Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

On A Positive Note

Re: On A Positive Note
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »
Heck yeah 3-0 is better then 1-2. However, I have told several people that I have felt better after some of our losses than that 3-2 win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »
And let's be fair.  If Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss or LSU were exhibiting this level of offensive futility and the Keystone Coach was making the kind of comments Franklin has made over the last three weeks we would all be on here laughing, pointing and braying hysterical laughter at them and their fans.  They would be scorned and mocked unmercifully. 

And so, it has come back to bite some of you. I will say some  (not all) deserve a lot more shit thrown at you. It isn’t over either. TT and ''the savior'' will give plenty of ammo for rival fans to load up on. You guys will win some and probably do ok, hell you might beat Bama. Until we beat you guys on the field I can talk much about the Iron Bowl. We've been owned. Things are changing though and just like everything, shit comes back around. You guys have dished out an ungodly amount of bullshit so take your medicine like a man. This is just the start if it to.
You guys have locker room problems and a very bad discipline problem on the field. (I said on the field)
There will be problems after the season too. I've already said that before the season started. You'll see.
aubrin is in for some rough times ahead. The unfortunate thing for you guys is aubrin has only one SEC championship in over ten years. It's probably been as good as it's ever going to get for aubrin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 03:35:42 PM »
You guys have locker room problems and a very bad discipline problem on the field. (I said on the field)

A bamer should be able to clearly recognize examples of said problems after watching the debacle that was UAT/ULM 2007.

That still makes me laugh everytime I think about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »
You guys have dished out an ungodly amount of bullshit so take your medicine like a man.

On the great karmic balance of shit given, bama still is the undisputed champion.  You deserve every cutting remark you've ever received and then some.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

BLS

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »
A bamer should be able to clearly recognize examples of said problems after watching the debacle that was UAT/ULM 2007.

That still makes me laugh everytime I think about it.

Can't argue that. It was embarrassing.

I don't think for one minute our loss to La Mon. was near as embarrassing as what you guys did Saturday.
Hell no, not even close. Especially with all the bullshit you all were pumping up each other’s Asses about the ''greatest offense ever to be unveiled to the football world''
As of now it's the laughing stock in all off football. Look around the net as see for yourself.   :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »

And so, it has come back to bite some of you. I will say some  (not all) deserve a lot more shit thrown at you. It isn’t over either. TT and ''the savior'' will give plenty of ammo for rival fans to load up on. You guys will win some and probably do ok, hell you might beat Bama. Until we beat you guys on the field I can talk much about the Iron Bowl. We've been owned. Things are changing though and just like everything, shit comes back around. You guys have dished out an ungodly amount of bullshit so take your medicine like a man. This is just the start if it to.
There will be problems after the season too. I've already said that before the season started. You'll see.
aubrin is in for some rough times ahead. The unfortunate thing for you guys is aubrin has only one SEC championship in over ten years. It's probably been as good as it's ever going to get for aubrin.
That is strong talk for somebody that pulls for a team that has not played anybody yet this year. Sure, Clemson was ranked, but now we see how overrated they were to begin with. Heck, we beat them last year in our bowl game with a brand new OC. Then this year we also beat two of the teams that beat you last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »
On the great karmic balance of shit given, bama still is the undisputed champion.  You deserve every cutting remark you've ever received and then some.

As karma would have it, you appear to be very deserving yourself!
Rest assured, karma will be visiting you many more time in the next few years to come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »
I don't think for one minute our loss to La Mon. was near as embarrassing as what you guys did Saturday.

You're a complete moron.  You are less embarrassed by a loss to a Sun Belt team than a win over an SEC divisional opponent in an ugly fashion?

Fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 03:52:06 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 03:56:08 PM »
You're a complete moron.  You are less embarrassed by a loss to a Sun Belt team than a win over an SEC divisional opponent in an ugly fashion?

Fucking idiot.

Here Wes, let me respond as BLS...  Eh hem...

BLAH FUCKING BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... on and another thing BLAH BLAH BUKKAKE JONES ALL OVER MY FACE BLAH BLAH BLAH SABAN DICK IN MY MOUTH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »

Can't argue that. It was embarrassing.

Hell no, not even close. Especially with all the bullshit you all were pumping up each other’s Asses about the ''greatest offense ever to be unveiled to the football world''
As of now it's the laughing stock in all off football. Look around the net as see for yourself.   :rofl:

Okay, this is where we see clear and convincing evidence of heavy drug use.  A loss to LMAO is not as embarrasing as an SEC road win?  Step away from the crack pipe, please.  And get help immediately.  Bradford has great clinics that can help with that sort of thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »
BLAH FUCKING BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... on and another thing BLAH BLAH BUKKAKE JONES ALL OVER MY FACE BLAH BLAH BLAH SABAN DICK IN MY MOUTH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well, I...yeah, I guess you have a point there...
I'll be honest, I was being stubborn, until I really started to see where you were coming from around the 13th  :rofl:.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:53 PM »
Actually JD the difference between here and AUN is that here you are allowed to voice your disproval of something, over there your thread is deleted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

BLS

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »
That is strong talk for somebody that pulls for a team that has not played anybody yet this year. Sure, Clemson was ranked, but now we see how overrated they were to begin with. Heck, we beat them last year in our bowl game with a brand new OC. Then this year we also beat two of the teams that beat you last year.

I haven't boasted one bit about any of our games this year. Fact is I didn't mention Bama at all. However I've seen Bama referenced a few times  by who else? You guys. We've got problems too and we're gonna loose some games. Who have you played? There's reason your going down in the polls and we're moving up. Yea I know ''media bias'' ,We own them and shit like that.  :taunt:
Why are you refering to teams last year. That's the past different teams players even some new coaches so that's BS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »
whooaaa, ''lil chopper'' made a dick joke.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

I haven't boasted one bit about any of our games this year. Fact is I didn't mention Bama at all. However I've seen Bama referenced a few times  by who else? You guys. We've got problems too and we're gonna loose some games. Who have you played? There's reason your going down in the polls and we're moving up. Yea I know ''media bias'' ,We own them and shit like that.  :taunt:
Why are you refering to teams last year. That's the past different teams players even some new coaches so that's BS.

So how exactly do you "Loose"?   We haven't lost yet this year fucko...    You can't write for shit.    Not only can you not come with any decent smack, your mother evidently didn't teach you to spell while she was busy sucking my cock last night.  

What can I say?  You make it so easy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »

You have an excellent point!
So, bascially, UAT has the same team as the 2007 squad. Same used car salesman as the offensive coordinator, the All time leading receiver in UAT history has been replaced Julio "Jesus-The Second Coming" Jones and minus one Crack dealer from the Defensive side of the ball..........yeap, about the same. Should we expect the same results?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

You're getting way ahead of yourself.  Past performance does not guarantee future results, fuckwit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »
So how exactly do you "Loose"?   We haven't lost yet this year fucko...    You can't write for shit.    Not only can you not come with any decent smack, my  mother evidently didn't teach you to spell while she was busy sucking your cock last night. 

Your momma had a mouthful so there wasn't much she could say.
She is a dirty whore though.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »

Your momma had a mouthful so there wasn't much she could say.
She is a dirty whore though.

Weak.  You never address questions, or your mistakes, and only copy, reverse and then try to re-deploy smack already given to you because you're so inept, you have no ability to handle it yourself.   

You are officially  :pwnd:   ...as evidenced by your complete and total copying of smack in lieu of personal originality.

I'm done with this one.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:45:25 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions