Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sessions?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Sessions?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 03:05:27 PM »
Your deflection of anything negative toward Trump is exactly how bama fans react when anything negative pops up about their Lord Saban.

Yes there is something to talk about. Like I said a while back, this is very serious, regarding a foreign government tampering with our Presidential election.

You know who tampered with the electoral process?  The Democratic Party. 

You know who didn't?  Russians. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2017, 03:39:29 PM »
I think I love you so what am I so afraid of
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for
I think I love you isn't that what life is made of
Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way
I still have 420 reasons not to like Sessions, but Russia ain't one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »
You know who tampered with the electoral process?  The Democratic Party. 

You know who didn't?  Russians.
Nevermind the 17 Agencies that said otherwise.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Another whiff by you. I'm sure you'll eventually hit the ball, but you continue to aimlessly swing away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »
Nevermind the 17 Agencies that said otherwise.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Another whiff by you. I'm sure you'll eventually hit the ball, but you continue to aimlessly swing away.

You don't know what the word "tampered" means. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 05:15:21 PM »
You don't know what the word "tampered" means.
"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

What's shocking to me is that you and many other Republicans are okay with it. I'm not okay with Russia tampering in our election process, nor am I okay with all the trash from the DNC side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »
That's the problem for him.  He could have distanced himself and said, "I wasn't a part of the campaign and I don't know if anyone in that campaign had any contact with the Russians."

But he didn't.  He acknowledged (unprompted) that he has been seen as a surrogate for the Trump campaign.  Then he said that he had no "communications with the Russians."

He had the opportunity to clarify.  He did not.  He must answer the questions now.

A lay witness could be forgiven for an incomplete answer.  The would-be top lawyer for the US has to know that omitting any valid bases for meeting/communicating with the Russians is not a complete answer.

In his position as a Senator, he had an ON THE RECORD meeting with the Russian Ambassador.  If he was doing anything nefarious, do you really think he would do it in an ON THE RECORD meeting in his senate office?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 07:30:47 PM »
His meetings were held as a senator and not a campaign supporter. Nothing to see here, move along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 08:41:50 PM »
“I have no doubt that perjury qualifies under the Constitution as a high crime, it goes to the heart of the judicial system.” - Jeff Sessions '98

Hmmm, wonder if he still feels he same way. I'm guessing no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 08:47:51 PM »
In his position as a Senator, he had an ON THE RECORD meeting with the Russian Ambassador.  If he was doing anything nefarious, do you really think he would do it in an ON THE RECORD meeting in his senate office?
Great...now we wait for Danny Sheridan to release the tapes that were ON THE RECORD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2017, 08:50:22 PM »
“I have no doubt that perjury qualifies under the Constitution as a high crime, it goes to the heart of the judicial system.” - Jeff Sessions '98

Hmmm, wonder if he still feels he same way. I'm guessing no.

You don't know the meaning of the word tampered. You also don't know the meaning of the word perjury. You don't know the meaning of many words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 09:04:12 PM »
You don't know the meaning of the word tampered. You also don't know the meaning of the word perjury. You don't know the meaning of many words.
Still whiffing away I see.

Russia did tamper with the elections. Sessions could be charged with perjury.

That's the thing I love about the truth. No matter if you believe it or not, it doesn't give a shit, it's still true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2017, 09:08:20 PM »
Still whiffing away I see.

Russia did tamper with the elections. Sessions could be charged with perjury.

That's the thing I love about the truth. No matter if you believe it or not, it doesn't give a shit, it's still true.

Here's a word you know.  Or should. 

Shitposting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2017, 10:00:40 PM »
Great...now we wait for Danny Sheridan to release the tapes that were ON THE RECORD.

So…you're saying…it didn't happen…or…?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 11:38:51 PM »
Here's a word you know.  Or should. 

Shitposting
Still whiffing and adding zero to the discussion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2017, 11:48:10 PM »
Still whiffing and adding zero to the discussion.

Most of us felt #shitposting pretty much especially summed it up.

Train's still gaining speed. Apply for those gubmint benefits while you still can!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 07:11:51 AM »

Most of us felt #shitposting pretty much especially summed it up.

Train's still gaining speed. Apply for those gubmint benefits while you still can!

You do realize you guys are just alike right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 08:04:22 AM »

Well, those ON THE RECORD meetings have transcripts, notes and a general record of the proceedings.  Let's go to the tape and see.  Unless, for some reason, Jeff didn't keep a record.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 08:17:31 AM »
Well, those ON THE RECORD meetings have transcripts, notes and a general record of the proceedings.  Let's go to the tape and see.  Unless, for some reason, Jeff didn't keep a record.

Why?  Because democrats are baying at the moon and don't understand that they lost we should do this? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
Why?  Because democrats are baying at the moon and don't understand that they lost we should do this?

Because the answer under oath was a lie.  Inadvertent?  Maybe.  Harmless?  Perhaps.  But the Attorney General needs to be as forthcoming as possible in clearing up the misunderstanding.  Unrelated to the Trump administration, Sessions has a duty to be trustworthy and honest.  He's possibly breached that duty and the truth is imperative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2017, 08:33:11 AM »
Because the answer under oath was a lie. 
Wrong

Inadvertent?  Maybe.  Harmless?  Perhaps.  But the Attorney General needs to be as forthcoming as possible in clearing up the misunderstanding.  Unrelated to the Trump administration, Sessions has a duty to be trustworthy and honest.  He's possibly breached that duty and the truth is imperative.
Wrong

#witchhunt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions