Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whatcha' Gonna' Do?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Whatcha' Gonna' Do?
« on: October 14, 2016, 04:36:56 PM »
Ultimately, what you mark on the ballot next month is between you and your maker, or Maker's Mark if you're not into the maker thing.  But after a bajillion pages of very civil discourse, I'm curious as to who you're actually going to cast your all-important vote for.

It's funny how there's been tons of vitriol poured out towards both Trump and Clinton, but very few have actually said what they'll do.  Unless I've totally missed something, CCTAU is a Trumper and thinks the man needs the opportunity to give his plans a chance.  K is not so much in Trump's camp as he is anti-Hillary and feels The Donald is the lesser of two evils.  I believe Wes said some time back that Hillary's views more closely align with his. Fuck me if I'm wrong.  Chad is in the anti-Trillary camp and will throw his lot in with Johnson.

Prowlie was feeling the Bern but not sure I've seen him pledge his allegiance to anyone else.  GH...no clue.  Dallas? We'll all hate who he votes for.  Token?  AU1?  AUTailgating?

Me?  When it was narrowed down to 2 viable candidates, I was in the Trump not as evil camp.  Now, I've packed up my tent, put out the fire and broke camp. I know this may be viewed with the old saying, "A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary". Not going there.  I'm writing in Pence.

Anyone care to show their hand?   
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 04:38:37 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Whatcha' Gonna' Do?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 04:45:54 PM »
TRUMP! As a deplorable, I can only vote for one candidate. As much as I would love to vote for Johnson, he just isn't the Libertarian he thinks he is. Plus, he doesn't know what the fuck is going on in the world. I believe he lives in a bubble.

Killary is the polar opposite of what this country needs in a leader. She, and her family, all belong in prison or in front of a firing squad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:40 PM »
Trump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 04:50:15 PM »
I voted Rubio in primary. Really like the guy and identified mostly with him. Then I liked the idea of Trump and his tax plan after he defeated everyone else.  When he started to say stupid shit and refused to listen to his campaign manager I decided to look at Gary. I probably lean more toward Gary than I do Hillary or Trump, but then Trump brought Pence on who I really like. In the last few weeks I realize that Trump is bull headed, refuses a caddy tip which leads me to believe he won't take any advice from Pence. On top of that, he just makes stupid decisions when it comes to politics.

I'm back to Rubio. It'll be a write in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »
I am still entrenched in the Huckabee camp.  You might say I heart Huckabee.

As for this election...

I'm not convinced that there is a lesser of the two evils running for the big parties. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 05:07:40 PM »
Trump, but he will carry Texas without any problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 05:10:46 PM »
I appreciate the write-ins as a protest vote, but let me just say that for as much as I was told voting for Johnson is a complete throw-away, at least I'll see an actual percentage number on the map for how he did. At least I'm actually contributing to the legitimacy of the idea of a third party.

If you're looking for someone to protest vote for, and you think Johnson's a total buffoon (I think the media actually did do a directive hit job on him and intentionally postured him to look that way, but I get it if you don't buy that excuse), then why not at least cast your vote for Evan McMullen?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-evan-mcmullin-could-win-utah-and-the-presidency/

In fact, Johnson aligns much more with my views than he does, but if on election day it looks like he's actually the third most likely person to put a dent in the election, then I may "throw my vote away" on him. I'll decide that in November.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 05:12:44 PM »
Trump. But not because I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 05:16:30 PM »
Trump. But not because I like it.

It ain't gonna matter, this elections was decided long ago. The republicans could have dug up Ronald Reagan. Washington, (Republicans and Democrats alike)  MSM, want them some Hillary.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 05:50:48 PM »
Clinton/Not Trump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 06:02:16 PM »
Clinton/Not Trump

As much as I give Chad a hard time about being like prowler, I know it's not true.

But this is very telling.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 06:09:20 PM »
Ultimately, what you mark on the ballot next month is between you and your maker, or Maker's Mark if you're not into the maker thing.  But after a bajillion pages of very civil discourse, I'm curious as to who you're actually going to cast your all-important vote for.

It's funny how there's been tons of vitriol poured out towards both Trump and Clinton, but very few have actually said what they'll do.  Unless I've totally missed something, CCTAU is a Trumper and thinks the man needs the opportunity to give his plans a chance.  K is not so much in Trump's camp as he is anti-Hillary and feels The Donald is the lesser of two evils.  I believe Wes said some time back that Hillary's views more closely align with his. Fuck me if I'm wrong.  Chad is in the anti-Trillary camp and will throw his lot in with Johnson.

Prowlie was feeling the Bern but not sure I've seen him pledge his allegiance to anyone else.  GH...no clue.  Dallas? We'll all hate who he votes for.  Token?  AU1?  AUTailgating?

Me?  When it was narrowed down to 2 viable candidates, I was in the Trump not as evil camp.  Now, I've packed up my tent, put out the fire and broke camp. I know this may be viewed with the old saying, "A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary". Not going there.  I'm writing in Pence.

Anyone care to show their hand?

I am pro Trump because he is the only one on the ticket with a chance to beat hitlary.

If it had been Cruz, I would have been pro Cruz. I just happened to realize early that Trump was going to be the guy.

And anybody that votes for hitlary would never even get me to piss on them of they were on fire!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »

I am pro Trump because he is the only one on the ticket with a chance to beat hitlary.

If it had been Cruz, I would have been pro Cruz. I just happened to realize early that Trump was going to be the guy.

And anybody that votes for hitlary would never even get me to piss on them of they were on fire!

Well now, let's be real about this.  If I'm on fire, I would probably ask you to maybe turn on the water hose....throw a bucket of water on me...something of that nature.  Most likely, I'd holler "Shit" and "Fuck" and "Oww" a lot.  However, I really don't think asking you to pull out your Gary Johnson and take a leak on me would be something I'd say in that particular situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »
Still not sure. The only reason I'm going to the polls here in Florida is to vote for medical marijuana. We're going to need it whoever is elected.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
Straight up, I'm writing in Ham Sandwich.

or Ken Bone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 06:59:50 PM »
Evan McMullin.

The people that I've voted for president in the past, while flawed, were people that if my children grew up to become like, I would have considered the job I did raising them to be a good one.  I can't say that with either Hillary or Trump.

I'm voting my conscience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 08:28:31 PM »
Some of you are allowing the media to do to Trump what they did to Cain. Turns out Cain was right. And we lost a viable candidate.

Just remember that any vote not for Trump is for her. And there is NO logical excuse EVER for helping her.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 09:42:30 PM »
I am so surprised at you people.  I baited the hook and you gulped it down.  Then I reeled you all in.  Come on, people.  Have you not been paying attention?  The only alternative here is....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »
I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm in AL so it doesn't matter. I have an idea for strategic long term reasons not because of ideology ie - to get a 3rd party a dent in the popular and get some notice for the future. It's gotta start somewhere.

But I'm just so sickened by all this. I wanted to like trump. My brain tried to. My heart can't. I just can't get on board. I have no faith in his ability to know anything worth a damn. I have no faith in him being able to navigate this political process. I was afraid of this. This is where having some experience matters. Kellyanne Conway has kept him alive and gave his campaign a slight pulse. I know deep down being honest with myself that unless some miracle at jhs type event happens, this election is over. I've moved on to looking to hold the senate and house. And then on to 2020 where several of the 2016 guys will be prime candidates.

I don't know if the senate can hold up her rogue court picks for 2/4 years but here is to hoping they try.

Whatever happens the landscape of this country and its people has been changed for the worse. Just look at the threads on here. Butscale that out to an entire country. And that's where we're at right now. It sickens me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 09:50:42 PM »
Damn it, son.  RIF!!! A vote for Deez Nuts is a vote for GOT HIM!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions