Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1500 on: October 26, 2016, 11:47:01 AM »
I feel sorry that you were never taught this lesson. You don't look at your neighbor's plate and demand to have the same. The only time you look at your neighbor's plate is to see if they have enough. It will never be the same and it never has been the same. For centuries people have survived, felt happy, been content, survived, and thrived this way. But you, and your kind seem completely stumped on this principle. (Or you are just being a hapless troll.) Probably because you have no god bigger than your own want and that god will always lead you down the path of frustration and failing.

And to offer him more if needed.

What a great analogy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1501 on: October 26, 2016, 12:00:40 PM »
I feel sorry that you were never taught this lesson. You don't look at your neighbor's plate and demand to have the same. The only time you look at your neighbor's plate is to see if they have enough. It will never be the same and it never has been the same. For centuries people have survived, felt happy, been content, survived, and thrived this way. But you, and your kind seem completely stumped on this principle. (Or you are just being a hapless troll.) Probably because you have no god bigger than your own want and that god will always lead you down the path of frustration and failing.

Just when I'm ready to give up?  Stuff like this gives me hope. 

I spent some of my early years bemoaning what others had or were given.  I very nearly fell prey to the "I'm a victim" trap.   And frankly? It would be easy for me.  My life is a vast tapestry of stumbles and fumbles.  Some were self-inflicted.  Others weren't.  I've stood at the precipice more than once and wondered what point there was in continuing. 

I chose not to quit.  I chose to focus on what I could do for other people rather than what I could do for myself.  It hasn't always worked.  I've been taken advantage of at times.  In those times, I see that as a failure on the part of those who take and do not give.  But I'm happy with it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1502 on: October 26, 2016, 12:43:24 PM »
Prowler,

You're a vet right? I cannot believe your thought process. We're about to lose our country forever, and you're worried about all of this fringe bullshit when it's going to take a MAN like trump to save it from the Marxists, Communist, Global Elite fucks who want to kill us. Ted Turner wants a global population reduction of 90%. Does that fucking sink in? Mind you there are some here (USA) who need to be put down including most of Washington DC. We use to hang corrupt politicians, and we should return to that at every level starting with the Clintons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1503 on: October 26, 2016, 01:08:14 PM »
Prowler,

You're a vet right? I cannot believe your thought process. We're about to lose our country forever, and you're worried about all of this fringe bullshit when it's going to take a MAN like trump to save it from the Marxists, Communist, Global Elite fucks who want to kill us. Ted Turner wants a global population reduction of 90%. Does that fucking sink in? Mind you there are some here (USA) who need to be put down including most of Washington DC. We use to hang corrupt politicians, and we should return to that at every level starting with the Clintons.

Low enlistment standards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1504 on: October 26, 2016, 02:09:05 PM »

He speaks for all of us
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1505 on: October 26, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
Not to rob the thread, but I lost a Brother to PTSD in 1991, long after I ETS'd (circa 1985). He was Vietnam Veteran and had left the US Army, then came in for some reason. He was Ranger Medic in nam and taught me A LOT from 1983-1985.

I could always tell something was amiss, but one thing I did know, he would NOT be happy with the State of State right now. Yes, I call him a friend.

http://www.vvmf.org/Honor-Roll/381/MichaelEdwardCreamer

He signed his suicide note Michael R. Creamer.

R=RANGER

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/mecreamer.htm

What's really important needs to be discussed instead of taking shots at Trump, who would IMHO, kick some ISIS ASS, rid the government of the Muslim Brotherhood and clean up DC. Hillary would not. She would not only permit the status quo and hand over sovereignty to the global governance of the UN. If  I see UN vehicles cruising the streets, I'm unloading through the barrel.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:15:35 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1506 on: October 26, 2016, 02:14:13 PM »

Forrest Gump effect?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1507 on: October 26, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »

Male in the Air Force.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1508 on: October 26, 2016, 04:55:12 PM »
Prowler,

Trump is a man? No. He's a crybaby, period. He's a self entitled, silver spoon, rich, little brat that never received an ass whoopin' when he did wrong. He only knows what's best for him and his wallet. He screams about China and other Countries taking our jobs, all the while continuing to use those Countries. He screams about the 11 Million Illegal immigrants taking our jobs, without realizing that removing those 11 Million (that are doing a lot of jobs that Americans don't want or can't do) at one time, will hurt the economy. He screams at how many skeletons Hillary has in her closet, when he has a fucking graveyard in his. He screams about rigged elections, when rigging is happening on his side as well. Are you seeing a pattern? Is that a MAN or is that a silver spoon, crybaby, that gets his feewings hurt whenever someone says anything negative towards him? That's someone you want to be leading you? Not me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1509 on: October 26, 2016, 04:57:33 PM »
Trump is a man? No. He's a crybaby, period. He's a self entitled, silver spoon, rich, little brat that never received an ass whoopin' when he did wrong. He only knows what's best for him and his wallet. He screams about China and other Countries taking our jobs, all the while continuing to use those Countries. He screams about the 11 Million Illegal immigrants taking our jobs, without realizing that removing those 11 Million (that are doing a lot of jobs that Americans don't want or can't do) at one time, will hurt the economy. He screams at how many skeletons Hillary has in her closet, when he has a fucking graveyard in his. He screams about rigged elections, when rigging is happening on his side as well. Are you seeing a pattern? Is that a MAN or is that a silver spoon, crybaby, that gets his feewings hurt whenever someone says anything negative towards him? That's someone you want to be leading you? Not me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1510 on: October 26, 2016, 05:00:35 PM »

Jealous of what? His lack of morals? No.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1511 on: October 26, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »

Well, he's certainly not a chick with balls like your team rolls. If he does half of what he's saying, while not supporting ISIS and other terrorist organizations, then this country can only benefit. We Gon' Forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1512 on: October 26, 2016, 05:21:10 PM »

:dead: X10,000
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1513 on: October 26, 2016, 05:39:41 PM »

:dead: X10,000

Did you get that from an alternative news source?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1514 on: October 26, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »
Did you get that from an alternative news source?

You questioning The Onion?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1515 on: October 26, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
Well, he's certainly not a chick with balls like your team rolls. If he does half of what he's saying, while not supporting ISIS and other terrorist organizations, then this country can only benefit. We Gon' Forward.
I agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1516 on: October 26, 2016, 06:21:01 PM »

That he made money with his brain and you don't have one? Just a guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1517 on: October 26, 2016, 06:22:55 PM »

Serious though, in your line of work I think you'd greatly benefit from trump. Not sure if you are unionized but if so then I def second that thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1518 on: October 26, 2016, 06:29:30 PM »
That he made money with his brain and you don't have one? Just a guess.
I'm guessing that you think a $1 Million dollar loan from his daddy in 1975 (inflation around $4M today) and by 1985 was in debt $14 Million (inflation around $31M today) to his daddy and companies didn't help...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:35:13 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1519 on: October 26, 2016, 06:32:30 PM »
I'm guessing that you think a $4-5 Million dollar loan from his daddy didn't help...

Turning a mill into several billion After bankruptcy is counted into the P and L is an impressive roi.

You would benefit from him and his trade and Union stances. Dead serious. You just don't know it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE