Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kathy Griffin?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Kathy Griffin?
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2017, 04:53:20 PM »
Quick...how many here would have been pissed off if Trump had held up a fake head of Obama a couple of years ago, or hell, right now? Yeah, that's what I thought...no one. So, sit the fuck down snowflakes.

I, for one, would think the man had truly gone insane and I'd want him to step down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2017, 07:43:31 PM »
Quick...how many here would have been pissed off if Trump had held up a fake head of Obama a couple of years ago, or hell, right now? Yeah, that's what I thought...no one. So, sit the fuck down snowflakes.

You're a fucking lunatic.  I hope to hell youre just shit posting because you are bored. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »

Bull. Shit.

First off, it wouldn't have happened. Secondly, everyone here would have acted the same about it as when it was Trump's head.

You really are an idiot...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2017, 01:52:40 PM »
Your scenario breaks down here.  No way to be "conservative" and funny.  People's exhibit A: Blue Collar Comedy.

Hyuck hyuck.
I know this is mainly a joke, but I disagree and prompted this rant you're now going to have to endure from me.

Adam Carolla is one of the greats IMO.

Dennis Miller, Nick DiPaulo, Artie Lange are up there as well.

Joe Rogan, Jim Norton, Bill Burr are libertarians who are greats in their own right.

Trey Parker & Matt Stone are, as a duo, two of the greatest comedic minds to have ever lived, IMO.

There are X'ers who will fight you if you imply Vince Vaughn is not and has never been funny.

Adam Sandler has put out a lot of mainstream slop lately, but in the 90s it didn't get more simultaneously irreverent and popular than him in comedy.

Tim Allen...

Ok, I should probably stop while I'm sort of ahead.

The list gets bigger and bigger depending on how you define "conservative". Increasingly it means being edgy, politically incorrect, and adamantly pro-free speech. The list of comedians that have vocally spoken out against left-wing politically correct censorship includes just about every single comedian I consider funny.

Edgy and dark humor are slowly becoming taboo and being replaced by smugly pontificating leftist politics into a camera. Jon Stewart started it, and IMO did it well. It was somewhat original coming from him. Colbert was hilarious as his character. John Oliver is the closest thing after those two to actually somewhat carry the torch of some degree of humor. But even with him, it's much more smug preaching than actual humor. Trevor Noah? Samantha Bee? The comedy has been extremely diluted by the time we got down to them.

/rant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2017, 03:42:24 PM »
I know this is mainly a joke, but I disagree and prompted this rant you're now going to have to endure from me.

Joe Rogan, Jim Norton, Bill Burr are libertarians who are greats in their own right.

Trey Parker & Matt Stone are, as a duo, two of the greatest comedic minds to have ever lived, IMO.

There are X'ers who will fight you if you imply Vince Vaughn is not and has never been funny.

Adam Sandler has put out a lot of mainstream slop lately, but in the 90s it didn't get more simultaneously irreverent and popular than him in comedy.

Tim Allen...

The list gets bigger and bigger depending on how you define "conservative". Increasingly it means being edgy, politically incorrect, and adamantly pro-free speech. The list of comedians that have vocally spoken out against left-wing politically correct censorship includes just about every single comedian I consider funny.

Edgy and dark humor are slowly becoming taboo and being replaced by smugly pontificating leftist politics into a camera. Jon Stewart started it, and IMO did it well. It was somewhat original coming from him. Colbert was hilarious as his character. John Oliver is the closest thing after those two to actually somewhat carry the torch of some degree of humor. But even with him, it's much more smug preaching than actual humor. Trevor Noah? Samantha Bee? The comedy has been extremely diluted by the time we got down to them.

/rant
I will be the first to admit, I will whip a man's ass quick, or a woman's, for being gay. Or, a racist. As you know. But saying Vince Vaughan ain't funny?

I'll whip that ass double time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2017, 04:28:14 PM »
I will be the first to admit, I will whip a man's ass quick, or a woman's, for being gay. Or, a racist. As you know. But saying Vince Vaughan ain't funny?

I'll whip that ass double time.

You better bring it then. 

Because Vince Vaughn is about as funny as a cancerous mole.  He wouldn't know funny if it humped his leg.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2017, 04:54:59 PM »

Because Vince Vaughn is about as funny as a cancerous mole.  He wouldn't know funny if it humped his leg.

he was funny in Hacksaw Ridge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »

I cannot believe you'd say this. Surely, you jest?

Like, as if you'd think "you might be a redneck if..." jokes aren't funny.

Next thing, you'll be trying to convince us you didn't vote for Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2017, 08:26:50 PM »
Bull. Shit.

First off, it wouldn't have happened. Secondly, everyone here would have acted the same about it as when it was Trump's head.

He speaks for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
Bull. Shit.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT I know that a few here would not have a problem if say Trump did the same thing (hint: those same inbreds would still vote for Trump if he walked out to the street and shot someone). They are the party over Country voters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2017, 10:57:44 PM »
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT I know that a few here would not have a problem if say Trump did the same thing (hint: those same inbreds would still vote for Trump if he walked out to the street and shot someone). They are the party over Country voters.

You don't know dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2017, 11:31:38 PM »
One thing about it. Trump won!
Whoot! :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »
You don't know dick.
oh, I'll bet he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2017, 06:31:44 AM »

Tim Allen...

/rant

Obviously, I meant "conservative" in the MAGA/Republican Party sense...not actual conservatism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2017, 08:17:13 AM »

Tim Allen...

/rant

I agree with all of that. Well said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2017, 09:07:55 AM »
Obviously, I meant "conservative" in the MAGA/Republican Party sense...not actual conservatism.

See: Why people think wes is a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2017, 09:18:14 AM »
See: Why people think wes is a dick.

I'm a beloved icon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 09:19:26 AM »
I'm a beloved icon.

Sorry but you aren't dead yet so you don't qualify.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 09:29:13 AM »
Sorry but you aren't dead yet so you don't qualify.

I think we all agreed that the makeup-wearing choads of KISS are both breathing and iconic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2017, 09:46:06 AM »
I think we all agreed that the makeup-wearing choads of KISS are both breathing and iconic.

Have not heard someone called a choad since Beavis and Butthead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE