Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You can't count on Arkansas for shit

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
You can't count on Arkansas for shit
« on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:49 PM »
Can we trade them and Mizzou for someone with a pulse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: You can't count on Arkansas for shit
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 10:44:56 PM »
Well. We did get "shit" from them!

So you are wrong!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:36:28 AM »
Can we trade them and Mizzou for someone with a pulse?

I can understand why you want to get rid of Arkansas, you're 4-6 against us the last 10 years.  If you could kick everyone out of the conference you can't beat on a regular basis, you'd have a great chance to win conference titles.  Why do you want to get rid of Mizzou, surely your record against them is not worse than that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 01:21:51 AM »
     I can understand why you want to get rid of Arkansas, you're 4-6 against us the last 10 years.  If you could kick everyone out of the conference you can't beat on a regular basis, you'd have a great chance to win conference titles.  Why do you want to get rid of Mizzou, surely your record against them is not worse than that?

Arkansas.  Big 12.  Nuff said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 02:20:29 AM »
Arkansas.  Big 12.  Nuff said.

Nuff said?  not sure what that means.  Do you mean if we were in the B12 you would have a better record against us?  I guess that's possible, including us in the B12 over the last 10 years would make your record against that conference 8-7.  Woo Hoo 8-7, you guys are awesome!  Unless of course aTm stayed in the B12, then your record goes to 8-9.  Do you want to crow about 8-9?  I guess it's statistically better than 4-6. 
     You guys have had a couple of great years, and I applaud you for them.  I wish we could put together a magic season and win it all.  But this idea that you are somehow head and shoulders above the piggies is just not factually accurate, so please quit with the we don't belong until you can beat us more than four years out of ten.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 06:22:11 AM »
     Nuff said?  not sure what that means.  Do you mean if we were in the B12 you would have a better record against us?  I guess that's possible, including us in the B12 over the last 10 years would make your record against that conference 8-7.  Woo Hoo 8-7, you guys are awesome!  Unless of course aTm stayed in the B12, then your record goes to 8-9.  Do you want to crow about 8-9?  I guess it's statistically better than 4-6. 
     You guys have had a couple of great years, and I applaud you for them.  I wish we could put together a magic season and win it all.  But this idea that you are somehow head and shoulders above the piggies is just not factually accurate, so please quit with the we don't belong until you can beat us more than four years out of ten.

that shit won't buff out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 08:14:57 AM »

I'll take 13 out of 24. Maybe you should check some all time stats. Unless you just hate numbers. I'll hang up and lissen.

In short, you guys aren't shit historically. Thanks for playing.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:17:13 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 12:19:17 PM »
I'll take 13 out of 24. Maybe you should check some all time stats. Unless you just hate numbers. I'll hang up and lissen.

In short, you guys aren't shit historically. Thanks for playing.

13-11-1 all time.  52% win percentage.  Average score, 25.3 to 25.2.  Boy you're right, you've really owned us.  I can see why you have such a superior attitude. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: You can't count on Arkansas for shoot
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 12:42:03 PM »
     13-11-1 all time.  52% win percentage.  Average score, 25.3 to 25.2.  Boy you're right, you've really owned us.  I can see why you have such a superior attitude.

Boy, these next 2 weeks are going to be fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 01:15:31 PM »

Arkansas is the asshole of the universe.  Sorry, but of all the places I've been in my life, Arkansas is the last one I'd want to spend any amount of time in at all. 

Will admit that the historical series (of which there isn't much) between our two programs is fairly even. We've had the misfortune of having a series of coaches for which the Arkansas game has been where they have brain farts.  All but four games of our collective history occurs within the Tuberville/Chizik/Malzahn bubble. 

In that mix you had two coaches -- Tuberville and Malzahn, clearly -- for which the Arkansas game, due to their history, was a much bigger game to them than it was to the players.  Tuberville, in particular,  stumbled against Arkansas in games AU should have dominated. 

But beyond the series?  Auburn is a historically better program.  League titles, national titles, individual honors -- AU is a member of the SEC elite.  Arkansas is an also-ran, an occasional nuisance. 

Just the way it is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 05:25:13 PM »
I didn't realize that Bielema is as much of a bitch as he is.  I knew he was a whiney bitch, but Jesus.  It seems like every play he was out on the field whining about something.  Except for his OL holding constantly.  And except for the play where one of his guys was mashing Hurts' neck and head into the turf repeatedly.  That didn't seem to be a problem. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »
I didn't realize that Bielema is as much of a bitch as he is.  I knew he was a whiney bitch, but Jesus.  It seems like every play he was out on the field whining about something.  Except for his OL holding constantly.  And except for the play where one of his guys was mashing Hurts' neck and head into the turf repeatedly.  That didn't seem to be a problem.

Crimpson privelege has the gall to bitch about officiating. 

It's like Hillary complaining that NBC is biased. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 06:31:31 PM »

Send all thank you notes to tubs and chiz. Before them it wasn't even close.

You also forgot wins, sec titles (not your swac bs) and bowl wins. Still lissening....

No one is acting high n mighty as far as head to head games. More program vs program the last, oh 109 years. And your place in the pecking order of the conference since you've been in it. Youve been in since 92? Your 25th year currently. Gonna be 0fer come December. Tell me more about how awesome your program is.

Bama just scored again...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:36:29 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 08:14:48 PM »
Crimpson privelege has the gall to bitch about officiating. 

It's like Hillary complaining that NBC is biased.
Not even complaining about the officiating. I know Bama gets away with shit sometimes.  I simply find it ironic that he would complain as much as he did when his team was playing dirty as shit, plus they had a lot of calls that went their way.  I'm not even pissed about that. He was constantly out on the field or blowing up an official on the sidelines.  I can't remember ever seeing a coach that butthurt throughout a game.  Something tells me you will notice next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: You can't count on Arkansas for shoot
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
Not even complaining about the officiating. I know Bama gets away with shoot sometimes.  I simply find it ironic that he would complain as much as he did when his team was playing dirty as shoot, plus they had a lot of calls that went their way.  I'm not even pissed about that. He was constantly out on the field or blowing up an official on the sidelines.  I can't remember ever seeing a coach that butthurt throughout a game.  Something tells me you will notice next week.

Please be to telling me how this dude got away with this shoot for three years.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:26:15 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 11:11:20 PM »
Send all thank you notes to tubs and chiz. Before them it wasn't even close.

You also forgot wins, sec titles (not your swac bs) and bowl wins. Still lissening....

No one is acting high n mighty as far as head to head games. More program vs program the last, oh 109 years. And your place in the pecking order of the conference since you've been in it. Youve been in since 92? Your 25th year currently. Gonna be 0fer come December. Tell me more about how awesome your program is.

Bama just scored again...

Never said we are awesome.  If you'll read my post again, what I said was don't act like we don't belong or you need to trade us for someone else when you only beat us 52% of the time, and only 4 of the last 10 years.  And why the crying about coaches?  You think we were happy with John L Smith one of the years you beat us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 11:13:41 PM »
Never said we are awesome.  If you'll read my post again, what I said was don't act like we don't belong or you need to trade us for someone else when you only beat us 52% of the time, and only 4 of the last 10 years.  And why the crying about coaches?  You think we were happy with John L Smith one of the years you beat us?

Oh shit, no indenting. He's about to take the gloves off on yalls bitch asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 11:34:56 PM »

Because your team drags the league down.
Because you (collectively) support Fat Bert and he's a fucktard. A major fucktard and an embarrassment to humanity.
Because your team pretends to be something and then get your shit pushed in by Alabama every year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 08:18:09 AM »
Regardless of how often or not Auburn beats Arkansas, the point still stands that more often than not Arky is in the bottom of the SEC.  Last year you guys managed 4th in the West, which was overachieving as of late.  The past years before that Arky was next to last or last in the SEC.  This year they're tied with Mizzou and Vandy as winless in the SEC so far.  And that's probably not going to change next week when Ole Miss skull fucks you guys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 08:39:32 AM »
I just don't want us scheduled later in the schedule with 30 degree temps and 30 mile an hour winds.

Other than that I grab her right in the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions