Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #800 on: March 16, 2016, 08:34:39 AM »
And that, not the nomination of Trump, will be the GOP's downfall.

Bingo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #801 on: March 16, 2016, 09:32:22 AM »
Again, Trump sets a new precedent for lying. Blatantly contradicts himself in less than 5 minutes.

http://www.today.com/video/donald-trump-contradicts-himself-about-negative-ad-within-minutes-on-live-tv-645574723749

I know. You don't care. He "could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and (he) wouldn't lose voters".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #802 on: March 16, 2016, 09:32:59 AM »
CNN is shitting its pants terrified that Trump will win.  So is MSNBC.  And CBS.  And NBC.  And the New York Times. And al.com. 

And any sane and rational adult with a modicum of decency and respect for the office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #803 on: March 16, 2016, 09:41:19 AM »
Hey, guess what?  I don't give one single fuck about political parties.  I wish there were no such thing.  In a perfect world we'd vote for people based on their own personal beliefs and agendas not what some fucked up "party organization" told them they had to believe.

I don't care if Trump is a "Republican" or Hitlary the Whore Bitch is a "Democrat."   I vote for who I think will do the best job (  or sadly enough, who will do the least damage in most cases). 

I'd be just dandy if the party system was destroyed.
If you believed that, you'd be campaigning for Gary Johnson with me.

I will vote for anyone who has a chance against her -- Trump, Saban, Manson, Kanye, a Kardashian, RuPaul

Just not the one guy who is going to actually be running who is not a despot. The only guy who is actually for the small government you claim to support.

THIS is the year that it could happen. Granted, in the past it was a pipe dream, but THIS year be the year that the most hated presidential candidate of all time goes up against the second most hated presidential candidate of all time (http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2016-02-26/the-most-hated-candidate). Gary Johnson is literally the last hope we have to stop this country from imploding on itself. He needs some limelight stat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #804 on: March 16, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »
Again, Trump sets a new precedent for lying. Blatantly contradicts himself in less than 5 minutes.

http://www.today.com/video/donald-trump-contradicts-himself-about-negative-ad-within-minutes-on-live-tv-645574723749

I know. You don't care. He "could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and (he) wouldn't lose voters".

I don't care.  I really don't. They are ALL liars.  Hitlary has never made a true statement in her life. 

Trumps "lies"' come from just not giving enough of a fuck to carefully parse every word he says.  He blurts out whatever is on his mind.  Hers?  They come from a misguided sense of moral and intellectual superiority.  She lies because of her blatant contempt for all of us.  She is the antichrist.

Trump could stand naked in Times Square shooting unicorns in the head with a shotgun welded to his nutsack and I wouldn't care at all.  I will vote for him over Clinton.  He could strut through Pittsburgh in a purple tutu indiscriminately clubbing ethnic babies in the forehead with a sock full of batteries.  I would not care.  Still better than Hilldawhore or Free Shit Sanders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #805 on: March 16, 2016, 09:48:40 AM »
If you believed that, you'd be campaigning for Gary Johnson with me.

Just not the one guy who is going to actually be running who is not a despot. The only guy who is actually for the small government you claim to support.

THIS is the year that it could happen. Granted, in the past it was a pipe dream, but THIS year be the year that the most hated presidential candidate of all time goes up against the second most hated presidential candidate of all time (http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2016-02-26/the-most-hated-candidate). Gary Johnson is literally the last hope we have to stop this country from imploding on itself. He needs some limelight stat.

I'm not shoving my vote up a wild hogs ass.  He has zero chance of being elected.  Zero.

All he will do is siphon off six or eight votes from whoever has an actual chance of denying that rotting pile of whore flesh the White House. 

I want no part of that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #806 on: March 16, 2016, 09:49:32 AM »
And any sane and rational adult with a modicum of decency and respect for the office.

For the record?  People like this are the very reason Trump is dominating. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #807 on: March 16, 2016, 09:52:25 AM »
For the record?  People like this are the very reason Trump is dominating.
Rational adults with a modicum of decency and respect for the office?

BURN THEM!!1!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #808 on: March 16, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »
And that, not the nomination of Trump, will be the GOP's downfall.
I'm not so sure about this. Trump being elected could cause the downfall of the GOP as we know it. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, imo. Both parties have been hijacked by the same interests.

But, I really don't know where to classify Trump. If I had to put him in a party, it would be democrat. That's what he's claimed to be most of his life.

This thing is fun to watch but it is concerning. Right now, it doesn't look like Trump can beat Hillary. Polls can lie.

But, if not Trump, then who? I don't see anyone else capable of energizing a base, albeit a situation in which the current may electrocute some innocent bystanders in Trump's case.

This thing is looking more and more like one of those Tijuana donkey shows but with a less happy outcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #809 on: March 16, 2016, 09:57:30 AM »
Rational adults with a modicum of decency and respect for the office?

BURN THEM!!1!

Nope.  People who spout the arrogance and hate speech that brands anyone who disagrees with them as irrational or insane. Typical tactic of the snobbish left. Same kind of elitist shit that's been used for decades to push every minority agenda.  Oppose gay marriage?  You don't have a rational opinion based in your personal faith. You are a bigoted homophobe!!! Very Hitlary. 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:07:32 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #810 on: March 16, 2016, 09:57:34 AM »
I'm not shoving my vote up a wild hogs ass.  He has zero chance of being elected.  Zero.

All he will do is siphon off six or eight votes from whoever has an actual chance of denying that rotting pile of whore flesh the White House. 

I want no part of that.
^^^This. And, anyone who is going to vote for "Gary Johnson", whoever Gary Johnson is, is wasting precious petroleum unless they walk to the polls. They should be sued and then beaten with a water hose.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #811 on: March 16, 2016, 10:03:22 AM »
Rest In Peace To the Republican Party - Forbes
The Republican Party, known by its nickname as the Grand Old Party, died on March 15, 2016. It was 162 years old. The party, born in the strife of the 1850s, succumbed to internal strife, sources said.

The GOP had been suffering from hopeless internal divisiveness brought on by multiple sectors internally all claiming to be the “real conservatives” and no one ready to agree on a unifying theme. The party stopped breathing because of demographics that were stacked against it and its inability to adjust to a different America demographically, culturally, and having a worldview that didn’t recognize new global realities.

What accelerated its demise, however, was the consistent victories and accumulation of delegates by real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump. Party sources said that Trump was able to exploit fears of white Americans who could not adjust to a changing America. One Trump supporter told us that “We grew up in an all-white America with Christian values. We look around and see immigrants, Muslims, people who are just not like us.” Others cited Supreme Court decisions that granted gay Americans the right to marry and legislation that expanded healthcare coverage to millions of previously uninsured Americans.

Party officials made last ditch efforts to revive the dying party but primary voters granted Trump victories in key states like Florida, Illinois and North Carolina. Given that Trump ran a campaign against party officials, eschewed the services of GOP policy elite advisors, ignored the role of campaign consultants, and—according to many party leaders—most likely did not believe much (if any) of the things he was saying, any effort by GOP establishment to stop Trump was doomed before it really began.

“How do you deny the nomination to someone who actually comes to the party’s convention with the most votes? Are we a party that respects votes or a party that bows to its elites?” said one Trump supporter.

But several of those party elites reiterated that “We just cannot go into this general election with a nominee who attacks Hispanics, Muslims, foreign nations, women and more.” Others noted that they simply cannot support Trump as a Republican candidate. Ironically, sources said, the very group—notably Millennials—who were not necessarily enthusiastic about likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would probably raise their intensity level to vote against Trump.

In short, according to GOP officials, “We had a choice to either accept Trump as our nominee or fight his nomination. Either way we lose.”

The GOP leaves behind millions of supporters identified as “real conservatives,” angry whites who just could not adjust to change.

Calling hours will held in Cleveland July 18-21.

I may be dead wrong about this, especially since Hillary Clinton is a damaged candidate and the GOP has strong state parties that control the majority of state governorships and legislatures.

But after March 15, it appears that the GOP is heading towards some serious bloodletting. There may be some efforts to sit down and “make deals” with Donald Trump, but he has said a lot of things about a lot of people—and those statements are simply not going away. - John Zogby, Contributor

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/16/rest-in-peace-to-the-republican-party/#34bf35756fe3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #813 on: March 16, 2016, 10:15:06 AM »
FUCK Forbes. And FUCK John Zigby or whatever his pussified bitch name is.   

More left wing horse shit hand wringing.

Party sources said that Trump was able to exploit fears of white Americans who could not adjust to a changing America. One Trump supporter told us that “We grew up in an all-white America with Christian values. We look around and see immigrants, Muslims, people who are just not like us.” Others cited Supreme Court decisions that granted gay Americans the right to marry and legislation that expanded healthcare coverage to millions of previously uninsured Americans. 

This is such pandering BULLSHIT.  Has nothing to do with people who are not like us.  Has everything to do with minority values being shoved down the majority's throat.  Don't want Sharia law?  You're a Islamophobe!!!  Expect Americans to adopt American ways of life and speak fucking English?  You're a bigot!! Racist fuck!!!  Disagree with gay marriage because your faith says it's wrong?  You can't believe that, you ignoramus!!! You're a caveman!!  Fuck you!!!  Hate the shitty way Obamacare operates? Loathe the burden it puts on small business?  Fear the eroding standards of medical care it will certainly bring?  You don't give a fuck about the homeless!!  You don't care about poor people!!!   

FUCK the attitude expressed by Forbes and fuck anyone who subscribes to it.  With a yeti dick.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #814 on: March 16, 2016, 10:17:04 AM »
Nope.  People who spout the arrogance and hate speech that brands anyone who disagrees with them as irrational or insane. Typical tactic of the snobbish left. Same kind of elitist shit that's been used for decades to push every minority agenda.  Oppose gay marriage?  You don't have a rational opinion based in your personal faith. You are a bigoted homophobe!!! Very Hitlary.

For someone who so loathes the behavior of the crimson horde, you are quick to embrace a man who champions such boorish behavior.

You're an odd duck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #815 on: March 16, 2016, 10:19:00 AM »
 :by:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #816 on: March 16, 2016, 10:21:37 AM »
For someone who so loathes the behavior of the crimson horde, you are quick to embrace a man who champions such boorish behavior.

You're an odd duck.

It's very crimson horde-ish to degrade and ridicule anybody who doesn't believe as they delusionally do. 

Quack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #817 on: March 16, 2016, 10:24:46 AM »
It's very crimson horde-ish to degrade and ridicule anybody who doesn't believe as they delusionally do. 

Quack.

It's not as though there is a difference in substantive political opinion being discussed here, the debate is over the character and fitness of Trump for the office of the presidency.

The sane and rational fear his potential presidency. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #818 on: March 16, 2016, 10:29:10 AM »

You're an odd duck.
For me anyway, I'm not embracing the man at all. That kind of thing is for you and Chizzy. But, I do embrace the fact that he's an outsider (by today's standard) and seemingly beholden to no one.

And, I do like some of his ideas. I like the wall. I like revisiting trade deals. I even like some of the rhetoric about bombing the shit out of the terrorists. Yeah, I fell for that line.

I'm tired of seeing all the young men missing limbs and worrying about Ahkmed leaving a back pack outside of JHS.

If that makes me an angry voter, then so be it. I really don't even like the man. I've hated him for years. But I can separate my personal feeling about his personality and business practices and make my own business decision. And his stances are a whole lot more closely aligned with my own that Hillary or the commie.

Do I wish it were someone else? Sure. But, it isn't.

It's really not even a tough decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #819 on: March 16, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »
It's not as though there is a difference in substantive political opinion being discussed here, the debate is over the character and fitness of Trump for the office of the presidency.

The sane and rational fear his potential presidency.

This is a most excellent point. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."