Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sessions for AG

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Sessions for AG
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2017, 02:19:57 PM »
I haven't dodged anything.  I didn't answer with a question.  I answered, and separately asked a question.  My point is, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If we're THAT concerned about foreign meddling in our elections, then we need to look at the entire picture; not just cherry pick.  I haven't seen you jumping up and down about anything shady that Clinton did during the election, so that's why I think that you think it's OK.  And if your answer to that is "because Hillary didn't win", you're saying that it's OK to do all kinds of shady things, and it's OK for foreign interests to influence the election as long as the person that it helps doesn't win.  Foreign meddling in our elections is either wrong or it isn't.  It shouldn't depend on if your person won or not.  And in that same sense, the US should probably stop meddling in other foreign elections as well. 
I'm not sure that you understand the definition of context, and I'm not sure that you read my post.
When all of the federal agents are through with the Russian investigation, I'm sure they'll turn back to Hillary to investigate her again (likely not to find much of anything just like the last time).

One problem though...who will they report to? Trump, all of his conspiracy theories, and the entire White House will be gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2017, 02:30:39 PM »
When all of the federal agents are through with the Russian investigation, I'm sure they'll turn back to Hillary to investigate her again (likely not to find much of anything just like the last time).

One problem though...who will they report to? Trump, all of his conspiracy theories, and the entire White House will be gone.

Everyone is going to be impeached.  Even the Vice President?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »

President Donald Trump
Vice President Mike Pence
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin
Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin
Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

HILLARY!!! WOOHOO MIC DROP!!!

Bob's your uncle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2017, 02:35:53 PM »
Yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
Yes.
Care to wager?

$100 bet on each.

Even money Trump doesn't get impeached.
Even money Pence doesn't get impeached.

2-1 Ryan doesn't
3-1 Hatch doesn't
4-1 Tillerson doesn't
19-1 Kelly doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2017, 02:49:33 PM »

They did find a lot last time.  The FBI also found evidence (this isn't "according to sources"; it's in an official report) of people in the campaign destroying phones with hammers.  It's in the report that aides asked IT workers to permanently delete emails from the private server with a piece of software that would not allow for that data to be retrieved.  Clinton colluded with AG Lynch to have Comey word public information in a way that it didn't sound as serious.  Bill Clinton had a secret meeting in a plane on a tarmac a week before it was announced that Clinton wouldn't be prosecuted.  And so on, and so on.  You act like Clinton was investigated solely on rumor and innuendo.  These things happened.  People on her campaign met with foreign entities to get dirt on Trump.  Honestly, I don't blame her.  You expect that.  My point is just that either it's OK for everyone or it's not OK for everyone. 

For that matter, why is it OK that Clinton received help from a lot of people in our own government, and that was OK?  Are we saying meddling in an election is OK as long as it is domestic?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2017, 03:17:11 PM »
They did find a lot last time.  The FBI also found evidence (this isn't "according to sources"; it's in an official report) of people in the campaign destroying phones with hammers.  It's in the report that aides asked IT workers to permanently delete emails from the private server with a piece of software that would not allow for that data to be retrieved.  Clinton colluded with AG Lynch to have Comey word public information in a way that it didn't sound as serious.  Bill Clinton had a secret meeting in a plane on a tarmac a week before it was announced that Clinton wouldn't be prosecuted.  And so on, and so on.  You act like Clinton was investigated solely on rumor and innuendo.  These things happened.  People on her campaign met with foreign entities to get dirt on Trump.  Honestly, I don't blame her.  You expect that.  My point is just that either it's OK for everyone or it's not OK for everyone. 

For that matter, why is it OK that Clinton received help from a lot of people in our own government, and that was OK?  Are we saying meddling in an election is OK as long as it is domestic?

AND..I've read this before several times on this board.

Expect some dumb shit posting to follow!

And that is the problem!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2017, 03:34:23 PM »

It amazes me that you say this:

(likely not to find much of anything just like the last time).

and this:

Trump, all of his conspiracy theories, and the entire White House will be gone.

in the same post.

Why should they not find anything on Hillary but find impeachable evidence on Trump? Why is one so guilty in your mind and not the other? It makes no sense. You could argue that there is more evidence on Hillary colluding with the democratic party and destroying national security breeches than there is evidence on Trump. At the very least there is equal evidence of BOTH wrong-doing. So why one but not the other?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2017, 05:12:29 PM »
It amazes me that you say this:

(likely not to find much of anything just like the last time).

and this:

Trump, all of his conspiracy theories, and the entire White House will be gone.

in the same post.

Why should they not find anything on Hillary but find impeachable evidence on Trump? Why is one so guilty in your mind and not the other? It makes no sense. You could argue that there is more evidence on Hillary colluding with the democratic party and destroying national security breeches than there is evidence on Trump. At the very least there is equal evidence of BOTH wrong-doing. So why one but not the other?
Mainly because of this...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/93395808/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2017, 01:20:26 AM »
And there it is!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2017, 11:17:11 PM »
So that, but not this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/05/23/there-remains-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion/#6433cc83242c

Gotcha!
What part of ongoing investigation don't you understand? Mueller hasn't finalized anything yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions