Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: ermagerd. THe Russians are colluding!
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2017, 09:03:56 PM »
So you are comparing Auburn University to AL Capone and OJ Simpson...

Aaaand you're allowed to vote... :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2017, 06:45:12 AM »
Yeah, that worked out well in the O.J. trial didn't it. Better yet, the only thing Al Capone did wrong was tax evasion...other than that, he was a saint.

See this is the difference that you do not understand.  "Know" is not the same as suspect, feel, think, fancy, reckon, guess, surmise, conjecture, conclude, have a hunch, suppose, presume, deduce, infer, sense, imagine, fear, or your eye twitching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2017, 09:06:55 AM »
Yeah, that worked out well in the O.J. trial didn't it. Better yet, the only thing Al Capone did wrong was tax evasion...other than that, he was a saint.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2017, 09:58:50 AM »
:haha:

He'd be best to just wave the white flag on this one and move on. But he won't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2017, 11:31:38 AM »
He'd be best to just wave the white flag on this one and move on. But he won't.

Crazy is progressive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2017, 11:46:35 AM »
Crazy is progressive.

Aaaaaand he's allowed to vote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2017, 02:34:48 PM »
See this is the difference that you do not understand.  "Know" is not the same as suspect, feel, think, fancy, reckon, guess, surmise, conjecture, conclude, have a hunch, suppose, presume, deduce, infer, sense, imagine, fear, or your eye twitching.
I know that Al Capone was cold blooded killer, I know that OJ knows who killed his wife, I know that Auburn paid Cam, and I know that it looks guilty as fuck when the entire White House lawyers up and even those lawyers lawyer up. Only one of two things happen here. 1) nothing is found and everything goes away, 2) something is found and nearly the entire White House goes away.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:37:20 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2017, 02:44:30 PM »
I know that Al Capone was cold blooded killer, I know that OJ knows who killed his wife, I know that Auburn paid Cam, and I know that it looks guilty as fuck when the entire White House lawyers up and even those lawyers lawyer up. Only one of two things happen here. 1) nothing is found and everything goes away, 2) something is found and nearly the entire White House goes away.

Again, forget everything else on either side of this statement.  How do you know?  What proof do you have?  When AU's compliance department, MSU's compliance department, the SEC, NCAA and FBI, who had full access and disclosure, didn't find one shred of evidence to even suggest he got paid, then how does a guy posting on a message board know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2017, 02:50:56 PM »
Again, forget everything else on either side of this statement.  How do you know?  What proof do you have?  When AU's compliance department, MSU's compliance department, the SEC, NCAA and FBI, who had full access and disclosure, didn't find one shred of evidence to even suggest he got paid, then how does a guy posting on a message board know?
You forgot Al Dot Com, Paul Finebaum, Danny Sheridan, and 70% of the population in Alabama all digging for something.

Promises and anonymous donations are almost impossible to track.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:06:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
You missed the point.
You presume I know that Al Capone was cold blooded killer, based off what others have said. You presume I know that OJ knows who killed his wife, You presume I know that Auburn paid Cam, and I know that it looks guilty as fuck when the entire White House lawyers up and even those lawyers lawyer up. Only one of two things happen here. 1) nothing is found and everything goes away, 2) something is found and nearly the entire White House goes away.

All of what you know above is based on assumptions.  You might indeed be right, but you don't know.  You have no proof. You weren't there.  You can't say with 100% certainty with any of those items.  Your argument is invalid.

I certainly hope you are trolling us, because if you believe this...  I got nothin.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:11:04 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2017, 04:17:35 PM »
You forgot Al Dot Com, Paul Finebaum, Danny Sheridan, and 70% of the population in Alabama all digging for something.

Promises and anonymous donations are almost impossible to track.

Impossible to track. Impossible to prove. Yet you know they happened how??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »
You missed the point.
All of what you know above is based on assumptions.  You might indeed be right, but you don't know.  You have no proof. You weren't there.  You can't say with 100% certainty with any of those items.  Your argument is invalid.

I certainly hope you are trolling us, because if you believe this...  I got nothin.

And probably is.  But.....like you had said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2017, 04:54:29 PM »
Impossible to track. Impossible to prove. Yet you know they happened how??
He is assuming...and you know what happens with assumptions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »
He is assuming...and you know what happens with assumptions.

You become a crazed Bernie Sanders supporter who loses all ability to reason and form logical thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2017, 06:16:13 PM »
You missed the point.

My grandfather was in Chicago in the late 20s-early 30s. Played with the Chicago Bears until Coach Halas returned to coaching, was traded to the Brooklyn Dodgers in '33 (in Halas' first year back). So yeah, I know a couple of things about Capone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2017, 06:23:52 PM »
My grandfather was in Chicago in the late 20s-early 30s. Played with the Chicago Bears until Coach Halas returned to coaching, was traded to the Brooklyn Dodgers in '33 (in Halas' first year back). So yeah, I know a couple of things about Capone.

Just when we thought you couldn't be any dumber,  you go and write this and totally redeem yourself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2017, 06:30:45 PM »
Just when we thought you couldn't be any dumber,  you go and write this and totally redeem yourself.
What I wrote is true...ALL OF IT. Whether you believe it or not, makes absolutely no difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2017, 07:41:07 PM »

So spill it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2017, 09:03:16 PM »

From the Wiki's

Capone was widely assumed to have been responsible for ordering the 1929 Saint Valentine's Day Massacre in an attempt to kill Bugs Moran, the head of the North Side Gang. Moran was the last survivor of the main North Side gunmen; his succession had come about because his similarly aggressive predecessors Vincent Drucci and Hymie Weiss had been killed in the violence that followed the murder of original leader Dean O'Banion.

To monitor their targets' habits and movements, Capone's men rented an apartment across from the trucking warehouse and garage at 2122 North Clark Street that served as Moran headquarters. On the morning of Thursday, February 14, 1929, Capone's lookouts signaled gunmen disguised as police to start a "raid". The faux police lined the seven victims along a wall without a struggle, then signaled for accomplices with machine guns. The seven victims were machine-gunned and shot-gunned. Photos of the victims shocked the public and damaged Capone's reputation. Within days, Capone received a summons to testify before a Chicago grand jury on violations of the federal Prohibition Law, but he claimed to be too unwell to attend at that time.

Who knew?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2017, 09:15:38 PM »
From the Wiki's

Capone was widely assumed to have been responsible for ordering the 1929 Saint Valentine's Day Massacre in an attempt to kill Bugs Moran, the head of the North Side Gang. Moran was the last survivor of the main North Side gunmen; his succession had come about because his similarly aggressive predecessors Vincent Drucci and Hymie Weiss had been killed in the violence that followed the murder of original leader Dean O'Banion.

To monitor their targets' habits and movements, Capone's men rented an apartment across from the trucking warehouse and garage at 2122 North Clark Street that served as Moran headquarters. On the morning of Thursday, February 14, 1929, Capone's lookouts signaled gunmen disguised as police to start a "raid". The faux police lined the seven victims along a wall without a struggle, then signaled for accomplices with machine guns. The seven victims were machine-gunned and shot-gunned. Photos of the victims shocked the public and damaged Capone's reputation. Within days, Capone received a summons to testify before a Chicago grand jury on violations of the federal Prohibition Law, but he claimed to be too unwell to attend at that time.

Who knew?

If your great uncle's cousin had played in that town maybe you'd have all that inside info too gutter hore. Do some research.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE