Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fly away now, Agent Comey. Fly, fly, fly.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Fly away now, Agent Comey. Fly, fly, fly.
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2017, 10:39:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2017, 09:20:46 AM »
I don't really agree with much of that.

Why? They are facts. Proof is in the pudding. Why don't you like pudding? It's not tomatoes.

Ben Shapiro is conservative btw and has defended Trump more than he's critiqued him. But he's also willing to point out obvious problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2017, 09:45:55 AM »
Why? They are facts. Proof is in the pudding. Why don't you like pudding? It's not tomatoes.

Ben Shapiro is conservative btw and has defended Trump more than he's critiqued him. But he's also willing to point out obvious problems.

"Facts" is stretching it. Shapiro is still giving an opinion.

And we are not "stopped in our tracks". Trump is still moving forward. Some of the things that need doing are not just "push button" issues. While all of this other (Russian BS) stuff is going on, business as usual is still taking place. He's been in office less that 4 months. We are moving long well against staunch media opposition!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2017, 10:04:18 AM »

They were not facts. 

They were perceptions.  Opinions. Conjectures.

Opinions:

president’s character flaws

Trump is a deeply flawed man, and thus an even more flawed leader.

His obsession with others’ perceptions led him to fire FBI director James Comey — who should have been fired, by all rights, months ago — for the sin of failing to respect Trump’s bizarre theories about Obama-era “wiretapping.”  Pure speculation as to the reason

Trump’s competence is tied directly to his character defects

it is his character that leads him to jump on rakes

I'm not going to go on.  This is one guy's take.  I don't agree with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2017, 11:05:57 AM »
So you guys are ok with the status quo and think there are no issues to try and remedy?

I'm not even saying trump has caused a lot of these things. But I am saying I think he's made a lot of them much much worse than they should have been. Taking away twitter would be a good start.

I don't think many would argue that his temperament hasn't caused many of his reactions to these things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2017, 11:09:19 AM »
"Facts" is stretching it. Shapiro is still giving an opinion.

And we are not "stopped in our tracks". Trump is still moving forward. Some of the things that need doing are not just "push button" issues. While all of this other (Russian BS) stuff is going on, business as usual is still taking place. He's been in office less that 4 months. We are moving long well against staunch media opposition!

Shapiro is not the MSM. He is not anti trump even. Andrew Napolitano (a trump supporter and constitutional lawyer and ex judge) wrote a very similar piece on foxnews yesterday. I think they want to help. They just know that you have to be able to point out issues when they exist. Real ones. Not fake ones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »
Taking away twitter would be a good start.

Yes, yes, yes.

His comments to Comey about the "tapes" this week was beneath the office of the President.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »
Shapiro is not the MSM. He is not anti trump even. Andrew Napolitano (a trump supporter and constitutional lawyer and ex judge) wrote a very similar piece on foxnews yesterday. I think they want to help. They just know that you have to be able to point out issues when they exist. Real ones. Not fake ones.

But it is still an opinion on the "perception" of issues.

And if the MSM was not hammering these perceptions, there would be no major issues.

This is all whiny stuff that "seems" to be issues. But the duties of the president are STILL getting done. The only hangup is with the left...and those who are tired of hearing about this every day. The MSM is beating the public into submission.

Trump's character has already been on trial. We still don't care!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2017, 11:31:41 AM »

Trump's character has already been on trial. We still don't care!

The cult of Paterno/Saban.

Yikes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »

Yikes.

Snowflakitis.

Yikes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »
So you guys are ok with the status quo and think there are no issues to try and remedy?

I'm not even saying trump has caused a lot of these things. But I am saying I think he's made a lot of them much much worse than they should have been. Taking away twitter would be a good start.

I don't think many would argue that his temperament hasn't caused many of his reactions to these things.

No.  I'm not satisfied.

I want the witch hunts on every network other than Fox, the vulgar rants from every pissed off crybaby on television, the nancy pants protests, the organized "resistance", the leaks of lies from frightened DC lifers, the exhortations of dethroned emperors and empresses to disrupt and over throw the political process, the crocodile tears of Chuck Schumer and all the rest of that to BACK THE FUCK UP. 

I think his "temperament" has been restrained, quite honestly.  If I had all those hyenas surrounding me and trying to tear me to pieces I'd be a much meaner motherfucker than he is.  I'd tear some shit up. 

I'd like to see what the man can do when he's not consistently having to defend himself from lies, half-truths, diversions, gotchas and bullshit.  I think that's why the majority of the people in this country voted for him.  I think that's what we all wanted. 

I, for one, am getting tired of it.  I'm tired of hearing the idle, ignorant chatter of far too many lunatics like Prowler who know nothing but the headline they read -- and with 99% of the media on the attack, every headline is demeaning. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2017, 11:42:41 AM »
Yes, yes, yes.

His comments to Comey about the "tapes" this week was beneath the office of the President.

That bar is so low due to the bowing and scraping and racist meandering of his predecessor I don't think anything much is beneath it now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2017, 11:45:58 AM »
That bar is so low due to the bowing and scraping and racist meandering of his predecessor I don't think anything much is beneath it now.

Oh, I had plenty that I thought Obama did that was beneath the office, too, so I understand what you are saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2017, 02:01:39 PM »

Yikes.

Sadly this is what America is becoming.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2017, 02:15:50 PM »
Sadly this is what America is becoming.

You are dumber than a hemophiliac fucking a porcupine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »

Now that's funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2017, 04:35:44 PM »

Now that's funny.

And Oh so TRUE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions