Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kathy Griffin?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Kathy Griffin?
« on: May 31, 2017, 12:16:36 PM »
No comment on that? 

Game of Thrones used a George Bush head on one of its spikes in season one.  But ha ha ha. That was funny. He's a republican, remember?

Griffin, who claims to be a comic but hasn't done anything approaching funny in decades, poses with a bloody severed Trump head in a pose reminiscent of ISIS.  Oh. She's sorry.

Oh yeah?  What would the outrage level be had Tim Allen or Norm McDonald posed with a bloody Obama head? Or a Hillary noggin?  They'd never work again. 

Griffin? She's sorry. Her employer CNN says "that was bad" and life goes on.  The double standard is outrageous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Kathy Griffin?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 01:21:26 PM »
Oh I fully acknowledge that the double standard is in complete play and has been for some time however the right can't have some whiney assed meltdown like the left. 
Was it in poor taste?  Absolutely!
Do I really give a shit either way?  Not really.  She is a talentless hack that isn't even fun to look at.  She looks like a ginger Andy Dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:05:28 PM »
Oh I fully acknowledge that the double standard is in complete play and has been for some time however the right can't have some whiney assed meltdown like the left. 
Do I really give a shit either way?  Not really.  She is a talentless hack that isn't even fun to look at.  She looks like a ginger Andy Dick.

Pre-steroid carrot top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »
CNN just axed her from the New Year's Eve gig.  But even worse, one of her endorsement deals with "Squatty Potty" just went in the dumper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »

Concur.  I refuse to even click a link or watch TV to see what exactly is that she did because fuck her.  And fuck the media for biased reporting that has led to these dipshits thinking they can say and do whatever they like without backlash.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
CNN just axed her from the New Year's Eve gig.  But even worse, one of her endorsement deals with "Squatty Potty" just went in the dumper.

I never understood how she was a celebrity anyway.  No looks, no talent. 

I used to give her a little bit of a pass because my memory said she'd been on News Radio.  But that was another red-head playing a tramp, not her.  So Griffin's never really done anything worthwhile.  How is she a "celebrity?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 02:27:03 PM »
No comment on that? 

Game of Thrones used a George Bush head on one of its spikes in season one.  But ha ha ha. That was funny. He's a republican, remember?

Griffin, who claims to be a comic but hasn't done anything approaching funny in decades, poses with a bloody severed Trump head in a pose reminiscent of ISIS.  Oh. She's sorry.

Oh yeah?  What would the outrage level be had Tim Allen or Norm McDonald posed with a bloody Obama head? Or a Hillary noggin?  They'd never work again. 

Griffin? She's sorry. Her employer CNN says "that was bad" and life goes on.  The double standard is outrageous.

1)

2)
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824
Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

You were demanding Ted Nugent be barred from Fox, right?

That said, I agree with this:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 02:35:24 PM »
1)
2)
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824
You were demanding Ted Nugent be barred from Fox, right?

That said, I agree with this:

1) That's from Rolling Stone, so fuck the fake news.
2) I never heard of Nugent doing that so how could I have an opinion
3) It's his concert.  If you don't like it, don't go. You can't fire him from his own concert.
4) If he said that -- and I didn't see or hear that he did other than this "Rolling Stone" report -- then yeah, I don't think he should have said that
5) The "Rolling Stone" thing is from 2007 so nice reach.  Something from a decade ago. 
6) I've heard him call for Obama to be tried for treason.  I've heard him call for Hillary to be tried for treason.  And hung.  I don't really disagree with that.  Their actions in regard to Benghazi, just as one instance, were despicable.
7) Nugent is funnier than Kathy Griffin
8) Nugent is better looking than Kathy Griffin.  In fact, given the choice of fucking her or letting him fuck me with an elk antler, I'm not sure which way I'd swing. 
9) Whatever Nugent said or didn't say, he didn't follow it up with a half-ass faux apology.  He says what he thinks and fuck it if you don't like it.  He's not doing anything just to be noticed. Whatever he does, he believes in.  Better than her.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:37:09 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 02:37:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 02:39:14 PM »
Who's Ted Nugent, again?

That's Mrs. Nugent's boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 04:58:08 PM »
2) I never heard of Nugent doing that so how could I have an opinion
Exactly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
Exactly.

Because it wasn't the same. 

Exactly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 05:25:36 PM »
Exactly.

You leave Ted Nugent out of this.  The man is a guitar God.  Shall I go so far as to give him, dare I say it, icon status?

I don't recall, that being so long ago, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he did say it.  If so, that's some over the top, cringe-worthy shit right there. Nugent is funny sometimes but he's as far to the right as Nancy Pelosi is left.  He comes off as a wacko, nut job at times.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »
You leave Ted Nugent out of this.  The man is a guitar God.  Shall I go so far as to give him, dare I say it, icon status?

I don't recall, that being so long ago, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he did say it.  If so, that's some over the top, cringe-worthy shit right there. Nugent is funny sometimes but he's as far to the right as Nancy Pelosi is left.  He comes off as a wacko, nut job at times.   

I saw him in concert about 20 years ago.  Pensacola.  KISS (The Farewell Tour) with him and Sebastion-less Skid Row.   Took my dad. 

Did at least part of the concert in a loincloth.  Ted, that is.  Not me or Dad.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 05:37:22 PM »
I saw him in concert about 20 years ago.  Pensacola.  KISS (The Farewell Tour) with him and Sebastion-less Skid Row.   Took my dad. 

Did at least part of the concert in a loincloth.  Ted, that is.  Not me or Dad.

Pics of you and dad in loin cloths or it didn't happen.  I saw him much longer ago than that in Montgomery.  Nazareth opened for him.  Only concert I've ever been to where my ears actually had an annoying ring or buzz in them for the next 2-3 days.  I know Ted damaged my hearing in one concert. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »
Pics of you and dad in loin cloths or it didn't happen.  I saw him much longer ago than that in Montgomery.  Nazareth opened for him.  Only concert I've ever been to where my ears actually had an annoying ring or buzz in them for the next 2-3 days.  I know Ted damaged my hearing in one concert.

Only concert that ever did that to me was AC/DC.  On the floor of the BJCC. Security confiscated all the booze hidden in my boots.  Punched a guy in the face who was messing with my soon-to-be wife. Watched him disappear backward into the crowd during High Voltage. Never saw him again. Hit every puff pass that came by.  One of the best concerts ever. August 1988.

For Those About to Rock was the last song. They lowered cannons from the roof and hit them probably 20 times. We got married in October and I think the hearing had just started to come back. Probably wasn't that long but things were muffled sounding for weeks.

She was gone less than six months from that night.  Wow. That's hard to think about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 12:28:21 AM »

I was standing next to you. The first time I told you I Love You. Forget the year. Thanksgiving night if I recall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 10:07:05 AM »
Nugent works/worked for fox? Real question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 10:21:59 AM »
By the way, I'd like to point out for the umpteenth time that Chizad has again employed the tired "Bammer defense." 

Whenever presented with evidence of disgusting behavior or nefarity (my word) from the left, his first response is to go...

"Oh yeah? Well look what YA'LL did!!" 

T-Town Tom gives away the store to his Bama pals.  "Oh yeah?  Eric Ramsey, bitch." 

I bet if you cut Chizad he'd bleed crimson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2017, 10:30:43 AM »
By the way, I'd like to point out for the umpteenth time that Chizad has again employed the tired "Bammer defense." 

Whenever presented with evidence of disgusting behavior or nefarity (my word) from the left, his first response is to go...

"Oh yeah? Well look what YA'LL did!!" 

T-Town Tom gives away the store to his Bama pals.  "Oh yeah?  Eric Ramsey, bitch." 

I bet if you cut Chizad he'd bleed crimson.

Unless someone did that while working for another network, it's an apples and oranges comparison. Not saying uncle Ted is right. I kind of think he's a loon personally. The kind of moron that takes a loaded AK into subway for "self defense". But last I checked he doesn't work for anyone but himself. Griffin was an employee and representative of CNN so that enters into another realm.

For the record, if Sean hannity or Jesse waters had held up a bloody obama head like that, I could totally understand foxnews terminating them. I just haven't seen where any equivelant has happened. Billy O got canned for personal allegations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE