake news:
Everyone else
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 01:15:54 AM »
Swoosh. There goes another Russian spy.

Better go chase him...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 07:27:55 AM »
I would say you missed the bigger picture or point here but you really just got caught in a stupid post where you were dead wrong.
This characterizes approximately 99.99997% of his posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 05:56:58 PM »
James Comey will testify on Thursday, should be interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 06:08:54 PM »
James Comey will testify on Thursday, should be interesting.

If Larry the Cable Guy and Kathy Griffin had a child it would fell sorry for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 07:00:45 PM »
If Larry the Cable Guy and Kathy Griffin had a child it would fell sorry for you.
Keep crying like a little bitch, fuckin snowflake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 08:44:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE