Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1100 on: April 01, 2016, 12:32:47 PM »

This is not debatable. That is her arm and it's bruised. But it is a fact that he bruised her arm no matter what tantrum you want to throw over it.

He grabbed her, he bruised her, he knocked her off balance. Those are facts.

How do you know that is her arm? How do you know that in fact the bruise resulted from the reported incident?

And yes, it looked like he did "grab" her, but it IS debatable that he bruised her or knocked her off balance. Those are NOT facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1101 on: April 01, 2016, 12:43:27 PM »
How do you know that is her arm? How do you know that in fact the bruise resulted from the reported incident?

And yes, it looked like he did "grab" her, but it IS debatable that he bruised her or knocked her off balance. Those are NOT facts.
Because I'm not a fucking conspiracy theorist and when a woman posts pictures of their bruised arm, I'm not jumping to assume she googled pictures of bruises and posted them to Twitter. Christ, even Trump didn't suggest that...

And the video has been posted several times in this thread. If you don't think she lost her balance after the altercation, I don't know what to tell you...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1102 on: April 01, 2016, 12:44:45 PM »

This is not debatable. That is her arm and it's bruised. Maybe she's a like WE!!! said his wife is and bruises easily. Again, I think she's probably overreacting. But it is a fact that he bruised her arm no matter what tantrum you want to throw over it.

It IS debatable. Is that her arm? How do we know? How is it bruised there, when she wasn't touched in that place?   She lied already.  Why would you put it past her to do that to herself?  If she bruises from being edged back in a crowd she needs to go to a doctor.  She may have some medical issues.

What is an out-and-out lie? He grabbed her, he bruised her, he knocked her off balance. Those are facts. Again, I agree she made a bigger deal about it than necessary, and overdramatized it, but the facts are there.

No grab.
No bruise.
No off balance. 
All bullshit.

Except she wasn't a drunk at an Elton John concert or playing in a High School football game and was clearly not any real danger to Trump. She was a journalist trying to ask him a question. Trump acted like he was attacking him with a weapon.

Horseshit.  Trump acted like nothing. The guy was clearing the space around him and Trump didn't even register it. 

Let Clinton (or any other candidate) be walking through a crowd (that isn't behind barricades because that's the only way ShrewWhore will do it, she doesn't want to be touched by commoners) and have somebody get up in their personal space.  They'll be moved back or, more likely, they won't even get that close.  Reporter or not.  "Reporter" doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want and wander up where anybody else would be restrained.  So yeah, fuck her. 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/714898756420939780
Come the fuck on. THIS is not how a reasonable public figure handles this. Acting like he felt danger that he was being ATTACKED by a journalist because she had a fucking pen in her hand.
What do you disagree with here? It seems like you're just flailing to argue with a wall here. You disagree that it would be a non-issue if it were a man? You realize she is making a point that fits your side of the argument here right? She's saying if a man got pushed out of the way in exactly the same way, we wouldn't be talking about it. Since it "doesn't make sense to you", I guess you completely missed that.
Thoughtful rebuke...

I guess you're missing the part where people don't want a "reasonable public figure."   That's a big part of what's wrong.  The rules for "reasonable public figures" are asinine. 

I don't care whether it's a man or a woman.  It's an issue because this paper-thin bitch made it one for political reasons -- period. 

If that's a pen, why is she holding it like that? 

Have you ever been the focus of a crowd of people?  Have you ever had throngs pressing up against you? 

She has no right to touch him and the fact that she has something in her hand makes her doubly suspicious.  He doesn't know her or her motives. 

I like the smart ass twitter deal. I think it makes her look stupid and invasive.  I'd rather see that than bullshitty pandering anybody else would have given in response.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1103 on: April 01, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »
Oh.... Prowler is in this video. 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4824089680001/protesters-struggle-to-specify-why-they-want-to-stop-trump/?#sp=show-clips

Check the 1:02 and 1:19 mark. 

That's Prowler.  120%. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1104 on: April 01, 2016, 01:03:00 PM »
The cult of Trump won't even let me agree and give them the benefit of the doubt because they can't even accept the reality that Trump acted as much like a fucking baby as this reporter did. She did not fucking attack him or anything that even looked close to that. She got close to him to ask him a question. And was jerked away and stumbled into Ben Terris behind her.

I'm trying to agree that she overdramatized the whole thing and it's not something that should have generated anywhere the hysteria that it did.

AT SOME POINT bruises appeared on her arm. Maybe she did them to herself. I'm not going to automatically assume that, but fine if you want to.

Only an insane person would even posit this shit right here:
If that's a pen, why is she holding it like that? 

You are as overdramatic as Fields.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1105 on: April 01, 2016, 02:57:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1106 on: April 01, 2016, 03:03:07 PM »
^^^bad ass alert. Don't mess with him guys. He played for West Alabama, ya know.
Call it whatever you want. I'll call it what it is, the truth.

Trump is going to go up against isis, terrorists, Mexican drug cartels...crys foul when a reporter is trying to ask him questions, touches his jacket sleeve with a pen in her hand.

Yeah, Make America Great Again...AAAGGGHHHAHAHAHA!!!!! He's a fuckin lawsuit pussy. Someone needs to tell him, terrorists aren't afraid of lawsuits. Someone should also mention that he can't claim bankruptcy for the whole Country to get out of paying China their 19 Trillion dollars.

Again, the poorly educated loves him and he loves them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1108 on: April 01, 2016, 03:06:37 PM »

That would be the funniest bombshell I've ever seen...and YES, he's gay without a doubt. Just like Rubio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1109 on: April 01, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Whether or not you think the woman was manhandled, she appears to have been bruised by am an unwanted touching.

The bruising is unnecessary to maintain an action for battery, as only an unwanted touching will sustain the action.  As for the bruising, and the dismissal of her injury, the legal concept is known as the egg-shell skull plaintiff.  You take your plaintiff as you find them, with all their particular sensitivitIes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1110 on: April 01, 2016, 03:12:57 PM »

^ Didn't watch the video. But.

Given the full context of that video, no reasonable person can possibly think that is more moronic and bizare than any of this shit.

And that video doesn't even include this one.

Once again:
EVEN IF HE'S WORSE THAN HILLARY, HE'S STILL NOT WORSE THAN HILLARY!!!111

You're a clown.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:16:54 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1111 on: April 01, 2016, 03:15:48 PM »
Whether or not you think the woman was manhandled, she appears to have been bruised by am an unwanted touching.

The bruising is unnecessary to maintain an action for battery, as only an unwanted touching will sustain the action.  As for the bruising, and the dismissal of her injury, the legal concept is known as the egg-shell skull plaintiff.  You take your plaintiff as you find them, with all their particular sensitivitIes.

All this talk of unwanted touching and bruising is getting me kinda horny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1112 on: April 01, 2016, 03:22:22 PM »

You get too close to a candidate (or hell, even an entertainment figure) and you're going to be touched "unwantedly." 

Again, I reiterate, fuck her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1113 on: April 01, 2016, 03:24:34 PM »
Again, the poorly educated loves him and he loves them.
It's ironic that I've yet to read a post that you've made regarding the poorly educated  that is grammatically correct. Or, maybe it isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1114 on: April 01, 2016, 03:27:22 PM »
I happen to know that Chizzy has bruised a dick or ten much worse than that bitch's arm. I'll bet he won't be posting any links about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1115 on: April 01, 2016, 03:32:06 PM »

Once again:
You're a clown.

This is the disconnect.   You talk about how Trump is an asshole and how he's rude. 

In 57 pages of crap, a lot of it pointless on your part, I've not said anything about you personally. 

And yet you've called me a clown (above).
You've said I'm a moron.
You've said I'm uneducated, stupid, dim, insane...
And so on and so on and so on to infinity. 

You make your alleged points, make personal slurs, refuse to accept my reasoning and somehow I'm the cult member, I'm the idiot, I'm the knuckle dragger. 

If you don't see the irony in that? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1116 on: April 01, 2016, 03:39:02 PM »
This is the disconnect.   You talk about how Trump is an asshole and how he's rude. 

In 57 pages of crap, a lot of it pointless on your part, I've not said anything about you personally. 

And yet you've called me a clown (above).
You've said I'm a moron.
You've said I'm uneducated, stupid, dim, insane...
And so on and so on and so on to infinity. 

You make your alleged points, make personal slurs, refuse to accept my reasoning and somehow I'm the cult member, I'm the idiot, I'm the knuckle dragger. 

If you don't see the irony in that?
For the record, I have called him a cocksucker a time or two and you Liked my post. Not the same as accusing but still. You aren't without sin.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1117 on: April 01, 2016, 03:41:32 PM »
For the record, I have called him a cocksucker a time or two and you Liked my post. Not the same as accusing but still. You aren't without sin.

Well now wait a minute, was it true? cause if it was true then that is not a derogatory remark, that is just a description a fun night out....or in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1118 on: April 01, 2016, 04:00:56 PM »
You get too close to a candidate (or hell, even an entertainment figure) and you're going to be touched "unwantedly." 

Again, I reiterate, fuck her.

Again, logic and cogent thought out the window.

Kudos, at least you're consistent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1119 on: April 01, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »
Again, logic and cogent thought out the window.

Kudos, at least you're consistent.

Logic:  If a person invades the personal space of a candidate, they will be removed from said space by someone (guard, advisor, whoever is in the vicinity). 

Cogent Thought:  This woman invaded his personal space.  She was close enough to put her hand on him.  That's a no go.  It's not going to be allowed by her or by anybody who is not a part of the entourage or a known figure.  Could Barbara Walters have walked up and gotten that close? Sure.   But who knew who this bitch with the paper-thin skin was?   Was she waving her credentials?  Did she have her little "Scoop" Olsen hat with the press tag sticking out of the band?  Why no.  Random chick who had something semi-concealed in her hand. 

Cogent Thought:  This doesn't happen in a vacuum with the benefit of slo-mo photography.  It happens in the blink of an eye.  The entire "confrontation" lasted less than five seconds.  She advanced on the candidate with something in her hand and was guided back out of the way.   You're being purposely obstinate if you think a similar situation would have been handled differently by any of the swarm of security that surrounds ShreWhore. The difference there is that nobody would have been that close.  She walks behind barricades and/or hiding in a throng of ten men. 

Logic: Since she got too close, since she had some unknown object in her hand, since she was not readily identifiable as a "journalist" she was moved back as well she should have been. 

Additional logic: Fuck her for making an issue of this, because the only reason she is has nothing to do with her "trauma" or her "assault."  It's all about throwing poo at Trump through the flimsiest of excuses.   

Final logic.  Fuck her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions