Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sessions for AG

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Sessions for AG
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2017, 11:21:18 PM »
I don't know Jeff Sessions.  But I do believe that Trump expected him to stand up against the fake news onslaught and thought he made a pussy move by recusing himself.  Trump expected him to be a warrior, not a namby pamby run of the mill cover your ass politician and was not happy with how he handled it. 

To be truthful?  Neither was I.  I also thought it was a wuss move.

What is your understanding of the role of the DOJ vis a vis the president?

I'll hang up and listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2017, 01:02:13 AM »
What is your understanding of the role of the DOJ vis a vis the president?

I'll hang up and listen.

I don't think there was a reason for him to recuse.  He pussed out.

That's all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2017, 11:17:00 PM »
This shit is never going to change.  I think I'll stop visiting here and focus on Auburn football, Braves baseball, the Cheating Cards, the Cheating Cubs and my large cock.

Plus, I'm getting tickets to the Atlanta United Soccer match set for September 10th at the new Merky D's stadium.  The day after we kick Clemson's ass. 

Screw this forum.  Have at it with the same new/recycled shit adding nothing to the conversation.  Ba-bye! 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:19:15 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2017, 12:05:03 AM »
This shit is never going to change.  I think I'll stop visiting here and focus on Auburn football, Braves baseball, the Cheating Cards, the Cheating Cubs and my large cock.

Plus, I'm getting tickets to the Atlanta United Soccer match set for September 10th at the new Merky D's stadium.  The day after we kick Clemson's ass. 

Screw this forum.  Have at it with the same new/recycled shit adding nothing to the conversation.  Ba-bye!
Look for Sessions to resign sometime soon...that's not going to stop their investigation into him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2017, 12:08:42 AM »
WaPo:

Bullshit
Bullshit
^^head in the sand^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2017, 12:23:42 AM »
^^head in the sand^^

Ass served on a platter over and over and over.  The dumbassery on your part is overwhelming.

I'm also done with this forum.  I've watched several people give up on it because of the numbnuts shit you consistently spew.  Add me to the mix.  There's nothing to be gained here.

You and a few others can oil each other's dicks and keep fervently wishing some of this bullshit will eventually stick to Trump (it won't) and you can have your nonsensical democratic fairy land back like you always wanted it.  You won't get it, but you can keep on wishing in one hand and wiping shit with the other. 

Just do it without me.  I've had enough of your relentless idiocy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
Ass served on a platter over and over and over.  The dumbassery on your part is overwhelming.

I'm also done with this forum.  I've watched several people give up on it because of the numbnuts shit you consistently spew.  Add me to the mix.  There's nothing to be gained here.

You and a few others can oil each other's dicks and keep fervently wishing some of this bullshit will eventually stick to Trump (it won't) and you can have your nonsensical democratic fairy land back like you always wanted it.  You won't get it, but you can keep on wishing in one hand and wiping shit with the other. 

Just do it without me.  I've had enough of your relentless idiocy.
So, in your opinion...posting links to the New York Times or Washington Post about the ongoing investigation into Trump and associates is "relentless idiocy".

I tell you what, I'll stop posting links to articles regarding Trump and Co. and their collusion with Russia when the investigation is over. Because, whether you know it or not, this is historic and the outcome is something everyone, in America and around the World, should be interested in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
So, in your opinion...posting links to the New York Times or Washington Post about the ongoing investigation into Trump and associates is "relentless idiocy".

I tell you what, I'll stop posting links to articles regarding Trump and Co. and their collusion with Russia when the investigation is over. Because, whether you know it or not, this is historic and the outcome is something everyone, in America and around the World, should be interested in.

The outcome will be just like Comeyy's testimony. Another fart in the wind.
Won't matter though. Your vagina will still be sandy and your feeling will still be hurt.
It's become very apparent that you are incapable of rational thought when it comes to Trump. He has had you by the Pu*** since day one!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2017, 09:10:44 PM »
"...I did not have communications with the Russians." (Jan. 10th Senate hearing & Jan 17th)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.68a698362ece

"Let me be clear, I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign..." (Mar. 2nd press conference)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.875df9b65caf
He explained this in his testimony in front of the committee.  Of course he met with all kinds of people from other countries, including Russia; that was his job as a Senator as a part of certain committees.  In January, he assumed the question was asked in the context of did you have communications for the purpose of colluding.  I was watching it live, and I assumed that's what they meant too.  Because that's what the hearing was about.  And this is also part of the problem where you go clickbait on everyone.  You don't actually watch this stuff. You simply gobble up whatever left leaning media outlets put out and go with it.  Maybe you should actually watch some of these hearings and think for yourself.

Just a question, and try not to ghost on this thread like you usually do when someone asks you to have an opinion for yourself:  Why do you think it is OK to have this witch hunt against Trump while allowing Hillary to skate when her campaign was meeting with the Ukrainian government to get dirt on Trump.  Why do you think it is OK that Hillary's campaign rigged the Democratic primaries to ensure she would get the nomination?  Why do you think that it is OK that nobody is checking to make sure her campaign wasn't colluding with foreign powers (especially since we know she was trying to get dirt from the Ukrainians)?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2017, 10:10:52 PM »
He explained this in his testimony in front of the committee.  Of course he met with all kinds of people from other countries, including Russia; that was his job as a Senator as a part of certain committees.  In January, he assumed the question was asked in the context of did you have communications for the purpose of colluding.  I was watching it live, and I assumed that's what they meant too.  Because that's what the hearing was about.  And this is also part of the problem where you go clickbait on everyone.  You don't actually watch this stuff. You simply gobble up whatever left leaning media outlets put out and go with it.  Maybe you should actually watch some of these hearings and think for yourself.

Just a question, and try not to ghost on this thread like you usually do when someone asks you to have an opinion for yourself:  Why do you think it is OK to have this witch hunt against Trump while allowing Hillary to skate when her campaign was meeting with the Ukrainian government to get dirt on Trump.  Why do you think it is OK that Hillary's campaign rigged the Democratic primaries to ensure she would get the nomination?  Why do you think that it is OK that nobody is checking to make sure her campaign wasn't colluding with foreign powers (especially since we know she was trying to get dirt from the Ukrainians)?
Why do you think that I think it's okay? I've never said that at all, ever. Hillary isn't the President. Why do you continue to dodge everything with "Hillary this, Obama that".
As for the question about Sessions. You apparently didn't hear the confirmation hearing or you're just a moron.

Sen. Franken: ...if (the allegation) is true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

The question was, what will you do as AG if these allegations are true. Sessions offered up the "I didn't, did not, have communications with the Russians." (Note: Sessions did and he did have them about Trump campaign related matters like I posted previously).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2017, 08:39:51 AM »
Sen. Franken: affiliated with the Trump campaign

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

I am pretty damn sure that Sessions has explained this already. He was answering the question that he DID NOT meet with or have communications with a Russian official pertaining to the Trump campaign.

I swear. I don't think people realize that keeping on beating this same drum only empowers Trump, both in his own head and the people that elected him. It's this talk, as of now since there is ZERO evidence of anything, that is giving Trump more power. The more people talk this crap about Russia, the more no proof comes out on him, the more Trump thinks he can say whatever he wants to, and the more his followers get embolden. It's a viscous cycle. And both sides need to stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2017, 09:00:10 AM »
I am pretty damn sure that Sessions has explained this already. He was answering the question that he DID NOT meet with or have communications with a Russian official pertaining to the Trump campaign.

Except now it's known that he did speak with a Russian ambassador about the Trump campaign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2017, 09:28:37 AM »
Except now it's known that he did speak with a Russian ambassador about the Trump campaign.

"Known"? 

You're taking the word of a foreign agent bragging on a bugged phone over the sworn testimony of a former US Senator and current attorney general. 

You, sir, are what's wrong with America. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »
"Known"? 

You're taking the word of a foreign agent bragging on a bugged phone over the sworn testimony of a former US Senator and current attorney general. 

You, sir, are what's wrong with America.
Did you take the word of some 22 year old dick-sucking floozie over the President of the United States' sworn testimony back in 1995?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »
Did you take the word of some 22 year old dick-sucking floozie over the President of the United States' sworn testimony back in 1995?

Irrelevant. And DNA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »
Why do you think that I think it's okay? I've never said that at all, ever. Hillary isn't the President. Why do you continue to dodge everything with "Hillary this, Obama that".
As for the question about Sessions. You apparently didn't hear the confirmation hearing or you're just a moron.
I haven't dodged anything.  I didn't answer with a question.  I answered, and separately asked a question.  My point is, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If we're THAT concerned about foreign meddling in our elections, then we need to look at the entire picture; not just cherry pick.  I haven't seen you jumping up and down about anything shady that Clinton did during the election, so that's why I think that you think it's OK.  And if your answer to that is "because Hillary didn't win", you're saying that it's OK to do all kinds of shady things, and it's OK for foreign interests to influence the election as long as the person that it helps doesn't win.  Foreign meddling in our elections is either wrong or it isn't.  It shouldn't depend on if your person won or not.  And in that same sense, the US should probably stop meddling in other foreign elections as well. 

Sen. Franken: ...if (the allegation) is true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

The question was, what will you do as AG if these allegations are true. Sessions offered up the "I didn't, did not, have communications with the Russians." (Note: Sessions did and he did have them about Trump campaign related matters like I posted previously).
I'm not sure that you understand the definition of context, and I'm not sure that you read my post.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:54:52 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2017, 01:20:44 PM »
Irrelevant. And DNA.
Chizzy left DNA?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2017, 02:11:30 PM »
Irrelevant. And DNA.
So politicians are capable of lying? Even under sworn testimony?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions