Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1300 on: May 06, 2016, 04:02:33 PM »
It's popularly known as a slur.

Yes it is.  It doesn't feel inclusive or accepting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #1301 on: May 06, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »
Yes it is.  It doesn't feel inclusive or accepting.
Yes but I said it with a smile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1302 on: May 06, 2016, 05:08:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1303 on: May 06, 2016, 05:08:14 PM »
Yes but I said it with a smile.

Just because you said it with a smile doesn't mean your slur was in the spirit of diversity and inclusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #1304 on: May 06, 2016, 05:37:20 PM »
Just because you said it with a smile doesn't mean your slur was in the spirit of diversity and inclusion.
I included all Trumpist's and Hilliaryites. What more do you require?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1305 on: May 06, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »
"pewhispanics"? Srsly, dude. You have the gall to link to a story referencing that Hispanics smell? :facepalm:
Major props, esse! This one raised the bar!

The rest of you lazy putos need to flush the stale nightclub jokes and make wisecracks great again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1306 on: May 06, 2016, 07:00:52 PM »
Try this on for size. 

Why in the hell should he pander to a group that -- as you've repeatedly noted -- hates him?   I'd rather he trolled them than barf out empty platitudes as every other politician does.
Exactly. The shrew will channel her inner Sofia Vergara and rush down to El Paso to tell her fellow chicanos y chicanas what a diablo that gringo Trump is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #1307 on: May 06, 2016, 08:50:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1308 on: May 06, 2016, 09:23:31 PM »

I stand by what I said earlier. It could be Chuck Norris. It wouldn't matter who it is, people are sick of career politicians. I hate that it's a WWE figure like Trump, but it's not about Trump, it's about the movement. I don't understand why people can't see this. Trump was right about one thing, it wouldn't matter what he said, he would still get votes.  Step back and look.....we are in a world where the media is hardcore pushing bullshit like gender identification.  ESPN, Sports Illustrated. This kind of meaningless drivel is what we're being fed. If you weren't from this country and only paid attention to national headlines, you'd think we've lost our fucking minds.  In a time where schools are suspending kids over bullshit.....in a time where we are having segregated movements by the black community on college campuses based on incorrect facts of law enforcement shootings..... and in a time where talking heads are having debates over which restroom to use......a brash redneck, racist, feminist, asshole is a GD presidential nominee.  Saying the craziest shit any "politician" has ever dared to say.  It's not about Trump, it's about a movement of people being fed up with stupid bullshit. 

There are a shit ton more people who will vote for Trump than will admit because of the open ridicule.  Nobody wants to be labeled a racist, nobody wants to be labeled a dumbass. But they are going to vote for him in their own privacy.  I love the fact that enough people are finally sick of the same old DC bullshit, I just hope he can get the economy heading in the right direction without causing a major war or shitting on the constitution like previous others have tried to do.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:28:18 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1309 on: May 06, 2016, 10:19:38 PM »
I stand by what I said earlier. It could be Chuck Norris. It wouldn't matter who it is, people are sick of career politicians. I hate that it's a WWE figure like Trump, but it's not about Trump, it's about the movement. I don't understand why people can't see this. Trump was right about one thing, it wouldn't matter what he said, he would still get votes.  Step back and look.....we are in a world where the media is hardcore pushing bullshit like gender identification.  ESPN, Sports Illustrated. This kind of meaningless drivel is what we're being fed. If you weren't from this country and only paid attention to national headlines, you'd think we've lost our fucking minds.  In a time where schools are suspending kids over bullshit.....in a time where we are having segregated movements by the black community on college campuses based on incorrect facts of law enforcement shootings..... and in a time where talking heads are having debates over which restroom to use......a brash redneck, racist, feminist, asshole is a GD presidential nominee.  Saying the craziest shit any "politician" has ever dared to say.  It's not about Trump, it's about a movement of people being fed up with stupid bullshit. 

There are a shit ton more people who will vote for Trump than will admit because of the open ridicule.  Nobody wants to be labeled a racist, nobody wants to be labeled a dumbass. But they are going to vote for him in their own privacy.  I love the fact that enough people are finally sick of the same old DC bullshit, I just hope he can get the economy heading in the right direction without causing a major war or shitting on the constitution like previous others have tried to do.

I'll have to admit, that was strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1310 on: May 06, 2016, 11:34:41 PM »
Imma Trumper. I loathe the bullshit spewed forth from the likes of Ryan, all of the Bush FUCKS, MSM, obama and the rest of those entitled liberals in DC. I'm borderline ashamed of my service to country because they shit on the oath by subverting the US Constitution with bullshit laws limiting our LIBERTY while enriching themselves. Then there are the other elitist shits who enrich themselves while protecting the enemies (Bush with the Saudis on 911, Obama with ISIS). Next, there is the "Singing Canary", McCain, who should be executed publicly for treason. You know the story of how, during his captured ass/ so-called POW time in Vietnam, he gave up information that caused the deaths of REAL MEN IN UNIFORM. FUCK McCAIN and Kerry, execute them both along with Dubya, Cheney, GHW Bush, Obama, Hitlery, the list continues, for TREASON. I could go on, but I think you might understand just how fucking pissed off I am now. It's been brewing since 2001. I wanna see all of the guilty convicted and sentenced accordingly.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:49:47 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #1311 on: May 07, 2016, 02:59:07 AM »
I'm just gonna say. I will vote. I will vote for Trump over Hillary. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1312 on: May 07, 2016, 10:38:22 AM »

This guy has been trolling us, pretending to be a Bammer all this time.  Bravo, sir.  You pulled it off brilliantly.

Whether Trump wins or not, my hope is that future "politicians" will take note and run their campaigns in a somewhat similar fashion.  Not with the rambling, incoherent babbling that Trump displays every time he speaks.  And not with the vengeful vitriol he spits at every detractor.  But certainly with a total disdain for political correctness.  Unafraid to say what so much of America thinks but is too scared to say for fear of retribution given our current climate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1313 on: May 07, 2016, 02:41:24 PM »
our current climate.

Our current climate.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." 

Remember that speech?  The greatest speech of all time given by the greatest speaker of all time.  Content of character.  Once upon a time that's all anyone wanted.  To be judged by the content of their character.  Then when we got to that point, we all decided we didn't want to be judged at all.  We want to be whatever we want to be.  We want to have whatever we want to have.  We want to smoke and drink whatever we want to smoke and drink.  But by (whatever it is accepted to believe in) you better NOT talk about my character.  Because my character has nothing to do with anything.

I have a dream that my two children will one day live in a nation where they WILL be judged by the content of their character.  A nation where they will be rewarded for hard work in the class room, a work ethic second to none, dedication to family and a desire to have a better quality of life.  I can only dream it though, because we are on the path heading away from that direction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1314 on: May 07, 2016, 02:47:51 PM »
The death spiral started with that "speaker" and his bullshit. 

He was a communist womanizer. All that came after has lbrought nothing but ruin.  He can rot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #1315 on: May 07, 2016, 02:57:36 PM »
The death spiral started with that "speaker" and his bullshit. 

He was a communist womanizer. All that came after has lbrought nothing but ruin.  He can rot.

Regardless, we aren't even practicing what the man wanted.  Everyone pretends like the sentence stopped with "not by the color of their skin".  It doesn't, it went on to say judged by the content of their character.  But that is the first thing that comes up every time.  His character doesn't matter.  What he did before doesn't matter.  It's just amazing to me that 30 years ago that's what this nation wanted and now you're a racists if you even bring up a person's character. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:59:19 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1316 on: May 07, 2016, 04:56:50 PM »
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."[2]

[2] Isaiah 40:4-5 (King James Version of the Holy Bible). Quotation marks are excluded from part of this moment in the text because King's rendering of Isaiah 40:4 does not precisely follow the KJV version from which he quotes (e.g., "hill" and "mountain" are reversed in the KJV). King's rendering of Isaiah 40:5, however, is precisely quoted from the KJV.

Did the liberals misinterpret this part of the speech as meaning to take a bulldozer and level the playing field by eliminating our heritage? Furthermore, create equality by giving away college degrees to anyone that can hold a pencil? To make racist the very thought of a man/woman judging the fruits of another man/woman?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:03:24 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1317 on: May 07, 2016, 05:14:22 PM »

You are a backwoods, uneducated, racist, Alabama loving, piece of low class shit for even saying T-----'s name!

And you are too stupid to see it(like I see it)!

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1318 on: May 09, 2016, 10:29:12 AM »

Look, I get that someone coming in and burning the two-party system to the ground is a good thing. But Trump is the wrong arsonist. If you want actual change for the better, actual choices of actual people who can intelligently run the government efficiently and sparsely, Gary Johnson and the Libertarian party is who you're looking for.

I just don't understand the argument that "The left is out of control! So we need to get someone in there with a retarded 13 year old's understanding of government, civics, and foreign relations! That'll fix it!"

Do you think Sports Illustrated is going to issue a retraction on the Caitlyn Jenner thing because the President of the United States is a goddamn idiot that can't spell Sunni & Shia, let alone know what the fuck they are? It's not like under Bush the left didn't lose their goddamn minds giving us MoveOn.org, AirAmerica, Michael Moore, Cindy Shehan, George Soros, Janeane Garafalo, Sean Penn and everything Team America satirized. What in the name of fuck do you think electing Kim-Jong Dipshit is going to do? Make them chillax, change their minds, and say "You know what, this guy's right"? Or do you expect him to make speech that you don't like illegal? Note that I said YOU, not HE, because you and Donald don't exactly align on much of this shit either.

But everyone has conflated him being a thoughtless belligerent boorish asshole with being some solution to political correctness. Not adhering to political correctness is saying "handicapped" instead of "differently abled". It's not saying "You're a fat cow, look at how ugly your stupid face is."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:32:23 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1319 on: May 09, 2016, 10:30:20 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions