Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Week One

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Week One
« on: January 25, 2017, 05:35:05 PM »
We're five days into Trump's presidency and so far he has put a gag order on multiple government agencies, threatened to impose martial law on Chicago, called for "major investigation" into his voter fraud conspiracy theory (dude, you won, no need for a dick measuring contest because you lost the popular vote), signed an order to start wasting even more money on the stupid wall. All while his senior adviser, in Orewellian (or Kaosian) fashion decided that things that are factually unequivocally incorrect are just "alternative facts".

And for all the stink over "her damn emails", guess who gives zero fucks about doing exactly the same thing even with the benefit of hindsight?

I have not been among the childish shrieking since he won. I think about 90% of the criticisms against him are as childish as most of his actions. I started getting outrage fatigue from all the leftists crying wolf with unfounded, unsubstantiated claims of him being homophobic or every one of his appointees being racist monsters, etc. Which pisses me off even more that legitimate grievances re emerging. They're lost in the shrill crowd of pussy hats.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:51:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
Re: Week One
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 06:15:25 PM »
Also, when does he start becoming more normal and presidential, and less boorish and belligerent as I was constantly being told on here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 09:38:01 PM »
I think it's been the most fucking awesome week in the history of the presidency. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 09:42:47 PM »
I think it's been the most fucking awesome week in the history of the presidency.

Thank you!
I agree!

Balls. Some gottem. Some don't! (Sorry Snags)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
We're five days into Trump's presidency and so far he has put a gag order on multiple government agencies, threatened to impose martial law on Chicago, called for "major investigation" into his voter fraud conspiracy theory (dude, you won, no need for a dick measuring contest because you lost the popular vote), signed an order to start wasting even more money on the stupid wall. All while his senior adviser, in Orewellian (or Kaosian) fashion decided that things that are factually unequivocally incorrect are just "alternative facts".

And for all the stink over "her damn emails", guess who gives zero fucks about doing exactly the same thing even with the benefit of hindsight?

I have not been among the childish shrieking since he won. I think about 90% of the criticisms against him are as childish as most of his actions. I started getting outrage fatigue from all the leftists crying wolf with unfounded, unsubstantiated claims of him being homophobic or every one of his appointees being racist monsters, etc. Which pisses me off even more that legitimate grievances re emerging. They're lost in the shrill crowd of pussy hats.

speaking alternative facts...

gag order ...you mean a hiring freeze?

martial law ...you mean federal mutual assistance?

CNN is rotting your brain. 

anyway beyond the pipeline he's had a fantastic week. productive, effective and efficient...millenials struggle with those concepts.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 10:25:12 PM »

No I mean a gag order.

Despite what Infowars tells you, that is what is happening. If you don't trust the actual news, take it from the horse's mouths.

Several agencies have gone rogue and defied the order.
‪ http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/01/24/the_badlands_national_park_tweeted_about_climate_change_then_deleted_them.html‬

Go look at the tweets yourself.

How in the everloving fuck do you get "mutual assistance" from this tweet?

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

Facts are just, like, a social construct, man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 11:04:14 PM »
Great interview tonight.  Never seen anyone, much less the President, throw it back in the interviewers face so much.  And Chicago is a mess.  Killing each other at unprecedented rates.  Damn right, send in the Guard, whoever you have to in order to shut it down and try and get a handle on it.  Do people want lip service or action?  Let me say this.  If people were being shot every single night in my city at the rate they are up there, I'd be begging for assistance.  Assistance armed with guns and tanks and shit that blows other shit up.

Chicago PD can't do anything about it.  They're too bust defending themselves against being called racists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 11:13:59 PM »
No I mean a gag order.

Despite what Infowars tells you, that is what is happening. If you don't trust the actual news, take it from the horse's mouths.

‪ http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/01/24/the_badlands_national_park_tweeted_about_climate_change_then_deleted_them.html‬

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 12:27:05 AM »
No I mean a gag order.

No different than you stating "gag order" or "martial law". not sure where you saw martial law either in the tweet.

interpretation.  I just don't agree with your spin.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 12:42:34 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 12:57:50 AM »
Can someone hack Trump's twitter and change his password? Now would be a good time. 140 characters isn't enough to explain what you mean. So whenever you throw out a somewhat cryptic message as THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES things can become unnecessarily escalated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 07:17:36 AM »
No I mean a gag order.

Somebody needs a pussy hat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 07:49:37 AM »

CNN is rotting your brain. 

anyway beyond the pipeline he's had a fantastic week. productive, effective and efficient...millenials struggle with those concepts.

beyond your pipeline statement this was a fantastic post. productive, effective and efficient.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »
Great interview tonight.  Never seen anyone, much less the President, throw it back in the interviewers face so much.  And Chicago is a mess.  Killing each other at unprecedented rates.  Damn right, send in the Guard, whoever you have to in order to shut it down and try and get a handle on it.  Do people want lip service or action?  Let me say this.  If people were being shot every single night in my city at the rate they are up there, I'd be begging for assistance.  Assistance armed with guns and tanks and shit that blows other shit up.

Chicago PD can't do anything about it.  They're too bust defending themselves against being called racists.

Why would a president send help. The previous one said it just needs more gun laws.

These whitebreads all say they are for the black people. But when the black people need help, they balk, because they interpret help as "martial law".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 08:54:59 AM »
Everything Trump has done to this point?  It's vindicated my decision to vote for him. 

Every thing he's done gets this from me:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 10:16:34 AM »
Thought it was a great week.

Hillary is not president(check). Obama is no longer president (Check). In his first week he is doing for the American Public (Like he said) and not trying to close a base for holding terrorist scum bags.

One week down hopefully 415 more to go.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »
No one going to mention that Dow Jones hit 20,000 in week 1?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 10:51:43 AM »
Thought it was a great week.

Hillary is not president(check). Obama is no longer president (Check). In his first week he is doing for the American Public (Like he said) and not trying to close a base for holding terrorist scum bags.

One week down hopefully 415 more to go.   :thumsup:

And the Dow hit 20,000.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 01:59:48 PM »
No one going to mention that Dow Jones hit 20,000 in week 1?

https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum/status/824351597362892808
just remember: in Nazi Germany, the stock market rose and rose and kept rising, right up to Stalingrad

That person is obviously deranged. I'm only posting to make fun of it.

Thanks Obama!
But now that you mention it...

https://twitter.com/search?q=obama%20dow&src=typd
Dow up around 9 percent since Trump's win. Only around 200 percent to go to match Obama's record.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 02:49:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum/status/824351597362892808
That person is obviously deranged. I'm only posting to make fun of it.
But now that you mention it...

https://twitter.com/search?q=obama%20dow&src=typd

As you know, as numbers go higher it takes a higher % to get the same increase. The same way Obama cooks the deficit and debt numbers to make himself look good %wise.

Besides the stock market isn't quite that linear. Simply looking at the Dow jones without looking at other indicators in the total market is foolish. It's the fact that it hit 20k with other things factored in. It's increasing right now because of confidence and optimism. The last 8 years it was usually do to companies hitting their marks by slashing costs and offshoring. They did ok in spite of him not because of him. Just the opposite is happening now.

The Dow jones was also at a big low at the start of his presidency during the recession. It was going to go up regardless to a degree per the ebb n flow nature of it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE