Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sessions for AG

Token

Re: Sessions for AG
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2016, 03:45:15 PM »
No one is jailed...smh

https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/15485082/son_of_alabama_chief_justice_r.amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Same guy got arrested again today, about 2 hours ago.  But how can that be?!?!  He should be in prison according to you and Bernie!!  Because everyone goes to prison for cannibus!!!!1!

Dumbass.

I have continuously said people still go to jail for it because it is still illegal. But they don't go to prison. Period. Which is why the prison guards and police unions and (for profit) prisons don't give a fuck about marijuana arrest. They don't profit from it and they haven't in years. 

Dumbass.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »
smh....he spent what?  2 hours before daddy made his $8500 bail and then this happened:

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/04/drug_charges_against_son_of_ch.html

Exactly my point. Pretrial diversion, community corrections and court referral. Every. Single. Time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »
Exactly my point. Pretrial diversion, community corrections and court referral. Every. Single. Time.

The perp is hit with a hefty fine, the Court/DA's Office make money and the taxpayers don't have to pay for 3 hots and cot for someone who likes to smoke a little gunji.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2016, 06:35:42 PM »
Same guy got arrested again today, about 2 hours ago.  But how can that be?!?!  He should be in prison according to you and Bernie!!  Because everyone goes to prison for cannibus!!!!1!

Dumbass.

I have continuously said people still go to jail for it because it is still illegal. But they don't go to prison. Period. Which is why the prison guards and police unions and (for profit) prisons don't give a fuck about marijuana arrest. They don't profit from it and they haven't in years. 

Dumbass.
It keeps their prisons full. The Prison Industry is a huge business...they need slaves. Keep trying, fucking shithead.

Like I said before, the Prison Industry, Police Unions, & Prison Guard Unions have fought and continue to fight against legalization across the Country.

http://reason.com/archives/2011/06/23/the-golden-states-iron-bars

Again, sit the fuck down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2016, 06:49:09 PM »
It keeps their prisons full. The Prison Industry is a huge business...they need slaves. Keep trying, fucking shithead.

Like I said before, the Prison Industry, Police Unions, & Prison Guard Unions have fought and continue to fight against legalization across the Country.

I can't make it any easier for you.  You are honestly one of the dumbest people I've ever came across on the internet and that's saying a lot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2016, 06:53:35 PM »
I can't make it any easier for you.  You are honestly one of the dumbest people I've ever came across on the internet and that's saying a lot.

Actually, it should be, "I've ever come across."  So who looks dumb now?  Yeah bitch!  That sharp pain that just shot through your foot was me dropping the mic on it.  Boom!!!

Gramur Police just popped another offender.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2016, 11:31:32 PM »
Actually, it should be, "I've ever come across."  So who looks dumb now?  Yeah bitch!  That sharp pain that just shot through your foot was me dropping the mic on it.  Boom!!!

You dum bitch. Moran.

Boom!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2016, 12:14:11 AM »
You dum bitch. Moran.

Boom!

No, your a dum bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2016, 08:28:54 AM »

But he said sit the fuck down. That's badass shit there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2016, 12:43:16 PM »
But he said sit the fuck down. That's badass shit there.
He not only said it, he said it, again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2016, 10:24:01 PM »

If you ask anyone with connected brain cells in the criminal justice field about legalization of marijuana, they will tell you they don't care.  At all.  For that matter, there are countless cities that allow you to issue a citation for simple marijuana possession, and you continue about your merry way.  There is no profit in jamming people up on marijuana charges.  They don't go to prison.  Worst case scenario, with a terrible criminal history, they might spend a week in jail and owe $200 in fines.  And that's a stretch.  It actually ends up costing a city money to arrest, prosecute, and hold someone in that situation.  Something else that you have to understand is that part of fines and whatnot go to the County, State, etc.  Same thing with a ticket.  For example, on a ~$220 ticket, the agency that wrote it barely gets any of that.

If you really really think that everyone is lining their pockets from simple marijuana arrests, I can't help you.  Nobody can.  It just doesn't happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2016, 09:47:41 PM »
Screw the court system and their tax-eating employees. I hear some say hooch is a gateway drug, sure, only if it's not available. And hell, our own CIA brings in heavier drugs into this country to sell. The war on drugs is about who makes the tax-free money from the sale of large quantities. Importation and sales can be directly linked to our own fucking government. SCREW THEM ALL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2017, 11:23:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »
The Prison Industrial Complex and the Police Unions are still vested in keeping it illegal. It will likely never be legal in Alabama...side note Bentley is still trying to get the $800 Million dollar prison bill to pass (building 4 new prisons because the 13 out of 15 are overcrowded and will be closed down). Those new prisons will be filled to capacity too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2017, 05:57:22 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/03/fewer_in_alabama_serving_time.html#incart_2box

But they're going to prison!!1!

Like I said before...people are still being jailed for Cannabis. Your own link proved that and here's another link that proves it.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/03/alabamas_marijuana_possession.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »
Like I said before...people are still being jailed for Cannabis. Your own link proved that and here's another link that proves it.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/03/alabamas_marijuana_possession.html

I know you are a simpleton but jail and prison aren't the same thing. Of course they still go to jail, it's still against the law you dumbass. I said they AREN'T going to prison because they aren't. Probation, community corrections, court referral. NOT. PRISON.

With that said, I agree with the article. Nobody gives a fuck about marijuana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2017, 01:17:22 PM »
I know you are a simpleton but jail and prison aren't the same thing. Of course they still go to jail, it's still against the law you dumbass. I said they AREN'T going to prison because they aren't. Probation, community corrections, court referral. NOT. PRISON.

With that said, I agree with the article. Nobody gives a fuck about marijuana.

Truth here.

I would be more upset if my daughter was smoking cigarettes than if she occasionally hit a joint
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2017, 10:24:56 PM »
Back to the actual topic title....AG Sessions.  I haven't seen any of what's going on aside from headlines but is he really on the outs with President Trump or is it just politics?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2017, 10:51:03 PM »
Back to the actual topic title....AG Sessions.  I haven't seen any of what's going on aside from headlines but is he really on the outs with President Trump or is it just politics?

I don't know Jeff Sessions.  But I do believe that Trump expected him to stand up against the fake news onslaught and thought he made a pussy move by recusing himself.  Trump expected him to be a warrior, not a namby pamby run of the mill cover your ass politician and was not happy with how he handled it. 

To be truthful?  Neither was I.  I also thought it was a wuss move. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2017, 10:55:15 PM »
I don't know Jeff Sessions.  But I do believe that Trump expected him to stand up against the fake news onslaught and thought he made a pussy move by recusing himself.  Trump expected him to be a warrior, not a namby pamby run of the mill cover your ass politician and was not happy with how he handled it. 

To be truthful?  Neither was I.  I also thought it was a wuss move.

Agreed.

I expect Sessions to resign or be removed especially after Trump being vocal again.  It is too bad...I like Sessions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions