Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #760 on: March 15, 2016, 02:43:07 PM »
One of the funniest/scary commercials I ever saw was that shitty one for Freddie Mac and Fanny May  back in their heyday and the tagline was "Everyone deserves a home".

NO THEY DON'T!  Some people absolutely do not deserve a home and by home they meant a house. 

You have to work to deserve a house.  You have to work at saving money and at paying your bills/living within your means.  Without doing these two things there is no reason why anyone should front you the money for a mortgage until the regulation were relaxed so "everyone could get a home". 

Add to this problem when the shit finally hit the fan and the collapse was on then the gubment stepped in and guaranteed all of the defaulted loans that they had essentially caused.  Now you had a lender that was guaranteed to get their loan amount back and still retain the property to sell at a later date so there is absolute zero reason for them to try to work with the few who did want to try to make good on their loan.

Yes gubment fixes everything.

You are so full of crap. The greedy wall street bastards caused the housing collapse. I know this to be fact. I still hear it every day from the uneducated left!
Why can't you get on board with social engineering. It has worked for Detroit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #761 on: March 15, 2016, 02:44:10 PM »
You are so full of crap. The greedy wall street bastards caused the housing collapse. I know this to be fact. I still hear it every day from the uneducated left!
i.e. Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #762 on: March 15, 2016, 02:50:16 PM »
One of the funniest/scary commercials I ever saw was that shitty one for Freddie Mac and Fanny May  back in their heyday and the tagline was "Everyone deserves a home".

NO THEY DON'T!  Some people absolutely do not deserve a home and by home they meant a house. 

You have to work to deserve a house.  You have to work at saving money and at paying your bills/living within your means.  Without doing these two things there is no reason why anyone should front you the money for a mortgage until the regulation were relaxed so "everyone could get a home". 

Add to this problem when the shit finally hit the fan and the collapse was on then the gubment stepped in and guaranteed all of the defaulted loans that they had essentially caused.  Now you had a lender that was guaranteed to get their loan amount back and still retain the property to sell at a later date so there is absolute zero reason for them to try to work with the few who did want to try to make good on their loan.

Yes gubment fixes everything.

Here's how stupid it got.  In June 2008 I bought out a business. Seven figure deal.  That necessitated a move.  Looked for houses over the summer.  Bank and realtor pushing me toward $400,000-$500,000 homes.  No problem.  Just sign here.  Didn't want that.  Found something l liked in the $290 range.  Started the process at the end of September because I had to wait for my old house to close. 

Mid October when I go to get the new one.  Market in free fall.  Bank says "uhhhhh well.... You just got this new company less than six months ago.  Yeah, we know you've been on your own since 2003.  But we need a more reliable track history."   Bear in mind that I had a fairly large sum in this bank.  All the rest said the same thing.  At 40-something having had a mortgage for more than 20 years without ever being late. With decent credit.  I had to get a co-signer with enough collateral to cover the house. 

Idiots. 

I refinanced eight months later on my own. But that was humbling. And humiliating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #763 on: March 15, 2016, 02:51:29 PM »
shut the hell up.   :bar:

Talking about myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #764 on: March 15, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
i.e. Kaos.

Actually, he put the blame where it belonged, on the government programs set up to social engineer equality by allowing any dumbass to get a mortgage!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #765 on: March 15, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »
Actually, he put the blame where it belonged, on the government programs set up to social engineer equality by allowing any dumbass to get a mortgage!
I missed that. I saw him bemoaning "Bill Clinton’s administration that deregulated derivatives, that deregulated telecom, and that put our country’s only strong banking laws in the grave".

He's advocating for MORE regulation, which is MORE government. This is the fucking textbook definition of big government which is the textbook definition of leftism.

These damn commie libruhl's here have gotten outta hand around here.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:06:01 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #766 on: March 15, 2016, 03:10:08 PM »
Talking about myself.

More taxes on alcohol, hurts the X-gate which in turns hurts Auburn which in turn hurts us all. 

Can any of us imagine a 2008 or 2012 without drinks?  That's not a world I want to live in. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:11:51 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #767 on: March 15, 2016, 03:18:54 PM »
I missed that. I saw him bemoaning "Bill Clinton’s administration that deregulated derivatives, that deregulated telecom, and that put our country’s only strong banking laws in the grave".

He's advocating for MORE regulation, which is MORE government. This is the fucking textbook definition of big government which is the textbook definition of leftism.

Republicans aren't conservatives anymore...just moralistic finger pointers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #768 on: March 15, 2016, 03:22:40 PM »
You should consider turning from your wicked ways before it's too late. JMHO, but it's your life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #769 on: March 15, 2016, 03:28:04 PM »
I say it's time we build a wall around Kaos & CCTAU before their leftist ideals infect others around here.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:42:35 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #770 on: March 15, 2016, 03:45:19 PM »
Its 2016. Is this really happening:

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=10869
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #771 on: March 15, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »

if that is true, then how do you explain Trumps popularity?

All that some of you have done so far is rail about how slimy and immoral he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #772 on: March 15, 2016, 03:51:48 PM »
if that is true, then how do you explain Trumps popularity?

All that some of you have done so far is rail about how slimy and immoral he is.
He's sure as shit not conservative by any measurable sense...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #773 on: March 15, 2016, 03:58:10 PM »
He's sure as shit not conservative by any measurable sense...

So Trump is now a moral leader. OUTSTANDING!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #774 on: March 15, 2016, 04:09:58 PM »
So Trump is now a moral leader. OUTSTANDING!

Being a moralistic finger pointer doesn't make one a moral leader. 

But Trump is neither...making his rise an interesting study in his followers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #775 on: March 15, 2016, 04:25:00 PM »
Being a moralistic finger pointer doesn't make one a moral leader. 

But Trump is neither...making his rise an interesting study in his followers.
These are interesting times indeed. I think we're witnessing something like the crumbling of the Whig party in real time.

Maybe this leads to three viable parties. The actual Republicans can keep the name and then Trump, Palin, Christie, Carson, Alex Jones, the Breitbart.com staff, and fellow idiots & assholes can start their own. I may actually register as a full-fledged Republican if they performed that colonoscopy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #776 on: March 15, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
Yep...interesting times.  I can't recall a time in history when the popularity of several politicians was based on concepts completely foreign to the issues or his/her ability to lead this country. 

3,641 pages into this discussion and virtually zero "substance" concerning Hillary Clinton's stance on anything.  Those who hate her do so because she's a vile, slimy witch and a Hil Presidency would be a disaster. Why is that?  Because she's a vile, slimy whore looking, bitch.  That's why. Those who support her do so because "It's about time we had a woman in the White House."  I'll be the first to admit that the sight of her gets more repulsive each year.  I'll also admit I know exactly squat on where she stands on immigration.

Obama is black. He's a Democrat.  Hope and change.  Oprah gives away tons of free shit.  She loves her some Barack and held rallies for him.  We're gonna' get free shit too.  "It's about time we got a black man in the White House".  What was his position on the trade deficit?  Foreign policy?  National defense?  Who knows?  Who cares?  We've had enough of these crotchety, old white Republicans running the show.  Hope.....Change.

Now Trump.  Much like Obama, his rise is based on the concept of change.  Change from what?  A change from politicians holding office that have everyone's hands but their own in their pockets.  A change from political correctness.  A change from Gus Malzahn coach speak to "Fuck off...my dick is bigger...keep the camel jockeys from coming in and throw the damn wet-backs out."  And truth be known, 75% or 784/1,134th of Trump supporters couldn't tell you anything more about his stance on the issues than what I just said. And the only reason they know that much is because he pretty much says it in that manner.  Wow, this guy talks like us. "Screw you, asshole. I'll sue you".

That's what scares me.  Are either Hillary or Trump qualified to run the U.S. of A?  It's what scared me about Obama.  Who is this guy?  What the hell qualifies him to be President?  He's going to get in simply because he's a young looking, smooth talking, black man and a large segment of society is fed up with the status quo. I'm afraid we're in for a scary ride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #777 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:40 PM »

You don't listen real good.  Banks should have the ability to make reasonable business decisions based on rational criteria.  The less government involvement the better. 

Fannie and Freddie and all that mess is government managed.  Big brother should have no say in who qualifies for a loan and who doesn't.  It was the federal mandate to give everybody a home that was pushed on the lending institutions that caused the problem. 

As I've said a billion times... You cannot legislate or guarantee equal outcome.  Equal opportunity -- a fair shot -- yeah.  Do that.  But Queesh LaDonte in no way "deserves" the same house I worked for just because he wants it.  I worked for it.  I risked my future for it.  I should not be obliged to make sure he has the same as me.  FUCK him.  I don't care if he lives in a cardboard box and eats pigeon turds.  He had the same chance to educate himself as I did. 

I believe in the free market.  Competition will solve the rest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #778 on: March 15, 2016, 05:39:06 PM »
You don't listen real good.  Banks should have the ability to make reasonable business decisions based on rational criteria.  The less government involvement the better. 

Cannot coexist on principle with:

Bill Clinton’s administration that deregulated derivatives, that deregulated telecom, and that put our country’s only strong banking laws in the grave.

These two diatribes are contradictory as combinations of words can be.

You always confuse the issue until words don't mean what they mean anymore.

Stupid or liar? Which is it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #779 on: March 15, 2016, 05:44:36 PM »
Snagette's sister and her family lived just northeast of Atlanta for about 10 years up until 2008.  Actually, I forget the name of the city, Acworth maybe.  But it was hard to distinguish where "Atlanta" ended and anything else began.  Anyway, we visited quite often and it became clear very quickly they were trying to build a home on every square inch of available real estate.  And not just any homes.  Hundreds upon hundreds of just badass, huge homes.  I kept asking them how the hell are there that many people with that much money to be able to pay for $1 million....$2 million....$5 million dollah homes?  The answer:

There aren't and they can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."