Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1440 on: May 13, 2016, 04:01:57 PM »
just to keep this thread straight, TRUMP is not the frontrunner any longer.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT (GOP nominee)!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1441 on: May 13, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »
just to keep this thread straight, TRUMP is not the frontrunner any longer.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT (GOP nominee)!

Can't spell triumph without t.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1442 on: May 16, 2016, 09:36:49 AM »
Hitler comparisons are way off base...

From the one consistently pro-Trump news source:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1443 on: May 16, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/
This might have some sway with me, IF I trusted Kristol any more than I do Trump. But, I don't. He's an operative and a pretender.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1444 on: May 16, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

Because an snobby member of the ruling elite is trying to figure out a way to deny Trump regardless the political cost you've finally swayed me, Chizad. 

Oh puuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhLEEEEASE.  This guy and people like him just make me more determined to vote for Trump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1445 on: May 16, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »
Because an snobby member of the ruling elite is trying to figure out a way to deny Trump regardless the political cost you've finally swayed me, Chizad. 

Oh puuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhLEEEEASE.  This guy and people like him just make me more determined to vote for Trump.
Also, he's a filthy kike, amirite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1446 on: May 16, 2016, 10:22:26 AM »

I don't care what he does in the fields when it's windy. 

If you can't see that this guy is worse than Trump and the very reason Trump is going to win?  Can't help you there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1447 on: May 16, 2016, 10:55:51 AM »

Ehhh Kristol is the epitome of the establishment. Anyone else saying it may be credible. His dad Irvin and George Romney practically invented the RINO establishment with Nelson Rockefeller. Just don't expect too many to go along with Bill on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1448 on: May 16, 2016, 11:22:37 AM »
Ehhh Kristol is the epitome of the establishment. Anyone else saying it may be credible. His dad Irvin and George Romney practically invented the RINO establishment with Nelson Rockefeller. Just don't expect too many to go along with Bill on this one.
First of all, in a conservative principles pissing match, Kristol laps Trump 1,000 times.

Secondly, this is all entirely beside the point. No one here has a problem with Breitbart calling him a "Renegade Jew" to rile up the neo-Nazi Trump base? Shocking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1449 on: May 16, 2016, 11:50:42 AM »
First of all, in a conservative principles pissing match, Kristol laps Trump 1,000 times.

Secondly, this is all entirely beside the point. No one here has a problem with Breitbart calling him a "Renegade Jew" to rile up the neo-Nazi Trump base? Shocking.

Didn't notice.  Didn't much care.  Tired of the protected classes.

Extends to islamos, the mexicanos, the blacks, the lesbo/homo/dunnos, the jews, and what all else. 

I read the article and it offended me that a small group of elites wishes to substitute their will for the will of the people. 

I bought a Trump hat immediately after reading that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1450 on: May 16, 2016, 01:22:29 PM »

It's the point about someone who has been THE problem lecturing people about them being a problem. There is nothing conservative about Bill Kristol and his ilk. At. All. He and his dad have been the patriarchs of the ruling GOP class the last 50 years. They essentially ARE the problem. And indirectly they are why Trump happened. He should look in the mirror if he's upset about any kind of insurgent candidate he doesn't like. That's all I'm saying. The Kristols and Romneys of the GOP are the reason the Trumps of the GOP happen. So he has no slack to do any whining at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1451 on: May 16, 2016, 01:52:56 PM »
Shocking.
What would be even more shocking is if you were to hook up some jumper cables and stick both of the other ends up into your pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1452 on: May 16, 2016, 01:57:36 PM »
It's the point about someone who has been THE problem lecturing people about them being a problem. There is nothing conservative about Bill Kristol and his ilk. At. All. He and his dad have been the patriarchs of the ruling GOP class the last 50 years. They essentially ARE the problem. And indirectly they are why Trump happened. He should look in the mirror if he's upset about any kind of insurgent candidate he doesn't like. That's all I'm saying. The Kristols and Romneys of the GOP are the reason the Trumps of the GOP happen. So he has no slack to do any whining at this point.
Renegade. Jew. In the headline. That was my point.

But to engage your strawman, your argument is devoid of logic and sense. What is so despicably un-conservative about Kristol? Name one thing. He and Romneys have been solidly and consistently part of the Republican party. And that's bad now? That's the argument from the people telling me "Vote for the GOP candidate no matter what clown they run for president"? I seriously fail to see the logic.

Trump is a powerful drug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1453 on: May 16, 2016, 02:03:23 PM »
Renegade. Jew. In the headline. That was my point.

But to engage your strawman, your argument is devoid of logic and sense. What is so despicably un-conservative about Kristol? Name one thing. He and Romneys have been solidly and consistently part of the Republican party. And that's bad now? That's the argument from the people telling me "Vote for the GOP candidate no matter what clown they run for president"? I seriously fail to see the logic.

Trump is a powerful drug.

The way I read it was GH was just saying that Kristol along with the vast majority of the GOP have themselves to blame for this thing named trump.  Personally I agree that they have caused what is happening now by having shitty candidates and aligning themselves with just this side of whackos from the extreme right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #1454 on: May 16, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
The way I read it was GH was just saying that Kristol along with the vast majority of the GOP have themselves to blame for this thing named trump.  Personally I agree that they have caused what is happening now by having shitty candidates and aligning themselves with just this side of whackos from the extreme right.

You complete me.

There is no straw man here. I've been following this stuff a long long time. And Kristol has been in this stuff almost since birth. He is no new figure. The establishment is a huge issue in both parties. And they are almost completely to blame for both Bernie and Trump being as big as they are. People are absolutely fed up with the bullshit ruling elite on both sides. They are sick of this establishment taking advantage of their vote with nothing really ever changing. They have seen through the fact that the establishment knows how to say certain buzzwords in an election and get their vote.

The only thing that results from every president aside from Kennedy (his personal issues aside) and Reagan, is the same bullshit promises and the same end result of the country getting sold down the toilet. If Bill Kristol really wanted to blame someone he should look squarely at himself, Karl Rove, The Bushes, The Romneys and other establishment goons that have done jack shit for the people whose vote they have taken advantage of and taken for granted for the past 40 or so years.

Again this is not an endorsement or condemnation of Trump or Bernie. Just an observation of what has happened.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:18:47 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1455 on: May 16, 2016, 02:26:08 PM »
You complete me.

There is no straw man here. I've been following this stuff a long long time. And Kristol has been in this stuff almost since birth. He is no new figure. The establishment is a huge issue in both parties. And they are almost completely to blame for both Bernie and Trump being as big as they are. People are absolutely fed up with the bullshit ruling elite on both sides. They are sick of this establishment taking advantage of their vote with nothing really ever changing. They have seen through the fact that the establishment knows how to say certain buzzwords in an election and get their vote.

The only thing that results from every president aside from Kennedy (his personal issues aside) and Reagan, is the same bullshit promises and the same end result of the country getting sold down the toilet. If Bill Kristol really wanted to blame someone he should look squarely at himself, Karl Rove, The Bushes, The Romneys and other establishment goons that have done jack shit for the people whose vote they have taken advantage of and taken for granted for the past 40 or so years.

Again this is not an endorsement or condemnation of Trump or Bernie. Just an observation of what has happened.
^^^Knows his neocon history. And Bill's daddy was known as the father of the movement.

Now, I can't say that I disagree with everything Kristol stands for but this is what gets us a Trump. Who put us into Iraq? The neocons. Argue about whether it was right or wrong all you want but that's a fact, Jack. They got us there to fight Israel's war.

My problem with the neocon movement is that they want to pick and choose the ideas and philosophies that they want off of the left side of politics and bring those with them to the right. The movement has one underlying central idea and theme and that is to protect Israel. It has little to do with conservativism in the U.S. That's just a means to an end. And it was really smart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1456 on: May 16, 2016, 02:26:49 PM »
You complete me.

There is no straw man here. I've been following this stuff a long long time. And Kristol has been in this stuff almost since birth. He is no new figure.

It's a strawman argument because it's not what I was (originally, at least) arguing, and yet you've volleyed it up as if it was and attacked that, in order to take the focus off of my original point, which is that Trump's propaganda arm Breitbart News is riling up Trump's neo-Nazi base by scare headlines of "renegade Jews" undermining his campaign. Anyway...now that you've drug me into this entirely other argument...

The establishment is a huge issue in both parties. And they are almost completely to blame for both Bernie and Trump being as big as they are. People are absolutely fed up with the bullshit ruling elite on both sides. They are sick of this establishment taking advantage of their vote with nothing really ever changing.

Again, what specifically have they done that is so despicable? I don't operate in Trumpian vagaries about the boogeyman "establishment".

How did the Bushes and the Romneys and Karl Rove betray their base specifically? By NOT catering to neo-Nazis? Or by standing for the litany of conservative principles, list ad-nauseum in this thread, that Trump decidedly DOES NOT support, or in the very least only momentarily pretends to support while running for the GOP nomination?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:31:14 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1457 on: May 16, 2016, 02:29:17 PM »
^^^Knows his neocon history. And Bill's daddy was known as the father of the movement.

Now, I can't say that I disagree with everything Kristol stands for but this is what gets us a Trump. Who put us into Iraq? The neocons. Argue about whether it was right or wrong all you want but that's a fact, Jack. They got us there to fight Israel's war.

My problem with the neocon movement is that they want to pick and choose the ideas and philosophies that they want off of the left side of politics and bring those with them to the right. The movement has one underlying central idea and theme and that is to protect Israel. It has little to do with conservativism in the U.S. That's just a means to an end. And it was really smart.
Yes, and "bomb the shit out of Iraq", "kill their families", and "do much worse than waterboarding" is a complete 180 from those warmongering neocons...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1458 on: May 16, 2016, 02:52:31 PM »

It's a strawman argument because it's not what I was (originally, at least) arguing, and yet you've volleyed it up as if it was and attacked that, in order to take the focus off of my original point, which is that Trump's propaganda arm Breitbart News is riling up Trump's neo-Nazi base by scare headlines of "renegade Jews" undermining his campaign. Anyway...now that you've drug me into this entirely other argument...
Again, what specifically have they done that is so despicable? I don't operate in Trumpian vagaries about the boogeyman "establishment".

How did the Bushes and the Romneys and Karl Rove betray their base specifically? By NOT catering to neo-Nazis? Or by standing for the litany of conservative principles, list ad-nauseum in this thread, that Trump decidedly DOES NOT support, or in the very least only momentarily pretends to support while running for the GOP nomination?

1st part. Bill Kristol is a big part of that article. That's why. And a big part of this overall problem.

2nd part. Because the neocons, establishment, ruling elites, whatever you want to call them - have been at the core of most of the worst policy decisions the last half century. They are wolves in sheep clothing. The left has them too. They know how to microtarget voters and use demographics. They simply want votes. They want power. They'll talk about guns and momma and Jesus and anything else they need to in order to get that vote. The ones on the right are just as big govt as the ones on the left. They believe in racking up debt, intrusion into people's lives, higher taxes, endless wars, global economic coalitions, unstable monetary policy, expanding govt, expanding entitlements, open borders. Most of them are no better than the left. What did W do about any of that better than Obama? 0

They are one worlders and globalists. They are elitists. They are authoritarians that don't give two shits about you or the constitution but want you to think they do. Problem now, is people have seen through a lot of it. Is Trump the answer or solution to it? Not at all. But the people's like for him is because of the aforementioned disdain for the goons that have been there for 50 years and done NOTHING but create turmoil and debt. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:55:18 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1459 on: May 16, 2016, 03:09:50 PM »
Yes, and "bomb the shit out of Iraq", "kill their families", and "do much worse than waterboarding" is a complete 180 from those warmongering neocons...
:dead: :blah: :holtz: :woodcock:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions