Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2016, 04:46:56 PM »

"Go to fuckin Auschwitz!!!"
Wooo, ragh taghd, go Trump!! Wooooooo!!

Yup, cream of the crop...Smh
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:58:14 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2016, 05:02:35 PM »

Which comedy show assisted you with this insightful response?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #842 on: March 16, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »

Field pieces from Daily Show alums certainly isn't helping the cause. Know your audience.

And actually, for the first time I had a little bit of sympathy for Trump supporters. That was the first time I ever heard anyone speak eloquently out loud in reverence of the man. Every time they sounded like they were about to make a valid point about political correctness run amok (something I've said numerous times in here I agree on), they sharply edited the video to cut to Sam making a face. Comedy gold, there.

I guess that video did teach me that Trump fans REALLY ARE analogous to Bammers. For every 500 or so toothless, brainless, ignoramuses, there's one pretentious prick Gay Telese or one of these guys:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #843 on: March 16, 2016, 05:08:13 PM »
It's funny to me that the Democratic Party has feasted on the welfare stricken and uneducated vote for the last 8 years (if not longer) but now they are pissed because Trump is doing the same with an R next to his name. Am I the only one who remembers the bitch on TV when Obama was elected saying she never thought she'd see the day when she wouldn't have to pay her mortgage?  Where the fuck were y'all then with your outrage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #844 on: March 16, 2016, 05:10:23 PM »
It's funny to me that the Democratic Party has feasted on the welfare stricken and uneducated vote for the last 8 years (if not longer) but now they are pissed because Trump is doing the same with an R next to his name. Am I the only one who remembers the bitch on TV when Obama was elected saying she never thought she'd see the day when she wouldn't have to pay her mortgage?  Where the fuck were y'all then with your outrage?

Hoping and changing, baby.  Hoping and changing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #845 on: March 16, 2016, 05:11:13 PM »

You can't be outraged and in line for free shit at the same time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #846 on: March 16, 2016, 05:27:48 PM »

Am I the only one who noticed that brother talked like he white?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #847 on: March 16, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »
Can't understand why everyone's painting Trump and his supporters as racists!?!?

Nice tats.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 06:53:01 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #848 on: March 16, 2016, 05:55:03 PM »
Can't understand why everyone's painting Trump and his supporters as racists!?!?

Nice tats.

Know your audience...lol
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 06:52:45 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #849 on: March 16, 2016, 05:56:23 PM »
That bitch and her non colored soda.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #850 on: March 16, 2016, 05:57:38 PM »
Sorry if this was already posted...

I brought the popcorn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #851 on: March 16, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »
This shit is funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #852 on: March 16, 2016, 08:20:30 PM »
That bitch and her non colored soda.
WHITE SODA!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #853 on: March 16, 2016, 11:45:13 PM »
Mr. Trump who is your foreign policy advisor, who are you speaking with? "I'm speaking with myself first and foremost, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things...I talked about Osama bin Laden...so I know things. I mean I talk to other people to and I have some other people that I talk to about certain things, but first and foremost I talk to myself."

We're fucked.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:49:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #854 on: March 17, 2016, 09:04:26 AM »
Mr. Trump who is your foreign policy advisor, who are you speaking with? "I'm speaking with myself first and foremost, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things...I talked about Osama bin Laden...so I know things. I mean I talk to other people to and I have some other people that I talk to about certain things, but first and foremost I talk to myself."

We're fucked.

Did you listen?  No problem with that.  He's not going to govern by committee.  Will consult with people and make up his own mind. 

Right about the cost of war.  Right about destroying ISIS. Right about Afghanistan debacle breaking the Soviet Union. Right about the need to build this crumbling country. 

We are significantly less fucked with this than with giveaway sanders or the antichrist. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #855 on: March 17, 2016, 09:24:00 AM »
Did you listen?  No problem with that.  He's not going to govern by committee.  Will consult with people and make up his own mind. 

Right about the cost of war.  Right about destroying ISIS. Right about Afghanistan debacle breaking the Soviet Union. Right about the need to build this crumbling country. 

We are significantly less fucked with this than with giveaway sanders or the antichrist.

You can't argue with him. he is hoping to stay in school for life on Bernie's dime. he's had almost 8 years of the black santa claus, now hes coming back to the old white guy...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #856 on: March 17, 2016, 10:23:19 AM »
You can't argue with him. he is hoping to stay in school for life on Bernie's dime. he's had almost 8 years of the black santa claus, now hes coming back to the old white guy...

Yeah. I'm about to give up on this thread.  Nobody is going to listen.

You've got a few people who can't see past "real republican" as if that matters at all.

Some who focus on trump's "lies" while ignoring the fact that every word the bitchichrist utters is a falsehood and that her lies have gotten people killed.

Some who don't understand that nothing is free. Somebody pays.  But they don't care as long as it isn't them.

Several who are such delusional elitist snobs that they think anyone who doesn't agree with them is intellectually, morally and perceptively inferior.  They think they own the concept of rational thought unaware that they look and sound like idiots themselves with their uninformed and short sighted viewpoints. 

A circle of closed minds. So many without the life experiences to have true wisdom and the ability to think past the end of their noses.   It grows tiresome. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #857 on: March 17, 2016, 10:30:05 AM »

We're fucked.

We have been for the last 8 years (and with current establishment will continue), didn't seem to bother you then?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #858 on: March 17, 2016, 12:02:09 PM »
Yeah. I'm about to give up on this thread.  Nobody is going to listen.

You've got a few people who can't see past "real republican" as if that matters at all.

Some who focus on trump's "lies" while ignoring the fact that every word the bitchichrist utters is a falsehood and that her lies have gotten people killed.

Some who don't understand that nothing is free. Somebody pays.  But they don't care as long as it isn't them.

Several who are such delusional elitist snobs that they think anyone who doesn't agree with them is intellectually, morally and perceptively inferior.  They think they own the concept of rational thought unaware that they look and sound like idiots themselves with their uninformed and short sighted viewpoints. 

A circle of closed minds. So many without the life experiences to have true wisdom and the ability to think past the end of their noses.   It grows tiresome.
I'm not giving up. I say that we should bomb the shit out of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #859 on: March 17, 2016, 12:05:40 PM »
I'm not giving up. I say that we should bomb the shit out of them.

We gotta' take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."