Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

On A Positive Note

BLS

Re: On A Positive Note
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 04:56:17 PM »
Aaawww, lil chopper, you're still mad about your momma being the local sperm bank and your redneck daddy's cell mates are still pimpin' his ass out like a two dollar crack hoe, ...hey keep you cum stained chin up kid, look on the bright side ,you and your sister wife can always shack up with your boy friend in the double wide and share the love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
Aaawww, lil chopper, you're still mad about your momma being the local sperm bank and your redneck daddy's cell mates are still pimpin' his ass out like a two dollar crack hoe, ...hey keep you cum stained chin up kid, look on the bright side ,you and your sister wife can always shack up with your boy friend in the double wide and share the love.

Nope.  Sorry, still weak.  You've already tried all this.  Time to get back on the Failboat.   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:01:10 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »
I always heard these forums pick up a bit during football season.

Dick smoking, mama crack hoe smack....nice.

Speaking of Dick's BLS, Casey Dick is averaging 320 per game through the air.  Arky hasn't had a passing game in 6 decades.  How do you think the Tahd secondary will match up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

Speaking of Dick's BLS, Casey Dick is averaging 320 per game through the air.  Arky hasn't had a passing game in 6 decades.  How do you think the Tahd secondary will match up?

Might as well give him something else to try.  Let him show us just how much he has no clue about what you're talking about Birdman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 06:02:19 PM »

Can't argue that. It was embarrassing.

I don't think for one minute our loss to La Mon. was near as embarrassing as what you guys did Saturday.
Hell no, not even close. Especially with all the bullshit you all were pumping up each other’s Asses about the ''greatest offense ever to be unveiled to the football world''
As of now it's the laughing stock in all off football. Look around the net as see for yourself.   :rofl:

At least our coach has enough perspective to NOT compare it to Pearl Harbor or 9/11.  That made Saban the "laughing stock in all off" SPORTS not just "in all off" football.  Besides we won. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2008, 06:11:30 PM »

We're about to get into the part of the season were we play the big boys and right now, I'm honestly glad we're playing Arky early in the season. They'll get better as the season goes. Casey will do well under Petrino.
Our db's haven't played up to expectations as of yet, not played badly either, but they haven't been tested much. There were 4 or 5 interceptions we should have had but didn't hold on to them. That isn’t good, particularly against SEC competition.
If we pressure him early and often, he'll fuck up. I expect we'll bring a lot of heat. So far our line has shown flashes of being pretty good. I just hope we can get that ''play up to and down to competition'' shit behind us.
After the Tulane game I'm not sure we're over that yet.
Tulane smacked Bama's mouth and continually did it until the game was over. Not a good sign. We got outplayed but lucky that special teams bailed us outta that game.

It's so early in the season and not really playing SEC talent it is hard to get a feel for what kind of team we are. We've had 15 freshmen play this year already and we only have 9 seniors so we'll have some problems for sure.
We'll have a fight on our hands with Casey. It's going to hinge on what our Dline can do about it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2008, 06:38:11 PM »
Nobody has risen faster, or higher than the Almighty Crimson Turds.  You should know that you're a top ten team, no matter what's been done on the field, because the media wants it that way.   Big AL is climbing a very high diving platform ladder right now.   Just hope there's water in it when he Peter Pan's off that bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »
You guys have locker room problems and a very bad discipline problem on the field. (I said on the field)
There will be problems after the season too. I've already said that before the season started. You'll see.
aubrin is in for some rough times ahead. The unfortunate thing for you guys is aubrin has only one SEC championship in over ten years. It's probably been as good as it's ever going to get for aubrin.

Locker Room Problems?  Hmmm, I'm guessing that you subscribe to shane/finebaum's Bitch Website....So, please tell us, what kinda problems are going on?

A Very bad discipline problem on the field?  Really?  I seemed to miss that one, while I was at the past three games....Okay.

Problems after the season too.....we'll see?  WOW, just wow.

This is some great insight.  After reading this shit, I've got a feeling that you might really be shane.  Another thing, you think the Shit is coming back to Auburn??  The Shit is just getting started down at the crackstone.  No matter how many Psychiatrist, Psychologist, or Motivated Speakers are at the Cesspool...there's still a lot of dissension going on down there and it isn't just in the locker room, it's in the Coaches' office as well.
Also, if uat was close to the 85 limit to start this year and with only 9 Scholarship Seniors graduating...then, I'm guessing that y'alls recruiting is over....unless there'll be other players falling up a flight of stairs or getting arrested for Drugs/Robbery. 
So, who's going to be having the Problems after the season?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Talon

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
 Damn I love this site!!!  :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2008, 10:12:38 PM »
Damn I love this site!!!  :popcorn:
Then post on it more often!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »
Actually JD the difference between here and AUN is that here you are allowed to voice your disproval of something, over there your thread is deleted.
Brian gets it!  Aun :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.