Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week 1

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Thoughts - Week 1
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 09:52:12 AM »
A down Sec I think will save his job this year as we can prob still pull 6 wins. As bad as we were, we lost to the number 2 team by 6 with two chances to win at the end. I don't know how but we did. It isn't like we lost or almost lost to south Alabama or appy state. So that in itself will save him unless we see some chizik type blowouts ala 2011 and 2012.

If he would have played Sean White the entire game we win by 2 TD's, I firmly believe that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 09:55:48 AM »
At what point over the last nine months, the amount of time they've had since last season clunked to its dismal end, did the Gushlee braintrust actually devise this dipsy doodle hokey pokey bullshit gameplan?  At what point did they draw that bizarre bullshit up on the board and actually think it was a good idea?  How did they possibly sell the players on that bucket load of turds?  If you're Sean White why would you look at that dipshittery and not immediately decide to transfer? 

They aren't happy with it, none of the QB's are.  There was a reason Sean wasn't available to the media, after the game.  Oh and Gus won't let Sean audible.

Pettway had 85% of the snaps in practice last week and played sparingly in the game.  No one knew what this gameplan was about.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:57:29 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2016, 09:58:37 AM »
If he would have played Sean White the entire game we win by 2 TD's, I firmly believe that.

You've lost it.  If he would have played Jeremy Johnson the entire game, we lose by 3 TD's.  I firmly believe that.

Speaking of QB's, anyone see what former FSU cornerback, Jalen Ramsey, twatted?

"John Franklin left FSU as  3rd string & ended up at Auburn STILL a 3rd string...Maybe it's not the program my dude."

Ouch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 10:01:30 AM »
They aren't happy with it, none of the QB's are.  There was a reason Sean wasn't available to the media, after the game.  Oh and Gus won't let Sean audible.

Pettway had 85% of the snaps in practice last week and played sparingly in the game.  No one knew what this gameplan was about.

:huh: :charles:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2016, 10:10:48 AM »
You've lost it.  If he would have played Jeremy Johnson the entire game, we lose by 3 TD's.  I firmly believe that.

Speaking of QB's, anyone see what former FSU cornerback, Jalen Ramsey, twatted?

"John Franklin left FSU as  3rd string & ended up at Auburn STILL a 3rd string...Maybe it's not the program my dude."

Ouch!

JJ has to have pictures of Gus balls deep in a co-ed.  He is a waste of a scholarship
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 10:12:56 AM »
JJ has to have pictures of Gus balls deep in a co-ed.  He is a waste of a scholarship

Tiger walk Saturday.....

Of course Gus is first. And then Jeremy is right behind him. And then there was a big gap and everyone else coming along after a couple state troopers between the two. Dude loves him some Jeremy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 10:14:22 AM »

I'm not gonna go that far. He filled in great for Nick Marshall. That alone was worth the scholly.

Btu now it seems Gus will be damned if he failed on this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 11:24:32 AM »
Let's forget about us for a second and look at the rest of the league.  Will include a chance of beating them with the assumption that Gus unfucks his brain, establishes a single cohesive game plan as well as if he sticks with the fucked up nonsense we've seen with Clint/Kadreel/Barrett/Jonathan/Jeremy/Franklin/Sean.

If Gus had his head out of Lashlee's ass the West is wide open.  For second place, that is.   

LSU:  Just like us there was the promise of improvement, the changing of the staffs and then Brandon Harris was Brandon Harris.  I don't see that as being fixable in the short term.  They'd be better off putting a headset on the kid and go sink or swim with McMillan or Scott.  At least until Narcisse gets there.  They are trending down and a middle of the pack team.  Our Dline and LBs can stop Fournette (who is likely and understandably looking to save himself for the draft at this point) and if Harris is under center, he cannot throw enough to score on us.

Unfucked chance to win?  74%.  Fucked up chance?  20%

Arkansas: Another slow starting fat hog team.  Will get better as the year goes on and sadly we get them about the time they'll figure it all out.  If the defense stays salty, they won't be able to lean on us.  Should have beaten them last year (coaching staff fucked us out of it).  Not impressed with Bert and think they are a beatable team.

Unfucked chance to win? 57%.  Fucked up chance? 38%

Mississippi State: Not as bad as losing to South Alabama suggests, but this is a really bad team.  The problem is that we have the potential to be even worse on offense if something doesn't change quickly. 

Unfucked chance to win? 92%. Fucked up chance? 68%

Ole Miss:  They want to be the Chad Kelley show and are, after all is said and done still Ole Miss.  I'm not sold on Bucky Beaver and look forward to an NCAA raping that will slap them back to the 3-8 mediocrity that defined them for generations. We cannot continue to lose to these ridiculous fucks and be a legitimate football team.  Just can't.   They aren't that great and showed some significant cracks in the second half against FSU.  Still better than I wish they were.

Unfucked chance to win?  48%.  Fucked up chance?  14%

Texas A&M: Other than Alabama, probably the best team showing of opening weekend.  May end up being second or third in the west and save Drunk Sumlin's coed-chasing job. 

Unfucked chance to win?  37%.  Fucked up chance? 11%

Alabama: Should be illegal.  And is illegal when the rules are enforced.  Just when I think I could not hate them more I'm a Sunday "you got some shit smeared on yore back winder, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh" interaction from hating them even more than I did before.  They are on a run that is, frankly, unprecedented in the history of college football and something I prayed I would never again see in my lifetime.  I hate them not because they are good but because of the unjustified sense of superiority it gives to a legion of fuckholes who have no affiliation with the school other than a desperation-born sense of attachment that in their mind validates the sad, pathetic, powerless lives they lead. 

Unfucked chance to win? 10%.  Fucked up chance? 0%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 11:59:59 AM »
Let's forget about us for a second and look at the rest of the league.  Will include a chance of beating them with the assumption that Gus unfucks his brain, establishes a single cohesive game plan as well as if he sticks with the fucked up nonsense we've seen with Clint/Kadreel/Barrett/Jonathan/Jeremy/Franklin/Sean.

If Gus had his head out of Lashlee's ass the West is wide open.  For second place, that is.   

LSU:  Just like us there was the promise of improvement, the changing of the staffs and then Brandon Harris was Brandon Harris.  I don't see that as being fixable in the short term.  They'd be better off putting a headset on the kid and go sink or swim with McMillan or Scott.  At least until Narcisse gets there.  They are trending down and a middle of the pack team.  Our Dline and LBs can stop Fournette (who is likely and understandably looking to save himself for the draft at this point) and if Harris is under center, he cannot throw enough to score on us.

Unfucked chance to win?  74%.  Fucked up chance?  20%

Arkansas: Another slow starting fat hog team.  Will get better as the year goes on and sadly we get them about the time they'll figure it all out.  If the defense stays salty, they won't be able to lean on us.  Should have beaten them last year (coaching staff fucked us out of it).  Not impressed with Bert and think they are a beatable team.

Mississippi State: Not as bad as losing to South Alabama suggests, but this is a really bad team.  The problem is that we have the potential to be even worse on offense if something doesn't change quickly. 

Unfucked chance to win? 92%. Fucked up chance? 68%

Ole Miss:  They want to be the Chad Kelley show and are, after all is said and done still Ole Miss.  I'm not sold on Bucky Beaver and look forward to an NCAA raping that will slap them back to the 3-8 mediocrity that defined them for generations. We cannot continue to lose to these ridiculous fucks and be a legitimate football team.  Just can't.   They aren't that great and showed some significant cracks in the second half against FSU.  Still better than I wish they were.

Unfucked chance to win?  48%.  Fucked up chance?  14%

Texas A&M: Other than Alabama, probably the best team showing of opening weekend.  May end up being second or third in the west and save Drunk Sumlin's coed-chasing job. 

Unfucked chance to win?  37%.  Fucked up chance? 11%

Alabama: Should be illegal.  And is illegal when the rules are enforced.  Just when I think I could not hate them more I'm a Sunday "you got some shit smeared on yore back winder, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh" interaction from hating them even more than I did before.  They are on a run that is, frankly, unprecedented in the history of college football and something I prayed I would never again see in my lifetime.  I hate them not because they are good but because of the unjustified sense of superiority it gives to a legion of fuckholes who have no affiliation with the school other than a desperation-born sense of attachment that in their mind validates the sad, pathetic, powerless lives they lead. 

Unfucked chance to win? 10%.  Fucked up chance? 0%

Your percentages are pretty accurate, Only correction I might make was Ole Miss and A&M percentages.  I like us beating aTm more than Ole Piss.  aTm defense still sucks something bad. Again all based on us not having a bumfuck offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »

That makes two of us. 

I agree with you other than that bold part.  I can't blame the coaches for 9 dropped passes when 3 of the 9 drops would have either scored a TD or moved the chains at a critical moment in the ball game.  Melvin Ray and Retardo Louis cost us that game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 12:42:52 PM »
That makes two of us. 

I agree with you other than that bold part.  I can't blame the coaches for 9 dropped passes when 3 of the 9 drops would have either scored a TD or moved the chains at a critical moment in the ball game.  Melvin Ray and Retardo Louis cost us that game.

You can't say Retardo.  He's Special Needs Louis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 01:10:56 PM »
You can't say Retardo.  He's Special Needs Louis.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »

How did you get a picture of Tony Romo's new helmet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 02:54:50 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 02:55:44 PM »

from wareagle!!!@gmail.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2016, 03:15:09 PM »

There in stores everywhere around here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

BuffaloBill

• Play the fudgeing thang
Re: Thoughts - Weekr
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:13 PM »
This is in no way correct.  Gus's offense played like garbage last year and his only answer was to play more QBs?  I honestly don't know how any person could be proud of the offense (Gus's specialty) last Saturday. 

As I've been saying since last year, auburn was faced with the choice of firing him and moving on, or keeping him and setting the program back 3 more years.  I just hope the damage Gus does this year can be undone in a reasonable amount of time.

fudge the decisions in the Chizik/Makzahn era which has finally led us to this.

Such a negative Nancy. Give the Wing-T wrinkle some time, ok? I for one thought Cox looked poised back there taking snaps..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Auburn University class of 2014

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2016, 03:56:03 PM »
Such a negative Nancy. Give the Wing-T wrinkle some time, ok? I for one thought Cox looked poised back there taking snaps..

You love the Cox.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2016, 04:37:52 PM »

You love the Cox.

Especially one that can go 360 degrees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2016, 05:22:34 PM »

There in stores everywhere around here.

There? Where?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.