Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fly away now, Agent Comey. Fly, fly, fly.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Fly away now, Agent Comey. Fly, fly, fly.
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 04:55:48 AM »
You are dumber than a hemophiliac fucking a porcupine
I'm surprised I didn't see your retarded ass on the clip...unless in one of those clips you were inside the podium, face banging the little Cheeto and I just didn't see ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »
Good read by Ben Shapiro. Who also has a great podcast.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447698/trump-character-flaws-insecurity-arrogance-harm-agenda
Erick Erickson off the Lucitania as well. This is exactly what I tried to warn about in the primaries and general election…

https://townhall.com/columnists/erickerickson/2017/05/19/no-more-benefits-of-doubt-n2328785
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2017, 07:44:58 AM »
Erick Erickson off the Lucitania as well. This is exactly what I tried to warn about in the primaries and general election…

https://townhall.com/columnists/erickerickson/2017/05/19/no-more-benefits-of-doubt-n2328785

You were wrong then.  You're wrong now. 

Don't you get tired of it?

The basis of that piece is that President Trump should resign because

A) democrats are throwing a media-fueled hissy fit
B) he's being the same bombastic person the majority of the country elected

That's bullshit. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:00:15 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:08:08 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2017, 08:51:43 AM »
You were wrong then.  You're wrong now.
When Trump is impeached, Dems sweep 2018, and Chelsea Clinton is elected in 2020 to take over as Commander-In-Chief for WWIIII, you will stick to this.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:57:35 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2017, 10:50:06 AM »
When Trump is impeached, Dems sweep 2018, and Chelsea Clinton is elected in 2020 to take over as Commander-In-Chief for WWIIII, you will stick to this.

Now you are being bombastic and little like Prowler.

During the election, you were Prowler's twin. When Trump won, you realized you whiffed. Now that you smell a little blood, you are back in the tank with Prowler. Look up, The Fonze is about to go over you...AGAIN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447746/donald-trump-self-inflicted-wounds-conservative-cognitive-dissonance-untenable

Writer for law of liberty.org too libruhl I guess…

Nope.  Just missing the point. 

We can't give in and pillory the man because the democrats and Hollywood fucks didn't get their way and are throwing tantrums. 

Every bit of the "controversy" and shit is spawned from a viewpoint that refuses to see Trump through any other lens than the one they demand must fit.  They fucking LOST.  They're STILL lost. 

I'm absolutely disgusted by what I see coming from the left.  I'd be perfectly happy at this point with a war that drives all of them out of this country.  Every last one.  Let Chuck Schumer and Stephen Colbert lead the parade the fuck right on out.  Take John McCain with them. 

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:48:25 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2017, 12:47:49 PM »
And while we are here?

I am equally disappointed and sickened by the status quo DC lifers so terrified by the democratic onslaught that they are willing to betray the very populace that turned out in overwhelming numbers to support Trump.

The media is lying about his level of support. They did not get their way so they are disrupting and obstructing the political process and performing what is, in effect, a coup. 

This isn't what I signed up for.  This isn't why Trump was elected. You can't overthrow the motherfucking government because things didn't go your way.  But that's what the democrats with help from the liberal media is doing.  And you're backing it. 

There's a section in that National Review article that sums it up neatly.  It talks about Trump "substituting his personal instincts for nearly 23 decades of accumulated mores.."

EXACTLY. That's why he won.  The country is tired of the 23 decades of the same non-productive bullshit. He was elected to get things done and break the stranglehold that the status quo inflicts on us. He destroyed a field of 'seasoned' politicians content to talk incessantly while saying absolutely nothing. He broke the consummate career politician's back.  And he did it by NOT adhering to the same old 'mores' and patterns, by rejecting the establishment, by doing things his way.

Why in the fuck would you or anybody else now expect him to become what he campaigned against? To reject the very same instincts that got him where he is today when all of the fuckholes bitching now said he had no chance and was doing it wrong.  Of course he listens to his instincts and not the politi-speak being shoveled his way.  He should.

The crying fucks can go straight to hell. 

I support pretty much everything he's done so far.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:02:16 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2017, 01:06:14 PM »
I support pretty much everything he's done so far.

Dude needs to get off of twitter and stop trying to fight the media at every turn. I understand they need fighting, but let someone else do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2017, 01:14:03 PM »
Dude needs to get off of twitter and stop trying to fight the media at every turn. I understand they need fighting, but let someone else do it.

I'm talking about actual work.  Policy. Orders. Direction. 

It's all going the way it should. 

If Obama had economic numbers like Trump has generated?  CNN would be pumping him for a Nobel in economics. Same if he had made the deal with China.  He'd be championed for his responses to Syria and NK.   

EVERYTHING Trump has done is ignored by the media as they pursue bullshit leaks and Russian ghosts. It's a campaign designed to demean the man.  I hope he's strong and stubborn enough to outlast this storm of yellow journalism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2017, 02:42:49 PM »

If Obama had economic numbers like Trump has generated?  CNN would be pumping him for a Nobel in economics. Same if he had made the deal with China.  He'd be championed for his responses to Syria and NK.   

EVERYTHING Trump has done is ignored by the media as they pursue bullshit leaks and Russian ghosts. It's a campaign designed to demean the man.  I hope he's strong and stubborn enough to outlast this storm of yellow journalism.

I agree on policy. If he would ignore the media instead of giving them a "yo mama"...then things would run much smoother...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
I agree on policy.

Now just look what you did.  You made a snowflake cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 03:38:40 PM »
Now just look what you did.  You made a snowflake cry.
I haven't seen anyone here bitch about policy. Ineptitude and corruption, or in the very least the appearance of corruption (compacted by the aforementioned ineptitude) are the focus of any criticism I've seen here.

I'm not counting Prowler's copypasta, but even most of that falls under those categories as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »

I'll spell this out for you slowly.
T.R.U.M.P.
H.A.S.
N.O.T.
D.O.N.E.
A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
O.T.H.E.R.
T.H.A.N.
S.I.G.N.
E.X.E.C.U.T.I.V.E.
O.R.D.E.R.S.
T.H.A.T.
H.E.
B.A.R.E.L.Y.
R.E.A.D.S.
Anyone that can scribble their name, can do just about as much as Trump has done in his first 100 days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »
I'm absolutely disgusted by what I see coming from the left.  I'd be perfectly happy at this point with a war that drives all of them out of this country.  Every last one.  Let Chuck Schumer and Stephen Colbert lead the parade the fuck right on out.  Take John McCain with them.

Funny, I never saw you cry and complain every single time the "Right" were going after Obama for every little thing he did wrong, in their eyes...much less, call for an all out extermination. Oh that's right, you're Party over Country, my mistake. Seems like you'd enjoy living in North Korea more than here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2017, 03:54:51 PM »
I haven't seen anyone here bitch about policy. Ineptitude and corruption, or in the very least the appearance of corruption (compacted by the aforementioned ineptitude) are the focus of any criticism I've seen here.

I'm not counting Prowler's copypasta, but even most of that falls under those categories as well.

Ineptitude? Probably.

Corruption? Media driven.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 03:59:46 PM »
Ineptitude? Probably.

Corruption? Media driven.

or in the very least the appearance of corruption (compacted by the aforementioned ineptitude)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2017, 04:23:27 PM »
How's this for the appearance of corruption?

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.” (Ummm, yes he is, regardless of how many times he states otherwise. Also, it's now considered a criminal investigation...meaning every rock will be turned over from before or during the campaign to anything current. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is extremely thorough)

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?smid=tw-share&referer=http://m.facebook.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2017, 04:32:20 PM »
Unbelievably, the NYT did include Sean Spicer's statements that things in better perspective.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

In a statement, he said that Mr. Comey had put unnecessary pressure on the president’s ability to conduct diplomacy with Russia on matters such as Syria, Ukraine and the Islamic State.

“By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia’s actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia,” Mr. Spicer said. “The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »
Also, it's now considered a criminal investigation
How is it now considered a criminal investigation?  And which federal statute did Trump violate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler