Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #500 on: March 02, 2016, 07:31:20 PM »
He'd still be a better candidate than any of the Republicans...Drumpf is the best y'all can offer, LMAO...sad really.

He's the worst president of my lifetime.  And I count Carter and Johnson and Ford in my mix. 

We would have been better with no president than his executive orders, his decrees, his hired and his atrocious foreign policy.  Any republican candidate -- including all those who have thus far dropped out -- would be better than Obama or either of the current democratic candidates. 

And here's what pisses me off the most.  If the people vote for Trump what right does the media have to ask "who's going to stop him" and "Can trump be derailed?"   On top of that, what right does the Republican Party have to decide it won't accept the will of the people who voted for him?  That discussion infuriates me and will lead to Trump being nominated. The rebellious American nature will see to that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #501 on: March 02, 2016, 11:02:43 PM »
He's the worst president of my lifetime.  And I count Carter and Johnson and Ford in my mix. 

We would have been better with no president than his executive orders, his decrees, his hired and his atrocious foreign policy.  Any republican candidate -- including all those who have thus far dropped out -- would be better than Obama or either of the current democratic candidates. 

And here's what pisses me off the most.  If the people vote for Trump what right does the media have to ask "who's going to stop him" and "Can trump be derailed?"   On top of that, what right does the Republican Party have to decide it won't accept the will of the people who voted for him?  That discussion infuriates me and will lead to Trump being nominated. The rebellious American nature will see to that.

This, in my opinion, is the best observation that has been made in this entire discussion.  Kudos.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #502 on: March 03, 2016, 04:13:46 AM »

Osama Bin Laden agrees with the "President Obama's atrocious foreign policy" comment.

Mark this down for later use, years down the road, we'll look back at Obama's run and realize that he was actually pretty good. Also, I'm glad gas prices are back down, thanks Obama (remember during the '08 & '12 presidential run how candidates were saying that they'd drop the gas prices...welp, prices are down under Obama).

As for the "worst president of my lifetime" statement...

Here's a list of positive things that President Obama did (take your time to read them, they also include links, for the people that might say "well that's a democratic page, or a Obama supporter page, or whatever)

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #503 on: March 03, 2016, 07:50:00 AM »
Osama Bin Laden agrees with the "President Obama's atrocious foreign policy" comment.

Mark this down for later use, years down the road, we'll look back at Obama's run and realize that he was actually pretty good. Also, I'm glad gas prices are back down, thanks Obama (remember during the '08 & '12 presidential run how candidates were saying that they'd drop the gas prices...welp, prices are down under Obama).

Obama was the benefactor of YEARS of hunting that dirtbag.  Nothing more nothing less.  He get's neither credit or blame for that.

As far as fuel prices, you need to realize two things....1) the whoever the president is has no impact on fuel prices and 2)  If you really believe that the president has any impact to any degree on fuel prices then you need to review where prices have been over the last 6 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #504 on: March 03, 2016, 08:29:18 AM »
Those are two REALLY stupid articles and they clearly emphasize just how pee-their-pants frightened of Trump the ivory tower bobble heads really are. 

Their outright panic makes me wonder what they are truly scared of.

This 1000 times. I thought the exact same thing reading these...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #505 on: March 03, 2016, 08:34:24 AM »
Also, I'm glad gas prices are back down, thanks Obama (remember during the '08 & '12 presidential run how candidates were saying that they'd drop the gas prices...welp, prices are down under Obama).

:sad:

Good god...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #506 on: March 03, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »
The dip in gas prices has been great.  Filling up my new truck (Ford F-150) for about $30.00 makes me tingle.  The corresponding drop in the stock market with the drop in oil prices does not give me even a single tingle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #507 on: March 03, 2016, 09:32:45 AM »
One thing that makes me feel pretty good is that if the middle to upper class can survive 8 years of Obama, then 4 to 8 years of Trump should be a cakewalk.

At least I agree with some of what Trump stands for, even if I don't like his personality or his business morals.

I am preparing myself to cheerfully support him. I am accustomed to my primary choice almost NEVER making it to the general election, except W. So, I'm accustomed to this.

Honestly, I survived Jimmy Carter, who was a good man but a poor president. So, I think I can make it through Hillary, Sanders or Trump. Most of you on here are likely too weak to survive. I realize this but I'm o.k. with it.

I wish I could help. Good luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #508 on: March 03, 2016, 09:40:20 AM »
The corresponding drop in the stock market with the drop in oil prices does not give me even a single tingle.

Sweet barking Jesus, you nailed it.  It's fucking depressing to look at my 401(k).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #509 on: March 03, 2016, 10:14:14 AM »
Sweet barking Jesus, you nailed it.  It's fucking depressing to look at my 401(k).

His voters do not typically have a 401K...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #510 on: March 03, 2016, 10:20:42 AM »
This might just put the Trumpster over the top:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mitt-romney-eviscerate-donald-trump-phony-fraud-n530877

It seems the powers that be are very scared of the people. The republican party has had a long time to clean house. They did not. Now we have Trump. He is a creation of the GOP's failure. Bringing Romney out now is a bit pathetic. And embarrassing for the GOP leadership.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #511 on: March 03, 2016, 10:24:47 AM »
This might just put the Trumpster over the top:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mitt-romney-eviscerate-donald-trump-phony-fraud-n530877

It seems the powers that be are very scared of the people. The republican party has had a long time to clean house. They did not. Now we have Trump. He is a creation of the GOP's failure. Bringing Romney out now is a bit pathetic. And embarrassing for the GOP leadership.

Saw that too and agree. This makes the GOP look really desperate and it still wont matter. Cruz has the best shot at competing with Trump but that is an uphill battle at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #512 on: March 03, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »
He'd still be a better candidate than any of the Republicans...Drumpf is the best y'all can offer, LMAO...sad really.

you have so much to be proud of from this clown.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:43:16 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #513 on: March 03, 2016, 10:49:03 AM »

Tells you how dumb the American public is getting, at least they were smart enough to get rid of him after 4 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #514 on: March 03, 2016, 10:50:30 AM »
The dip in gas prices has been great.  Filling up my new truck (Ford F-150) for about $30.00 makes me tingle.  The corresponding drop in the stock market with the drop in oil prices does not give me even a single tingle.

Makes me tingle....I been buying as much oil stock I can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #515 on: March 03, 2016, 01:40:53 PM »
The amount of dipshitedry in this thread is staggering...absolutely staggering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #516 on: March 03, 2016, 02:06:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #517 on: March 03, 2016, 02:13:36 PM »

As for the "worst president of my lifetime" statement...

Here's a list of positive things that President Obama did (take your time to read them, they also include links, for the people that might say "well that's a democratic page, or a Obama supporter page, or whatever)

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

You have no clue how commodities work and are traded. You may also want to visit the idea of shale production and fracking that the left hates so much. It's the real reason oil has gone low. Supply, demand, commodities trading - learn it. They've done this in spite of Obama's attempt to curb production. Kudos to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #518 on: March 03, 2016, 02:15:37 PM »
:sad:

Good god...

And to think people like him operate 1-3 ton automobiles on the road daily. And vote. It's scary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #519 on: March 03, 2016, 02:17:02 PM »
Makes me tingle....I been buying as much oil stock I can.
No offense but that's just dumb. Why buy the stock when you can store up gas and have direct savings.

I have 5 gallon buckets full of unleaded stored in my garage all at below $2 a gallon. And we've been buying extra gallon jugs of milk, pouring them down the drain to store gas in.

Just buy direct and save until it gets higher. Cut out the middle man. Trust me. I know finance and investing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com