Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whatcha' Gonna' Do?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Whatcha' Gonna' Do?
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2016, 04:23:30 PM »
If you are military or former military and you allow Clinton to win, you have done a disservice to your fellow vet.
You are that televangelist pastor telling people they'll go to hell for murder if they don't vote for for Trump.

No reason or logical explanation needed. Agree with you or else.

Shitty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2016, 04:29:38 PM »
Doesn't bother me.  You're the one going to hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2016, 05:14:28 PM »
If you are military or former military and you allow Clinton to win, you have done a disservice to your fellow vet.
If you are military or former military and you allow Trump to win after what he said about POWs...you have done a disservice to your fellow vet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2016, 05:17:00 PM »

You gotta actually have a dick to aim it. That leaves you out!
Have you ever seen a fire hose? I'll stop there, you can imagine the rest...which I'm sure you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2016, 05:32:54 PM »
Read this and tell me that this isn't what America needs.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/principles

I'm interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2016, 06:45:25 PM »
I would like to see more of Evan McMullin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2016, 08:43:49 PM »
All of this is factually fucking wrong. Every word of it.

Is that not a third party?

I should have said libertarian. That was what most people think of today when you mention third party. My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2016, 08:58:08 PM »
You are that televangelist pastor telling people they'll go to hell for murder if they don't vote for for Trump.

No reason or logical explanation needed. Agree with you or else.

Shitty.

You don't have a son who is a vet, prick. These things are important to those who are affected. Go sit with the women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »
I would like to see more of Evan McMullin.

Some think he has a slight chance in Utah.

Some think Johnson has a slight chance in Nm and Col.

If Any of those happen, and the other states fall right along blue red lines, no one would have 270. Then it's goes to Congress to decide. Interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2016, 09:59:55 PM »

If Any of those happen, and the other states fall right along blue red lines, no one would have 270. Then it's goes to Congress to decide. Interesting.

Shit. Nothing interesting about that, they all on the status quo train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2016, 10:14:08 PM »

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/evan-mcmullins-kamikaze-mission?utm_source=social&utm_campaign=crfb&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=101516mcmuffin

"A quick glance at his resume shows that he has zero experience in elected office, no experience in governance at a level that would prepare him to be president, and no public record of political accomplishments."

Sounds like Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2016, 10:49:39 PM »

Actually it goes to the electoral college. Not all of their votes are bound. Though I doubt any would cross the line.

And if it were to go to congress...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2016, 08:03:29 AM »

Actually it goes to the electoral college. Not all of their votes are bound. Though I doubt any would cross the line.

And if it were to go to congress...

When I said 270 what did you think I was talking about? We're talking after the electoral college here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2016, 08:31:46 AM »
I have no idea honestly.

I do only want to vote for someone who is actually running for president, so just writing in someone's name doesn't seem worth it to me.

I will not vote for Trump. I think there's plenty of threads and arguments on this board to explain why people decide to be #NeverTrump.

But I really can't vote for Clinton either.

I also would rather not vote for someone who has religious beliefs that I don't respect, but Evan McMullin seems like someone I should check out. Too bad he's only a write-in for the state of Alabama, so again, why waste my time?

I would like to vote for a third party candidate but who? I know Chad will say Johnson, but the Aleppo comment, his not-so-long-ago stance on vaccines, and his climate change policy don't mesh well with me. I also am not a fan of some of the policies and values supported by libertarians.

Jill Stein is bold but has some outlandish, radical, and dangerous views.

So who else is there? How bad is it to protest vote by leaving the president spot empty?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2016, 11:00:39 AM »
Obama-Biden 2016.

Keep America the Same!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2016, 06:39:49 PM »
I have no idea honestly.

I do only want to vote for someone who is actually running for president, so just writing in someone's name doesn't seem worth it to me.

I will not vote for Trump. I think there's plenty of threads and arguments on this board to explain why people decide to be #NeverTrump.

But I really can't vote for Clinton either.

I also would rather not vote for someone who has religious beliefs that I don't respect, but Evan McMullin seems like someone I should check out. Too bad he's only a write-in for the state of Alabama, so again, why waste my time?

I would like to vote for a third party candidate but who? I know Chad will say Johnson, but the Aleppo comment, his not-so-long-ago stance on vaccines, and his climate change policy don't mesh well with me. I also am not a fan of some of the policies and values supported by libertarians.

Jill Stein is bold but has some outlandish, radical, and dangerous views.

So who else is there? How bad is it to protest vote by leaving the president spot empty?

There isn't dude.

Which is exactly why the country has to get more involved in the primaries going forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2016, 01:00:20 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »
Here's a guy who gets it:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1183204405100487&id=111938618893743

If the senate has/had balls you wouldn't have to worry about the scotus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2016, 10:43:07 AM »
If the senate has/had balls you wouldn't have to worry about the scotus.

If a frog had wings....

Therefore this election is NOT about SCOTUS appointments?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions