« on: November 20, 2016, 02:31:21 PM »
Hate
Anecdotes
Hate
Predictions
Hate
Hate
Hate

This is your thread...explore the space.

We opened at +18.5 and it's up to 20.

Rodney Dangerfield thinks that's disrespectful.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Iron Bowl
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:41:21 PM »
As crazy as I think it is to do, I may just have to get me some of that 18.5. And especially if it goes to 20. While our D isn't as solid as their d is, we are pretty sporty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 02:45:36 PM »
Anywhere from 16-20 sounds right honestly. They are the big boy. Its their field. We are a question mark. I get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 07:33:25 PM »
Anywhere from 16-20 sounds right honestly. They are the big boy. Its their field. We are a question mark. I get it.

Same here.  Look, we don't have near the payroll Bama has.  This like the L.A. Dodgers compared to the Oakland A's.  But our D has given up 29 twice this year.  Nothing close to that in the other 9 games.  They'll keep us in it.  Maybe force Wonder Boy Hurts into more mistakes than they're accustomed to.  If we get most everyone back pretty healthy (Meaning Pettway, Truitt, Tre etc) for Saturday....

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:35:47 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 10:23:42 PM »
Let's talk about the QB.  Well....we're waiting.

This is just my opinion and is based on nothing other than reading pieces from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. and other reputable news outlets. If you read the quotes of Malzahn and Lashlee, no way we see White in the Iron Bowl.  Not that they said anything to that effect, but it's more about them saying he hasn't thrown a ball in practice in 3 weeks and they'll look at it as the week goes on.  Typical coach speak but on this particular week, if your QB is not taking 90% of the reps, then he needs to be practicing holding a clip board.

If Sean White is not out there tomorrow, throwing the ball around and taking first team reps, then Jeremy Johnson is absolutely your starter.  If Kamryn Pettway is back at 90% or better and Carry On is the same, as he's been quoted as saying he is, then that takes a shit ton of pressure off JJ. 

My take, get Jeremy Johnson about 1,000 reps this week and Clifford Franklin XXXVVIIX about 250.  If Pettway and KJ are relatively healthy, this could be an epic game.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 11:20:15 PM »
If Pettway and KJ are relatively healthy, this could be an epic game.
:facepalm:
You're about as sharp as a ball-peen hammer son.

Could it be within 20? Yes. It will be.

Will this be epic?

I oughta sock you in the mouth for teasing us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 02:59:03 AM »
:facepalm:
You're about as sharp as a ball-peen hammer son.

Could it be within 20? Yes. It will be.

Will this be epic?

I oughta sock you in the mouth for teasing us.
Don't forget, Auburn's defense is "2004" Nasty.

I say let Jeremy throw a few bombs early...something that bama's defense has struggled with. IMO, Auburn will have to pass to open up the run. If Coach Malzahn/Lashlee/Hand think we'll be able to run out of the gate, we'll be punting early and often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 08:48:23 AM »
Don't forget, Auburn's defense is "2004" Nasty.

I say let Jeremy throw a few bombs early...something that bama's defense has struggled with. IMO, Auburn will have to pass to open up the run. If Coach Malzahn/Lashlee/Hand think we'll be able to run out of the gate, we'll be punting early and often.

True but if we come out slinging the ball around on every play then we will look like the second half of the Georgia game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 09:10:32 AM »
You guys ever watched a python capture and eat something big and fast?

That's probably what's gonna happen to us Saturday. We'll fight but it won't matter. Once the thing starts to curl around it is only a matter of time before the air runs out and the prey is done.

8-4 ain't a bad year. Should have snagged UGA but injuries derailed that. We get a nice Florida-locale bowl game and some momentum heading into next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 09:32:34 AM »
Concede nothing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 10:04:07 AM »
If I'm Gus I would start the game out just like the Arkansas game with a jet sweep to Stove...just to give the roided up guys in dark pink something to think about. I would also take at least 3 shots deep in the first quarter alone to soften them up a little.  Then, it's time for the twirlybird!  They will never know what hit them.

The biggest thing whomever starts at QB must do is not turn the ball over.  If you can mix things up early and move the ball, play for field position to make them drive the length of the field, we will have a mighty close game at the half.  Second half, just rock out with your cock out and shoot for the moon.  Triple reverses, hook and laterals, fake statue of liberty...you name it.  You really got nothing to lose at that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 10:08:37 AM »
If I'm Gus I would start the game out just like the Arkansas game with a jet sweep to Stove...just to give the roided up guys in dark pink something to think about. I would also take at least 3 shots deep in the first quarter alone to soften them up a little.  Then, it's time for the twirlybird!  They will never know what hit them.

The biggest thing whomever starts at QB must do is not turn the ball over.  If you can mix things up early and move the ball, play for field position to make them drive the length of the field, we will have a mighty close game at the half.  Second half, just rock out with your cock out and shoot for the moon.  Triple reverses, hook and laterals, fake statue of liberty...you name it.  You really got nothing to lose at that point.

That has to be the dumbest analysis I've ever read.  I plan on being 3 shots deep long before this one ever starts. I'll probably be twirly-birding midway through the first quarter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 11:44:56 AM »
Twirlybird!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 01:28:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 02:00:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 02:15:23 PM »
Stopping short?
Was there a knuckle in there somewhere?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 02:16:08 PM »
Get it to the 40 and send in Legatron. We win the game and his grandpa cries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 02:28:21 PM »
Was there a knuckle in there somewhere?

I don't do it exactly the same. I use a pinch at the end instead of the swirl!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 02:29:47 PM »
Get it to the 40 and send in Legatron. We win the game and his grandpa cries.

I am disappoint in your lack of showupedness Saturday.  I got several up close videos of the Nubian dancers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 02:46:55 PM »
Listen, I'm as much in the "We beat Bingville!" camp as the rest of you. Realistically, the advantages it will take to do so just aren't there this time around for our team. Not unless the entire opposition develops a case of dysentery the likes of which was last seen circa 1700s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg