Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump apparently doesn't understand why he's getting booed...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Trump apparently doesn't understand why he's getting booed...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 01:45:01 PM »
Lol

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/absolutely-cringeworthy-trump-bombs-during-al-smith-dinner-speech-loud-boos-drown-out-awful-jokes-video/

It wasn't a debate. It was a charity dinner with a bunch of rich folks. I thought some of his jokes were funny, but he has terrible delivery. She has some good zingers an is much more comfortable delivering shit.

As evidenced by her recent delivery of it in Georgia:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3850958/DNC-apologizes-campaign-bus-dumps-raw-sewage.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 02:02:41 PM »
Lol

Have you figured out yet why you're getting booed on a daily basis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »
As evidenced by her recent delivery of it in Georgia:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3850958/DNC-apologizes-campaign-bus-dumps-raw-sewage.html

$1 to anyone that can photoshop a picture of Hill in a bathrobe holding a Lowenbrau in front of that bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 03:10:43 PM »
Have you figured out yet why you're getting booed on a daily basis?
Apparently the only person getting booed is you. You've gone from "anything but Hillary" to becoming a Trumpeter and making excuses for his alledged sexual assaults (hint not just locker room talk) and his comments about that 10 year old girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 03:13:49 PM »
Apparently the only person getting booed is you. You've gone from "anything but Hillary" to becoming a Trumpeter and making excuses for his alledged sexual assaults (hint not just locker room talk) and his comments about that 10 year old girl.

Yeah. I don't think so. An avowed hitlary lover is looked down upon by most normal men. You are the one being booed. Your beta male compadres at least have sense enough to stay in the middle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »
Yeah. I don't think so. An avowed hitlary lover is looked down upon by most normal men. You are the one being booed. Your beta male compadres at least have sense enough to stay in the middle.
I honestly think you have a reading disability...which exactly what Trump wants. I've said, from day one, that I don't like either candidate and I can't, in good conscience, vote for either candidate. It's so sad that Trump represents you, Kaos and others here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »
I honestly think you have a reading disability...which exactly what Trump wants. I've said, from day one, that I don't like either candidate and I can't, in good conscience, vote for either candidate. It's so sad that Trump represents you, Kaos and others here.

We've already established from the beginning that your constant bashing of Trump makes you a surrogate for hitlary.

Then there is this:
http://theblacksphere.net/2016/10/men-supporting-hillary-clinton-lower-testosterone/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 12:02:32 PM »

We've already established from the beginning that your constant bashing of Trump makes you a surrogate for hitlary.

Then there is this:
http://theblacksphere.net/2016/10/men-supporting-hillary-clinton-lower-testosterone/
I will admit, Trump is making good on one promise. He is making America great again, by dismantling the Republican party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 02:01:14 PM »

Then there is this:
We've already established that people who will not only continue to back someone like Trump but will also defend horrible things that he has done and said are perfectly represented by that moronic, racist, sexist, piece of shit, crybaby, sorry excuse for a human being.

Things said like this (about his 1 year old daughter)...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:04:25 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions