Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sessions?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sessions?
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2017, 09:33:30 AM »
Because the answer under oath was a lie.  Inadvertent?  Maybe.  Harmless?  Perhaps.  But the Attorney General needs to be as forthcoming as possible in clearing up the misunderstanding.  Unrelated to the Trump administration, Sessions has a duty to be trustworthy and honest.  He's possibly breached that duty and the truth is imperative.

Gotta' agree here too. It should be simple.  Just say you thought the question was solely in reference to meetings about the election.  I met twice with the Russian Ambassador about hot, Russian midget teens into bondage and cheesecake and move on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 09:38:47 AM »
#witchhunt

Dude. It may be a witch hunt, but if there is nothing there, it can be easily cleared up. It needs to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 09:44:44 AM »
Dude. It may be a witch hunt, but if there is nothing there, it can be easily cleared up. It needs to be.

It's bullshit democratic resistance by paralysis.  Keep throwing shit at the wall, keep people from being able to concentrate on their jobs and getting things done. 

At some point somebody just needs to say "we're not talking about this bullshit any more.  Fuck you, Chuckie, fuck you Nancy, just fuck all you bitches."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 10:11:20 AM »
You do realize you guys are just alike right?

No little prick, we are not.

You just got butthurt down the line somewhere and get your jollies off hitting me up for the same things others say, that you never even address.

But that's OK. Pricks like you neither make or break anyone. But I will never be scared to respond to your pathetic attempts to assuage your butthurt feelings.

Have a nice day now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 10:26:12 AM »

You just got butthurt down the line somewhere and get your jollies off hitting me up for the same things others say, that you never even address.

But that's OK. Pricks like you neither make or break anyone. But I will never be scared to respond to your pathetic attempts to assuage your butthurt feelings.

Have a nice day now.

Look at you.  Assuage and butthurt in the same sentence?  I gotta' say, that that takes a particular skill set to make that happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2017, 10:40:22 AM »

Have a nice day now.

I haven't been called a little prick since jr. high prowler CCTAU. Thanks for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
It's bullshit democratic resistance by paralysis.  Keep throwing shit at the wall, keep people from being able to concentrate on their jobs and getting things done. 

At some point somebody just needs to say "we're not talking about this bullshit any more.  Fuck you, Chuckie, fuck you Nancy, just fuck all you bitches."

At some point, wouldn't it be easier to address, give the reasons WHY Sessions didn't purger himself, and move on? If not, the dems and media will try and use this to discredit at every turn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »
At some point, wouldn't it be easier to address, give the reasons WHY Sessions didn't purger himself, and move on? If not, the dems and media will try and use this to discredit at every turn.

They are going to do this about everything.  At some point the answer to all of these hysterical accusations and fake news has to be va fangool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »

The Attorney General must be above reproach.  Allowing ambiguous (at best) or false (on its face) testimony to stand undermines his role in any future investigation or prosecution.

This is about more than the Trump baggage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2017, 12:40:05 PM »
The Attorney General must be above reproach.  Allowing ambiguous (at best) or false (on its face) testimony to stand undermines his role in any future investigation or prosecution.

This is about more than the Trump baggage.

Somewhere Eric Holder is laughing his ass off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2017, 12:48:08 PM »

Somewhere Eric Holder is laughing his ass off.

Maybe.  But that means jack shit right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2017, 12:53:33 PM »

And it didn't mean jack shit years ago either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2017, 12:54:13 PM »

Bullshit it means jack.  It means everything. 

All of a sudden the democrats and the media are screaming about integrity and accountability?  Loretta Lynch just guffawed. 

Why should Sessions or anybody else answer a single one of their shit accusations? 

Va fangool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2017, 12:59:19 PM »
Bullshit it means jack.  It means everything. 

All of a sudden the democrats and the media are screaming about integrity and accountability?  Loretta Lynch just guffawed. 

Why should Sessions or anybody else answer a single one of their shit accusations? 

Va fangool

If there were a valid reason to raise hell (and there wasn't anything of this level) and the R's didn't....then that's on them.

Allowing naked perjury from the AG is something I'd hope neither party would brook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:35 PM »
If there were a valid reason to raise hell (and there wasn't anything of this level) and the R's didn't....then that's on them.

Allowing naked perjury from the AG is something I'd hope neither party would brook.

Holder was held in contempt for Fast/Furious, wasn't he?  Media didn't give a flying fuck then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2017, 01:35:21 PM »

And there was nothing of this level my ass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2017, 01:36:45 PM »
Holder was held in contempt for Fast/Furious, wasn't he?  Media didn't give a flying fuck then.

Ok.  Since no one gave a flying fuck about your false equivalency, then we'll just let the current AG perjure himself at will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2017, 01:37:17 PM »
And there was nothing of this level my ass

Loving the straw man.  Not biting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2017, 01:38:37 PM »
Ok.  Since no one gave a flying fudge about your false equivalency, then we'll just let the current AG perjure himself at will.

Hold on, Wes.  I'm not saying that Session is squeaky clean, but you can't pretend that when the Ds were in power, the media treated them anything less than kid gloves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2017, 01:39:53 PM »
Hold on, Wes.  I'm not saying that Session is squeaky clean, but you can't pretend that when the Ds were in power, the media treated them anything less than kid gloves.

I'm saying that's not the point.

I'm saying we're dealing in the here and now.

I'm also saying this isn't a "media" issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions