Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

On A Positive Note

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
On A Positive Note
« on: September 15, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »
The only thing that is worse than winning a game 3-2 is losing a game 3-2.  Look we played like shit on offense, but hey we won and today sit at 3-0.  I am just as frustrated with the offense, but that doesn't change the fact that we are still pretty damn good.  Imagine how shitty it feels to be a MSU fan today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: On A Positive Note
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:12:17 PM »
Imagine how shitty it feels to be a MSU fan on any day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »
Hey we scored as many points as the vaunted Ohio State offense :tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »
but that doesn't change the fact that we are still pretty damn good. 

According to what criteria, Pollyanna?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
Imagine how shitty it feels to be a MSU fan on any day.
Absolutely Kaotic? :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »
Hey we scored as many points as the vaunted Ohio State offense :tongue:
and gave up 33 less...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »
According to what criteria, Pollyanna?

A top 10 ranking
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
A top 10 ranking

Yeah.  That ranking and $1.69 will get you a Dr. Pepper at the BP Station. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »
As this is the inangural football season here at TigersX, I really don't care to remember what was being posted by the members of TigersX on AUN at the end of week 3 of the season last year. But, if was anything close to this sand in the pussy whinning that I have read this morning on TigersX, no wonder the mods over there were glad to see this bunch leave AUN. WTF? Did Tony Franklin run over your fucking dog or something?

3-0 is alot better then 1-2..........holy shit there are bunch of whinning pussies on this board. You need to change the name of the board to TideX and follow that team from West Vance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »
As this is the inangural football season here at TigersX, I really don't care to remember what was being posted by the members of TigersX on AUN at the end of week 3 of the season last year. But, if was anything close to this sand in the pussy whinning that I have read this morning on TigersX, no wonder the mods over there were glad to see this bunch leave AUN. WTF? Did Tony Franklin run over your fucking dog or something?

3-0 is alot better then 1-2..........holy shit there are bunch of whinning pussies on this board. You need to change the name of the board to TideX and follow that team from West Vance.

Feel free to relocate, fuck yourself and fist your dog.

This offense blows dead camel cock.  This is an undeniable truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 01:52:36 PM »

:popcorn:   This is when I sit back and read.   This should be good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »
:popcorn:   This is when I sit back and read.   This should be good.

shit! 

i was waiting for your response on this one. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
Did Tony Franklin run over your fucking dog or something?

No, Tony Franklin talked big about running over my dog.  He was going to bring his 12-cyl H4 through my neighborhood and squash my dog to kibble. He invented the freaking dog spatting machine, you know. Sold tons of them to kids who just got their driver's licenses. My dog and I kept waiting for him to show up.  We were a little worried actually. But then he got lost a couple of times. Couldn't read a map.  When he finally got there, he was riding a tricycle. A little clown one.  My dog bit him in the ass.

This 3-0 is worse than that 1-2.  Sorry.  And I'm sorry that you think rightly criticizing Tony Franklin and this salt-peter offense makes people "bama fans."  No, dude, what's "bama-ish" is pretending like everything's okay and blindly sniffing the coach's jock.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »
and blindly sniffing the coach's jock.  

There is a job for this?  Don't tell Taylor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
There is a job for this?  Don't tell Taylor.

No shit, only one letter away from AWK's sheer employment perfection.."j"ock...or "c"ock..... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
This 3-0 is worse than that 1-2.  Sorry.
Agree to disagree there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »
Agree to disagree there.

By that I mean that even at 1-2 last season I felt we'd lost games we should have/could have won.  (Screw you and your camel, I'm going to say WE now just because).  I really did feel as if the team was a play or two, a mistake here or there from breaking out.

I was okay with the Florida game.  Thought we had a chance. 

We were abominable against ULM this season.  We were outplayed for much of the second half by Southern Miss. And we should have lost to Mississippi State. 

I feel much worse about the future at this point of the season than I did at the same stage last year.  I've seen nothing that gives me any confidence it can be steered in the right direction.  I WANT to see it.  It's just not there. 

We're so close it's scary.  Yeah, we are.  So close....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:06 PM »
JD, this criticism is all over the place and at least somewhat justified.  This isn't foreign to Auburn nor exclusive to Alabama fans.  If you have a D1 program that's worth a shit, people care.  And fans, REGARDLESS of the their affiliation, will voice their disapproval when things are obviously going in the wrong direction.  Our local sports talk guy, who honestly stays about as neutral as you can, started his show by ripping Franklin, saying he apparently is in way over his head.  And he knows Franklin pretty well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
JD, this criticism is all over the place and at least somewhat justified.  This isn't foreign to Auburn nor exclusive to Alabama fans.  If you have a D1 program that's worth a shit, people care.  And fans, REGARDLESS of the their affiliation, will voice their disapproval when things are obviously going in the wrong direction.  Our local sports talk guy, who honestly stays about as neutral as you can, started his show by ripping Franklin, saying he apparently is in way over his head.  And he knows Franklin pretty well. 

And let's be fair.  If Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss or LSU were exhibiting this level of offensive futility and the Keystone Coach was making the kind of comments Franklin has made over the last three weeks we would all be on here laughing, pointing and braying hysterical laughter at them and their fans.  They would be scorned and mocked unmercifully. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 03:20:17 PM »
By that I mean that even at 1-2 last season I felt we'd lost games we should have/could have won.  (Screw you and your camel, I'm going to say WE now just because).  I really did feel as if the team was a play or two, a mistake here or there from breaking out.

And we were a few plays from really putting more points on the board against Miss State.
Honestly, I think it is remarkable to have close to 100 yards in penalties and three or four turnovers and still win a ball game with defense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions