Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week 1

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Thoughts - Week 1
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2016, 12:56:49 PM »
7:30 eastern keen time.

Thanks, I just set the DVR, didn't really look at kick-off time. :facepalm:

And I don't suck at golf, at least not as bad as my typing/sentence formation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2016, 12:57:39 PM »
I can live with this.  foxynewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Oh, and I'm sure the one bringing them all together is obviously the Green Beret Long Snapper.

The Seattle Seahawks plan to make a “pregame demonstration of unity” before their season kicks off against the Miami Dolphins Sunday, according to wide receiver Doug Baldwin.

To express a desire to bring people together, our team will honor the country and flag in a pregame demonstration of unity.
— Doug Baldwin Jr (@DougBaldwinJr) September 8, 2016
Baldwin said in a tweet Thursday that the team plans to bring people together and honor the country and flag. The Seattle PI reported that Baldwin and his teammates had discussed making a statement following the protests by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane.

Kaepernick had caused a firestorm when he decided to sit for the National Anthem before a preseason game against the Green Bay Packers. Kaepernick said he was protesting what he believes is the unjust treatment of minorities in the U.S. and police brutality against African Americans.

On Sept. 1, Kaepernick and teammate Eric Reid kneeled during pregame ceremonies in San Diego while Lane sat the bench during the National Anthem in Oakland.

Baldwin had been outspoken about Kaepernick’s protest, using a parable to argue that people were more concerned with the quarterback’s method than his message.

"I think that's what the issue is here," Baldwin said. "We're missing the message in terms of what we're talking about. It's not necessarily about the messenger or about the protest itself. It's about what we're pointing to."

Former Seattle Seahawks long snapper Nate Boyer, who is also a former Army Green Beret, said that the Seahawks seemed to have found a way to get their message across while also showing respect for the National Anthem and the flag.

Talked to the @Seahawks What the team will do is a powerful sign of unification + respect for the Anthem + those that fight for our Freedom!
— Nate Boyer (@NateBoyer37) September 8, 2016
Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner had also signaled that if a demonstration were to happen, the entire team would take part.

"Anything that we want to do, it's not going to be individual," Wagner said. "It's going to be a team thing because that's what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals."
Oh so now we are mixing pro and college ball with politics. The fuck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2016, 12:59:40 PM »
7:30 eastern keen time.

5:27 Pacific Time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2016, 01:01:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2016, 01:07:35 PM »
A week in.  A day away from another Saturday.   And I don't care. 

I got that way last year.  For the first time in my life I didn't bother to watch several games.  Didn't even know we were playing sometimes. 

I watched Saturday hoping to see something different.  Instead I saw the same monkey fuckery.  So again, I'll just find something else to do. 

I rewatched some of the Clemson loss. It was even worse in retrospect. I have no real hope it will be changed. We heard Gus talk this same crap in many other years and it never changed. 

Sucks.  But it's easier to just not care.  Nothing I can do about it anyway.

perhaps you and Dallas can share the same tee time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2016, 01:13:05 PM »
Yeah they can play against one another remotely and handicap accordingly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2016, 01:20:52 PM »
5:27 Pacific Time

Nook thanks you.

On a side note, it seems Nhop is closing around the same time Saturday. Strange.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »

Thanks, I just set the DVR, didn't really look at kick-off time. :facepalm:

And I don't suck at golf, at least not as bad as my typing/sentence formation.

Well look at this way. It could be worst. We could loose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2016, 01:43:02 PM »

Good idea, I wonder which one of us will do a 360 before we hit the ball?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »

Know doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2016, 02:44:52 PM »

Your funny with what you did they're.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2016, 10:08:37 PM »
Thoughts Week 2?  Lamar Jackson of Louisville is one bad mofo.  He's played a total of 4 quarters so far and has accounted for 13 TD's.  Just hurdled a Syracuse defender like he was going for gold in Rio.  Dude can fly.  The level of competition so far may not be all that and a can of Bush's Baked Beans.  But this kid is fun to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2016, 10:51:09 PM »
Ture!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2016, 12:03:41 AM »
Jackson wound up with over 600 yards by his own damn self.  They've got FSU next week.  Gotta' admit, the Noles looked freaky against Cold Piss once they shook off the cobwebs.  That may be one to keep on the radar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions