Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!

Token

Re: ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2017, 04:55:15 PM »
fuck stick

The fun pole, meat stick, bang rod, hammer, throbbing man sword, love drill, joy stick, one eyed squirrel, pink snake, beef drill, purple headed yogurt slinger, scream machine, daddy's little monster, brother's oscar meyer fire engine, meat helmet, hooded warrior, stiff peter, the john thomas, wife's best friend, peercy, love rocket,the chairman of the board, man steak, mommy part buster, hymen battering ram, f-14 tom cat, afvagistan tomahawk, purple steel, russel the love mussel, twig and berries, .38 special, bannana juice, spit launcher, caped crusader, 18 inch alabama black snake, ram rod, anal bloody mary maker, that thing you shove in a mommy part, dick, the difference maker, man sausage, sweat bullet, 6 oz marbled rib eye, little slice of heaven, fishing pole, brown trout, pink eel, anal emanicpator, dragon, red rocket, purple headed warrior, saturday night surprise, that thing you love to hate, pleasure seeker, spanky, battle axe, man mellon, baby arm, pussy food, love stick, piston honda, teenage tear maker, pink cannoli stuffer, HBI Hot Beef Injection, the veiny bratwurst, the miracle maker, love cannon, glue shooter, man pipe, my number one employee, the defendant, the weasel, cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2017, 05:05:42 PM »
It's not a penis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2017, 06:01:13 PM »
If you make a logical post that goes against his unreasonable propaganda, he considers you a fuckstick.  Don't expect proof of what he is talking about, there isn't any and he can't produce it.  Just know that it's true in his mind and move on.

Fuckstick.
You might want to look directly above your post. I didn't need to provide a link, because it was in the same thread. I posted the quote that proved my point.

Back to the Russian investigation...Trump's lawyers have hired their own lawyers. Nothing says innocent like having two layers of lawyers.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:03:58 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2017, 06:04:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2017, 07:15:22 PM »
You might want to look directly above your post. I didn't need to provide a link, because it was in the same thread. I posted the quote that proved my point.

Back to the Russian investigation...Trump's lawyers have hired their own lawyers. Nothing says innocent like having two layers of lawyers.  :facepalm:

Everything says innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.  Not the court of your opinion.  I know that doesn't register on your level of intellect but it's true and all the cry baby bullshit you repeat can't and won't ever change it.  Good luck with the next 3 1/2 years of actually having to earn something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »
Everything says innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.  Not the court of your opinion.  I know that doesn't register on your level of intellect but it's true and all the cry baby bullshit you repeat can't and won't ever change it.  Good luck with the next 3 1/2 years of actually having to earn something.
Ummm yeah, I've been earning for over 25 years...so, that's going to continue. Want to know the reason why Trump's lawyer is lawyering up? Because he too is under FBI investigation, just like Trump. Innocent until proven guilty is correct, maybe you should remind some around here of that, because some here are still complaining about Hillary even after proven innocent.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:34:58 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2017, 07:37:34 PM »
Innocent until proven guilty is correct

I'm glad you agree.  Now shut the fuck up about shit that hasn't been proven.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »
Who is complaining about Hillary?  I can't say for certain people haven't been posting about her because I haven't read everything typed in this forum.  But the only thing I recall recently is someone making the comment that what should be investigated is how she got the nod through "collusion" in her own party to make sure she ran against Trump and not Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2017, 09:04:57 PM »

You mean how auburn lawyered up with camgate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2017, 09:07:34 PM »
Who is complaining about Hillary?  I can't say for certain people haven't been posting about her because I haven't read everything typed in this forum.  But the only thing I recall recently is someone making the comment that what should be investigated is how she got the nod through "collusion" in her own party to make sure she ran against Trump and not Bernie.

Prowler missed comey saying they found her classified emails on huma and wieners computer.

He also missed podestas emails conspiring against Bernie.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2017, 09:15:43 PM »
Prowler missed comey saying they found her classified emails on huma and wieners computer.

He also missed podestas emails conspiring against Bernie.

There ya go Snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2017, 09:18:22 PM »
You mean how auburn lawyered up with camgate?
Yeah, I wouldn't use that as an example, because eventhough it wasn't proven, Auburn did pay Cam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2017, 09:26:14 PM »
I'm glad you agree.  Now shut the fuck up about shit that hasn't been proven.
How about I continue to post about the FBI investigations into the President and the rest of his campaign staff, because they are ongoing and if you don't like it...tough shit, keep scrolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't use that as an example, because eventhough it wasn't proven, Auburn did pay Cam.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahha

fucking bammer

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »
There ya go Snags.

It was a response to YOU BOTH bringing her up dummy. Learn what a time line is. My post was AFTER yours. After his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2017, 10:47:33 PM »
It was a response to YOU BOTH bringing her up dummy. Learn what a time line is. My post was AFTER yours. After his.
No shit...you still posted about her. Learn how to read fuck stick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2017, 10:51:30 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahha

fucking bammer
Hardly. Auburn did pay Cam...Innocent until proven guilty though...National Champions!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2017, 11:05:52 PM »
Hardly. Auburn did pay Cam...Innocent until proven guilty though...National Champions!!!!!

Auburn did not pay Cam.  You do realize the FBI (The same people that are after Trump) investigated the entire Cam Newton fiasco.  They didn't find so much as an illegal Happy Meal paid to Cam, Cecil, his mama, his mama baby daddy or his stripper girlfriend.  So, if the FBI, who had access to phone records and everything under the sun, didn't find one single shred of evidence that AU paid Cam...again, the same FBI investigating Donald Trump for all these supposed indiscretions, how is it that you know that Auburn paid Cam?  Curious minds want to know.  Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2017, 11:22:36 PM »
Auburn did not pay Cam.  You do realize the FBI (The same people that are after Trump) investigated the entire Cam Newton fiasco.  They didn't find so much as an illegal Happy Meal paid to Cam, Cecil, his mama, his mama baby daddy or his stripper girlfriend.  So, if the FBI, who had access to phone records and everything under the sun, didn't find one single shred of evidence that AU paid Cam...again, the same FBI investigating Donald Trump for all these supposed indiscretions, how is it that you know that Auburn paid Cam?  Curious minds want to know.  Link?
No offense but P is a little more connected than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2017, 11:49:53 PM »
No offense but P is a little more connected than you.

My bad.  I realized later that I over-stepped my boundaries.  Won't happen again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions