Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #860 on: March 17, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »

We gotta' take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Somebody said the stork had brain damage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #861 on: March 17, 2016, 12:25:56 PM »

Somebody said the stork had brain damage.

And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #862 on: March 17, 2016, 12:30:25 PM »
And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

We're not gonna sit here and listen to you Bad mouth the United States of America!!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:35:09 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #863 on: March 17, 2016, 12:40:17 PM »

We're not gonna sit here and listen to you Bad mouth the United States of America!!!!!!

I thought he was pre-med.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #864 on: March 17, 2016, 12:44:52 PM »
I thought he was pre-med.

COUGHCOUGH(blowjob)COUGHCOUGH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #865 on: March 17, 2016, 01:28:48 PM »

Nice country you've got there...be a shame if somethin were to...happen to it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #866 on: March 17, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »

Nice country you've got there...be a shame if somethin were to...happen to it...

So a riot to make him stop speaking is ok, got that.

Once again I will say, Donald is overlord of the Douches, but your girl gets elected and Washington corruption will increase 1000%. The military which is already reeling from 8 years of democratic cutting and slashing will become non-existent.  When we become Greece will your side be happy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #867 on: March 17, 2016, 01:46:04 PM »

Babs? I want you to do something for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #868 on: March 17, 2016, 01:49:20 PM »

Someone should send the same memo to George Soros.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #869 on: March 17, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »
The military which is already reeling from 8 years of democratic cutting and slashing will become non-existent. 

That right fucking there is why I won't vote for a Clinton.  When Bill was in office my USMCR unit got exactly 3 fucking bullets in a 4 year period for us to use at the range (even though in the reserves, your rifle score is good for 3 years). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #870 on: March 17, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »

He's right. He does represent a lot of people who voted for him. More than any other Republican candidate. And if the GOP fucks him over...LIKE HE PRETTY MUCH SAID THEY WOULD TRY TO DO FROM THE START...then shit will be bad. I don't think he is talking about riots like Ferguson riots as you would have the media believe he is, but shit would get ugly. And rightfully so if the GOP says, "Fuck it, we are going to do whatever the fuck we want to do regardless of what the voters say"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #871 on: March 17, 2016, 02:06:00 PM »
That right fucking there is why I won't vote for a Clinton.  When Bill was in office my USMCR unit got exactly 3 fucking bullets in a 4 year period for us to use at the range (even though in the reserves, your rifle score is good for 3 years).

101st Airborne (Rapid deployment force mid 90's), my unit was at 62% strength. We had a deployment alert, load up went to airport to fly out. No fuel for planes.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:09:35 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #872 on: March 17, 2016, 02:08:55 PM »
He's right. He does represent a lot of people who voted for him. More than any other Republican candidate. And if the GOP fucks him over...LIKE HE PRETTY MUCH SAID THEY WOULD TRY TO DO FROM THE START...then shit will be bad. I don't think he is talking about riots like Ferguson riots as you would have the media believe he is, but shit would get ugly. And rightfully so if the GOP says, "Fuck it, we are going to do whatever the fuck we want to do regardless of what the voters say"...

If they fuck him out of the nomination I think a lot of GOP voters stay home in key states.  Hillary wins easy and I'll never vote republican again.  (Which means I'll never vote again)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #873 on: March 17, 2016, 02:09:17 PM »
So a riot to make him stop speaking is ok, got that.

Once again I will say, Donald is overlord of the Douches, but your girl gets elected and Washington corruption will increase 1000%. The military which is already reeling from 8 years of democratic cutting and slashing will become non-existent.  When we become Greece will your side be happy?
"My girl" who I similarly loathe and am certainly not voting for? Ok.

But yeah, perfectly logical to predict Hillary will abolish the US military. Perfectly reasonable to assume. The former secretary of state who voted to invade Iraq in 2001, basically made the call to invade Libya, has promised to escalate wars in Syria & Iraq, authorized drone strikes, said she "will not hesitate to take military action if Iran attempts to obtain a nuclear weapon," and would "totally obliterate" them if they attacked Israel...

She said this in one interview with ABC in December:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-winning-fight-isis/story?id=35585947
"We have to fight them in the air, we have to fight them on the ground, and we have to fight them on the Internet, and we have to do everything we can with our friends and partners to protect ourselves."

"I think we need a new update of military authorization, the AUMF [The Authorization for Use of Military Force], which was passed after the attack on 9/11."

"I think what we want to do is make sure we have every tool at our disposal to destroy their would be caliphate in Syria and in Iraq. Number two, do everything we can to dismantle this very effective, virtual, jihadist network that they are using on the Internet. And number three, do whatever is necessary to protect us here at home".

Said these things during the course of one debate last November:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/hillary-clintons-10-most-hawkish-moments-from-the-democratic-debate-20151114
1. ISIS is a "barbaric, ruthless, violent, jihadist terrorist group." —Clinton in her opening statement

2. "It cannot be contained, it must be defeated." —Clinton on ISIS, again

3. "Turkey and the Gulf States are going to have to make up their minds: Are they going to stand with us to [confront] this jihadi terrorism, or not?" —Clinton on the commitment of regional allies to defeating ISIS

4. "Of all of the Arab leaders, Gadaffi had more blood of Americans on his hands than anybody else." —Clinton on why regime change was justified in Libya

5. "I think we're at war with jihadists…. You can talk about Islamists who are also jihadists." — Clinton on whether America is at war with radical Islam

6. "So barbaric and so vicious that it doesn't seem to have any purpose other than lust for killing and power." —Clinton, on ISIS again

7. "We have an authorization to use military force." —Clinton insisting that the congressional vote in 2001 to go after Al Qaeda is sufficient for a president to wage war on ISIS. (She added that she'd like to "upgrade" that authorization.)

8. "We have problems with Russia." —Clinton citing the risk of Russian drone submarines capable of carrying nuclear weapons

9. "I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is." —Clinton on why Wall Street has supported her with campaign contributions

10. "I took the chance to tell the president… to bring Bin Laden to justice." —Clinton on her hardest choice

There's of course tons more shit like this because of all the awful things you can say about Hillary, and there are plenty to choose from, being a Neville Chamberlain is not one of them if you're living in reality.

And yeah, it's "already reeling" alright.

We only spend more than THE NEXT 12 STRONGEST MILITARIES IN THE WORLD COMBINED.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Imagine the horror if we cut it by 2/3rds and still had the biggest strongest military in the entire world and had roughly $450 billion dollars back in taxes! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You people are completely divorced from reality and facts.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:18:09 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #874 on: March 17, 2016, 02:11:46 PM »

But yeah, perfectly logical to predict Hillary will abolish the US military. Perfectly reasonable to assume. The former secretary of state who voted to invade Iraq in, basically made the call to invade Libya, has promised to escalate wars in Syria & Iraq, said she "will not hesitate to take military action if Iran attempts to obtain a nuclear weapon," and would "totally obliterate" them if they attacked Israel,

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-winning-fight-isis/story?id=35585947
"We have to fight them in the air, we have to fight them on the ground, and we have to fight them on the Internet, and we have to do everything we can with our friends and partners to protect ourselves."

"I think we need a new update of military authorization, the AUMF [The Authorization for Use of Military Force], which was passed after the attack on 9/11."

"I think what we want to do is make sure we have every tool at our disposal to destroy their would be caliphate in Syria and in Iraq. Number two, do everything we can to dismantle this very effective, virtual, jihadist network that they are using on the Internet. And number three, do whatever is necessary to protect us here at home".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/hillary-clintons-10-most-hawkish-moments-from-the-democratic-debate-20151114
1. ISIS is a "barbaric, ruthless, violent, jihadist terrorist group." —Clinton in her opening statement

2. "It cannot be contained, it must be defeated." —Clinton on ISIS, again

3. "Turkey and the Gulf States are going to have to make up their minds: Are they going to stand with us to [confront] this jihadi terrorism, or not?" —Clinton on the commitment of regional allies to defeating ISIS

4. "Of all of the Arab leaders, Gadaffi had more blood of Americans on his hands than anybody else." —Clinton on why regime change was justified in Libya

5. "I think we're at war with jihadists…. You can talk about Islamists who are also jihadists." — Clinton on whether America is at war with radical Islam

6. "So barbaric and so vicious that it doesn't seem to have any purpose other than lust for killing and power." —Clinton, on ISIS again

7. "We have an authorization to use military force." —Clinton insisting that the congressional vote in 2001 to go after Al Qaeda is sufficient for a president to wage war on ISIS. (She added that she'd like to "upgrade" that authorization.)

8. "We have problems with Russia." —Clinton citing the risk of Russian drone submarines capable of carrying nuclear weapons

9. "I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is." —Clinton on why Wall Street has supported her with campaign contributions

10. "I took the chance to tell the president… to bring Bin Laden to justice." —Clinton on her hardest choice

There's of course tons more shit like this because of all the awful things you can say about Hillary, and there are plenty to choose from, being a Neville Chamberlain is not one of them if you're living in reality.

We only spend more than EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COMBINED.

Imagine the horror if we cut it by 2/3rds and still had the biggest strongest military in the entire world and had a trillion dollars back in taxes! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

My bad, cause she said it must be true.   :facepalm:

Our military is quickly becoming a Trojan horse(Just like under Carter and Clinton). I have old military buddies that work at the Pentagon and tell me what is going on. We are reverting back to fictitious reporting numbers, units at strength (Counting people who aren't there) Lowering standards to elite units. Do you really think those females passed Ranger school? I knew guys from 101st that were bad ass mofo's that could not hack the course.  Hell, I fell out of RIP (Ranger Indoctrination Program) after 3 weeks.

Big difference between being the kid in school that spends the most money, or being the kid that kicks everybody's ass.   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:21:52 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #875 on: March 17, 2016, 02:13:12 PM »

101st Airborne (Rapid deployment force), my unit was at 62% strength. We had a deployment alert, load up went to airport to fly out. No fuel for planes.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What's your assessment of this exercise?

It's a cluster fuck.

Say again?

Marines are fighting men, sir. They shouldn't be sitting around on their sorry asses filling out request forms for equipment they should already have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #876 on: March 17, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »

My bad, cause she said it must be true.   :facepalm:
Because she's playing to people like you, not her liberal base...Surely she's just lying to appear like the warmonger she has proven to be as secretary of state because she wanted a challenge and didn't want to just beat Bernie on easy mode. Makes sense...

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #877 on: March 17, 2016, 02:15:18 PM »

But yeah, perfectly logical to predict Hillary will abolish the US military. Perfectly reasonable to assume. The former secretary of state who voted to invade Iraq in 2001, basically made the call to invade Libya, has promised to escalate wars in Syria & Iraq, authorized drone strikes, said she "will not hesitate to take military action if Iran attempts to obtain a nuclear weapon," and would "totally obliterate" them if they attacked Israel...

We only spend more than EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COMBINED.

Imagine the horror if we cut it by 2/3rds and still had the biggest strongest military in the entire world and had a trillion dollars back in taxes! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Mr Chizad.  Zero point zero. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #878 on: March 17, 2016, 02:15:22 PM »
She wouldn't attempt to protect her own people and keep them from being dragged through the street when it was actually happening....explain to me why I should believe any rhetoric from her when we are talking about "what ifs"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #879 on: March 17, 2016, 02:18:49 PM »
Because she's playing to people like you, not her liberal base...Surely she's just lying to appear like the warmonger she has proven to be as secretary of state because she wanted a challenge and didn't want to just beat Bernie on easy mode. Makes sense...

:facepalm:

She's a proven liar.  She's perjured herself repeatedly.  She's never made a single true statement in her life. 

Everyone she's ever worked with who is not financially beholden to her or in fear of her retribution has nothing but negative (and often nasty) things to say about her. 

I would not believe her if she said the sky was blue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions