Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Move over Gary Johnson...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Move over Gary Johnson...
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »
Trump has rotted your brain.  Your analogy is so fucking flawed.

Btw...here's another example:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-illma-gore_us_5727b7efe4b0f309baf1a0ed

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2016, 05:40:44 PM »
Trump has rotted your brain.  Your analogy is so fucking flawed.

Btw...here's another example:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-illma-gore_us_5727b7efe4b0f309baf1a0ed

Your response is exactly the same as the typical bammer.

Thousands of anti-trump people show their ass. 

You BG03 up two examples of people who support trump saying/doing something off beat and claim the two things are somehow synonymous.

The one guy you showed was AT A TRUMP RALLY and responding to the outrageous antics of others. 

Your examples nowhere near support the contention that trump supporters are the instigators, the rogue element, the rubes.  It is in fact the anti-trump crowd that has near exclusive claim to this insanity.

Trump hate has destroyed your capacity for rational thought.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:43:14 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2016, 05:53:55 PM »
Your response is exactly the same as the typical bammer.

Thousands of anti-trump people show their ass. 

You BG03 up two examples of people who support trump saying/doing something off beat and claim the two things are somehow synonymous.

The one guy you showed was AT A TRUMP RALLY and responding to the outrageous antics of others. 

Your examples nowhere near support the contention that trump supporters are the instigators, the rogue element, the rubes.  It is in fact the anti-trump crowd that has near exclusive claim to this insanity.

Trump hate has destroyed your capacity for rational thought.
I think the fringe of BOTH sides are abhorrent.

If I were a Republican, though, I'd be more concerned about my own house being in order.

Most of this leftist fringe belong to Bernie and not Hillary. She has her share of third-wave-feminist nutbags, but most of the radical hippies are in Bernie's camp.

Difference to me is Trump himself is an oaf and actively promotes his fans punching people in the face and rioting. Facts that Cruz delivered to Tweedledee and Tweedledum to which they replied "YOU LYNE, LYNE TED!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2016, 08:09:48 PM »
I think the fringe of BOTH sides are abhorrent.

If I were a Republican, though, I'd be more concerned about my own house being in order.

Most of this leftist fringe belong to Bernie and not Hillary. She has her share of third-wave-feminist nutbags, but most of the radical hippies are in Bernie's camp.

Difference to me is Trump himself is an oaf and actively promotes his fans punching people in the face and rioting. Facts that Cruz delivered to Tweedledee and Tweedledum to which they replied "YOU LYNE, LYNE TED!"

Whatever. Trump is not a beta male so therefore when he encourages people to stand up for themselves, he gets turned into a monster. Many of us understand where he is coming from. He does not incite riots or promote violence. He just says its OK not to be a WUSS! I can live with that. Being civil gets us another obummer. I'm sure you understand that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2016, 03:27:46 PM »
I DEFY you to watch today's Joe Rogan podcast and conclude anything other than that this guy would be a 1,000x better president than the BEST parts of Hillary/Bernie/Trump combined.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2016, 03:56:04 PM »
I DEFY you to watch today's Joe Rogan podcast and conclude anything other than that this guy would be a 1,000x better president than the BEST parts of Hillary/Bernie/Trump combined.

Doesn't matter. 

I can list 100,000,000 people better than Hillary. 6,000,000 better than Bernie.  10 or 20 people maybe better than Trump.  None of them have a shot either.

And I watched 2 minutes of it.  Wouldn't vote for that guy for garbage commissioner.  All the magnetism of a dirty dishrag.  Looks like a homeless man who just smoked a huge bowl and decided to pontificate for a while from his cardboard box on the street.

He will never be elected to anything. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:58:39 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2016, 04:44:12 PM »
Doesn't matter. 

He will never be elected to anything.

Um....

Not sure if srs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2016, 04:47:15 PM »
Um....

Not sure if srs.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When you put yourself in a bubble, you get to just go on being wrongidy wrong wrong wrong about everything you say with authority.

Eagerly await the response to this where HE WAS RIGHT and you are a FUCKING IDIOT for thinking the state of New Mexico is significant enough of an entity that being elected governor TWICE there constitutes "anything".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »

When you put yourself in a bubble, you get to just go on being wrongidy wrong wrong wrong about everything you say with authority.

Eagerly await the response to this where HE WAS RIGHT and you are a FUCKING IDIOT for thinking the state of New Mexico is significant enough of an entity that being elected governor TWICE there constitutes "anything".

He's probably the one that's been lettin' all them illegal New Mexicans come in this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2016, 05:45:03 PM »
Gary Johnson did a damn good job in New Mexico by all accounts. He did a little better than "damn good" fiscally speaking. But this is a two party race. Johnson can't get elected in the game being played. Because it's a fucking sham.  The two party system needs to die and let's just vote for the best candidate.  Hillary getting the White House will be status quo. Policy will be shit, economy will be shit, and the career politicians will continue holding office until they die or we collapse. I hate it for Gary and libertarians across the nation, but he can't win the presidential election under the current format.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2016, 06:02:50 PM »
Um....

Not sure if srs.

Yes.  Should have added the qualifier "nationally".   My reference was to this election.   Never be elected to anything -- hyperbolic version of "has no chance." 

Nothing in New Mexico but meth, weed and dust.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2016, 06:23:05 PM »
The two party system needs to die and let's just vote for the best candidate.
That's what Gary Johnson is trying to do...

Seriously, what is a better or more practical way to end the two party system than voting for the viable third party candidate in a year where the Dem & Repub candidates are pretty universally hated?

I've been saying it for a while now, but if that is your goal, THIS is the window of opportunity you've been looking for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2016, 06:23:29 PM »
Yes.  Should have added the qualifier "nationally".   My reference was to this election.   Never be elected to anything -- hyperbolic version of "has no chance." 

Nothing in New Mexico but meth, weed and dust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »
Trump should ask Johnson to be his runningmate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2016, 10:19:54 PM »
To Gary Johnson  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2016, 11:07:03 PM »
That's what Gary Johnson is trying to do...

Seriously, what is a better or more practical way to end the two party system than voting for the viable third party candidate in a year where the Dem & Repub candidates are pretty universally hated?

I've been saying it for a while now, but if that is your goal, THIS is the window of opportunity you've been looking for.

If it were not Billary on the other side I might consider wadding up my vote and shoving it up a wild hogs ass.

I cannot. 

She is evil.  I have to vote for whoever has a legitimate chance to deny her the White House.  That isn't Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2016, 09:25:34 AM »
If it were not Billary on the other side I might consider wadding up my vote and shoving it up a wild hogs ass.

I cannot. 

She is evil.  I have to vote for whoever has a legitimate chance to deny her the White House.  That isn't Johnson.
I'm sure the Alabama electoral college votes DEPEND on your single vote for Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »
I'm sure the Alabama electoral college votes DEPEND on your single vote for Trump.

THAT's what I've been saying.  You have the freedom and the option to vote 3rd party if your state is going
"red" anyway.  Do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2016, 09:51:13 AM »
THAT's what I've been saying.  You have the freedom and the option to vote 3rd party if your state is going
"red" anyway.  Do it.

But as idealistic as it is, I still believe in the sanctity of my vote. 

Yeah,'I waste them occasionally.  I will write in people for races I know nothing about. 

But this "feels" important to me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »
But as idealistic as it is, I still believe in the sanctity of my vote. 

If your gripe is a lack of a viable 3rd party option, then use your sacred vote to enact that change.  Throwing it away on a foregone conclusion just reinforces the two party system you claim to hate.

Your two-party vote is wasted anyway...Alabama will vote "red" regardless of the candidate.  So, do something worthwhile with your vote and make your voice heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions