Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You can't count on Arkansas for shit

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: You can't count on Arkansas for shit
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 01:11:02 PM »
You think we were happy with John L Smith one of the years you beat us?
In John L. Smith's only year as head coach (after BMFP's motorscooter accident), his team beat Chizik's 2012 squad by 17 points. It is the only game I've ever walked out of Jordan-Hare in disgust prior to the final whistle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 01:32:39 PM »
In John L. Smith's only year as head coach (after BMFP's motorscooter accident), his team beat Chizik's 2012 squad by 17 points. It is the only game I've ever walked out of Jordan-Hare in disgust prior to the final whistle.

2006 Arkansas
2012 A&M
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 01:48:53 PM »
     I can understand why you want to get rid of Arkansas, you're 4-6 against us the last 10 years.  If you could kick everyone out of the conference you can't beat on a regular basis, you'd have a great chance to win conference titles.  Why do you want to get rid of Mizzou, surely your record against them is not worse than that?

BOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 02:03:28 PM »
All I've got to say is....wait...what the hell was that?  Oh, it was Fred Talley running by my window
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 02:28:28 PM »
BOOM!

The sound of Talley spiking the football on his 23rd td of the day?

It's like I don't know you anymore. Next thing you know, you'll be hailing abe Lincoln as a hero. Or calling us racists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 02:32:54 PM »
The sound of Talley spiking the football on his 23rd td of the day?

It's like I don't know you anymore. Next thing you know, you'll be hailing abe Lincoln as a hero. Or calling us racists.

He's only sticking up for Hogwally cause he's seen him do the drunk helicopter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: You can't count on Arkansas for shoot
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 02:35:20 PM »
He's only sticking up for Hogwally cause he's seen him do the drunk helicopter.

Dutch Rudder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 02:38:04 PM »
BOOM!
Whose side are you on, mister?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2016, 02:56:27 PM »
Whose side are you on, mister?
Him and Hogwally have touched balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 03:07:29 PM »
I calls'em like I sees em.  Arkansas has been a thorn in our side since they came in for whatever reason.  They are my #2 team probably due to living there a while and being there in the stadium when they punked the turds in 98. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 03:09:31 PM »
I calls'em like I sees em.  Arkansas has been a thorn in our side since they came in for whatever reason.  They are my #2 team probably due to living there a while and being there in the stadium when they punked the turds in 98.

I do root for em over the turds. No doubt.

Picking at Wally is our way of touching balls with him from afar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2016, 04:24:42 PM »
Fuck bert and Akransas

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2016, 05:16:16 PM »
Arkansas is the asshole of the universe.  Sorry, but of all the places I've been in my life, Arkansas is the last one I'd want to spend any amount of time in at all. 

Will admit that the historical series (of which there isn't much) between our two programs is fairly even. We've had the misfortune of having a series of coaches for which the Arkansas game has been where they have brain farts.  All but four games of our collective history occurs within the Tuberville/Chizik/Malzahn bubble. 

In that mix you had two coaches -- Tuberville and Malzahn, clearly -- for which the Arkansas game, due to their history, was a much bigger game to them than it was to the players.  Tuberville, in particular,  stumbled against Arkansas in games AU should have dominated. 

But beyond the series?  Auburn is a historically better program.  League titles, national titles, individual honors -- AU is a member of the SEC elite.  Arkansas is an also-ran, an occasional nuisance. 

Just the way it is.
^^This is the way that it's done boys. Don't include anything like facts and figures that could potentially be disproved.

Make some random negative comments and generalizations that are pretty well thought to be true and keep moving.

Arkansas sucks butt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, 05:17:26 PM »
^^This is the way that it's done boys. Don't include anything like facts and figures that could potentially be disproved.

Make some random negative comments and generalizations that are pretty well thought to be true and keep moving.

Arkansas sucks butt.

The Hillary method. Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 05:18:04 PM »
The Hillary method. Got it.

Remember, she wasn't the one who said Ted's dad shot Kennedy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2016, 05:55:24 PM »
Remember, she wasn't the one who said Ted's dad shot Kennedy.

That was WE!!! and Buzz was the second shooter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2016, 11:13:17 PM »
That was WE!!! and Buzz was the second shooter.

That was the softest grass I can remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2016, 08:45:41 AM »
     Thanks a couple of you for the support.  Now after opening my big mouth we'll probably get killed next week as we finish up with our 8th game in a row while you guys rest this week.  Was supposed to come up with some guys I work with once in a while, but they had to cancel to go to China for something.  I've got 6 tickets in the Arkansas section if anybody wants them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2016, 08:47:33 AM »
     Thanks a couple of you for the support.

You're still a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2016, 10:07:28 AM »
     Thanks a couple of you for the support.  Now after opening my big mouth we'll probably get killed next week as we finish up with our 8th game in a row while you guys rest this week.  Was supposed to come up with some guys I work with once in a while, but they had to cancel to go to China for something.  I've got 6 tickets in the Arkansas section if anybody wants them.

太贵了
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.