Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Week One

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Week One
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2017, 05:54:38 PM »
Laugh all you want...it's still unconstitutional.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2017, 06:08:51 PM »
Laugh all you want...it's still unconstitutional.

so it's unconstitutional to laugh as much as i want? 

damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2017, 06:14:05 PM »
so it's unconstitutional to laugh as much as i want? 

damn.
Yes.

The unconstitutional part is the banning of people due to religious beliefs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2017, 07:30:49 PM »
Unfortunately, President Trump's initial statements and positions on numerous issues are nothing more than water cooler talk.  He's never been a politician and he rarely gives a calculated, measured response.  That doesn't excuse it. It is what it is.  Oftentimes, he's had to flat out change or alter his stance to make it conform to a more acceptable looking intention.  Chad was very vocal about all the dumbass things he said and the number of times he appeared to waffle on what he first proposed.  And Chiz was right.

But, the "Muslim ban" is a prime example.  The San Bernadino massacre happens and Trump immediately shoots off the same knee jerk reaction that millions of people did, including myself.  I came on here pissed as hell saying we ought to line up on the West side with our allies, let Russia line up on the east, start fucking up everything in our path and meet in the middle.  We'll divide it up later.  Well no, you can't do that any more than you can ban all Muslims, as Trump did in fact propose.

But he soon started softening his stance and has eventually, as President, implemented a plan, agree or disagree, to try and get a handle on the vetting process for those who want to enter our country.  Especially from nations that have a long history of producing, harboring and training the worst of the worst terrorists and who have persecuted and beheaded those who don't conform to their beliefs.

I will never disagree that the man has said some colossally stupid shit....for a "politician".  But I like his stated core values and his vision for us.  I just hope the man will keep people much smarter politically than himself close by and listen to sound advice.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2017, 09:33:36 PM »
Unfortunately, President Trump's initial statements and positions on numerous issues are nothing more than water cooler talk.  He's never been a politician and he rarely gives a calculated, measured response.  That doesn't excuse it. It is what it is.  Oftentimes, he's had to flat out change or alter his stance to make it conform to a more acceptable looking intention.  Chad was very vocal about all the dumbass things he said and the number of times he appeared to waffle on what he first proposed.  And Chiz was right.

But, the "Muslim ban" is a prime example.  The San Bernadino massacre happens and Trump immediately shoots off the same knee jerk reaction that millions of people did, including myself.  I came on here pissed as hell saying we ought to line up on the West side with our allies, let Russia line up on the east, start fucking up everything in our path and meet in the middle.  We'll divide it up later.  Well no, you can't do that any more than you can ban all Muslims, as Trump did in fact propose.

But he soon started softening his stance and has eventually, as President, implemented a plan, agree or disagree, to try and get a handle on the vetting process for those who want to enter our country.  Especially from nations that have a long history of producing, harboring and training the worst of the worst terrorists and who have persecuted and beheaded those who don't conform to their beliefs.

I will never disagree that the man has said some colossally stupid shit....for a "politician".  But I like his stated core values and his vision for us.  I just hope the man will keep people much smarter politically than himself close by and listen to sound advice.
His water cooler talk is beginning to be more than just that...which is why he went to Giuliani and asked him to "figure out a way to do it (ban Muslims) legally." There will likely be more Countries added.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2017, 10:31:07 PM »
His water cooler talk is beginning to be more than just that...which is why he went to Giuliani and asked him to "figure out a way to do it (ban Muslims) legally." There will likely be more Countries added.

If we could ban all  Mooslims, that'd be great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2017, 10:42:00 PM »

It was good enough for your black jesus. So it's still good. All legal.
Suck it loser lefty!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »

It was good enough for your black jesus. So it's still good. All legal.
Suck it loser lefty!
Obama didn't ban travel to America...try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2017, 11:49:36 PM »
I came on here pissed as hell saying we ought to line up on the West side with our allies, let Russia line up on the east, start fucking up everything in our path and meet in the middle.  We'll divide it up later.  Well no, you can't do that any more than you can ban all Muslims, as Trump did in fact propose.

People who disagree:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2017, 12:06:31 AM »
Obama didn't ban travel to America...try to keep up.

All legal!

Suck it loser lefty!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2017, 12:09:39 AM »
People who disagree:

They can't disagree.  They're all dead.  Do you see now what so much hatred will do to you?  It'll get you dead.  Dead, I tell ya'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2017, 12:32:00 AM »
They can't disagree.  They're all dead.  Do you see now what so much hatred will do to you?  It'll get you dead.  Dead, I tell ya'.

Good point.  They dead.  I'm probably not far behind. 

Still, tho.  The guts it took to do what we did to beat Japan in WWII?  All these whiny ass pusswads would try to stop it now. 

MacArthur was willing to commit to a ground invasion that would have cost as many as a million US lives and two million of theirs. 

Truman was willing to vaporize hundreds of thousands of Japanese women and children to protect those US lives *even though Mac lied to Truman and said the probable lives lost would be 1/10th of the reality because Mighty Mac wanted the greenlight.

They did these things because it was necessary to protect the American way of life. 

The <deleted> (Truman's phrasing, not mine there Titan) had attacked us without warning. The <deleted> had slaughtered our soldiers and performed unspeakable atrocities on those they captured as well as their own people.  (9-11? Any of a hundred videos out there?)

We waged war back in the day.  We need to again.  We have the ability and the technology to wipe them off the face of the earth and set the tone for decades to come. 

Look at our relationship with Japan now.   I'm typing on a Samsung computer, watching a Samsung TV.  I've owned Hondas and Toyotas.  If we'd piddled around with Japan like we're doing with these << insert inappropriate slur of choice here>> they'd still be flying Zeroes into US ships in the Pacific and I wouldn't have a TV. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:37:30 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2017, 12:49:38 AM »

All legal!

Suck it loser lefty!
Still, didn't ban travel.

Here's your ass, served piping hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2017, 09:37:09 AM »
So now we're moderating the President of the United States, the man from Missouri who made the decisions that won World War II? 

:facepalm:

Somebody needs to untwist their sensitive little titties.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
So now we're moderating the President of the United States, the man from Missouri who made the decisions that won World War II? 

:facepalm:

Somebody needs to untwist their sensitive little titties.

#littletittieslivesmatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2017, 12:03:48 PM »
You should try that new mosque bbq joint out on 85.  Smoque a Jihad.  Their pork is shit but they do an excellent brisket and their infidel ribs...to die for!

Do they serve Baco's in their salad bar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
Still, didn't ban travel.

Here's your ass, served piping hot.

Didn't need to. As soon. As they hit US soil, the went  into detention camps.
But you are right, no ban...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions