Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

jmar

Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #400 on: February 24, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »
WTF?! So, is it time to just quit giving a shit? Damn, I am truly afraid for this country if Trump/Clinton/Sanders become President. It looks like we are headed that way fast.
Yeah we've got peas and carrots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #401 on: February 24, 2016, 10:13:28 AM »
Hmmm, sounds like Hillary's party is getting a bit worried.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #402 on: February 24, 2016, 10:23:19 AM »
I picture a cardboard cutout of Trump on Conan's show.
The lips are moving behind the cutout in classic Donald "O" face.
Conan: Mr. Trump, how do you plan to turn America around?
"O" face DT: Volume Conan...VOLUUUUUUMMN!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #403 on: February 24, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
I saw a lot of noise yesterday about the fucked up caucuses in NV yesterday...but no one is discussing it today.

Apparently no IDs were being checked in some locations, multiple voting by single voters and poll watchers wearing Trump gear and "bullying" voters.

https://twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/702303082030366720
Man here says "it's a disaster." No one is checking in or checking IDs. They're handing out ballots willy nilly. Some guy voted trump twice
https://twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/702306197009883136
Second woman says no one checked her ID. She was just handed a ballot. She says it's very scary. #Nevadacaucus

https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/702304856111915008
Text from Rubio source in NV: "This is a shit show."
https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/702306939280076800
Says caucus volunteers are wearing Trump gear (they're not allowed to show preference). "Actively bullying folks. Not checking IDs."
https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/702310238750289920
More from Rubio source: "They didn't ID one of our staff. We alerted the site manager." This is at Bonanza High School.
https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/702326376305528832
Updated quote from source: "40-50 loose ballots on table." Counter looked at them, put them under envelopes. Wouldn't budge when called out.

Also, these guys were outside, although this is almost certainly a hoax. The hands do not appear to be those of a Klansman and they had signs about the New England Police Union, so I'm assuming this was a Black Lives Matter protest of some sort.

Anyway, full-on shit-show.

But hey, CCTAU and others who think he's going to be a great president, he thanked you in his celebration speech.

They want a despotic President who threatens people who are critical of him with tweets like this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701779181986680832
I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!

We're so fucked...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:43:38 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #404 on: February 24, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure people's idea of bullying are a lot different than mine. I can't really imagine much bullying going on today. But, wearing any campaign gear while working at the polling place is not right. I think it's against the rules here in Alabama but I'm sure that it still happens. People should have to go home if they have on anything with a candidates name on it. This should be enforced.

The more that I've watched and read, the more that I'm convinced that this is the shittiest gaggle of candidates this country has ever had to choose from.

And the idea that I may have to actually vote for cheesy ass prick Trump, sickens me. Almost to the point of voting for Chizad's Johnson. Well, not actually his Johnson but...well, you know.

These people suck. Maybe Bloomberg will run but he's about half queer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #405 on: February 24, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »
It would seem that if there's that much evidence of impropriety in this process, they ought to be able to void that particular caucus.  No way the other candidates could stand for anything less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #406 on: February 24, 2016, 11:58:21 AM »
I still think he's saving Marco as eventual veep what with the way the electorate sets up.

Plus Trump told Marco that he thought he was fantastic in C.H.I.P.S.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #407 on: February 24, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
It would seem that if there's that much evidence of impropriety in this process, they ought to be able to void that particular caucus.  No way the other candidates could stand for anything less.
He's sayin' we need to right the wrongs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #408 on: February 24, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »
They want a despotic President who threatens people who are critical of him with tweets like this.

"I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

We're so fudgeed...

I'm totally ok with him going after those Jason Heyward stealing mother fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #409 on: February 24, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »
I'm totally ok with him going after those Jason Heyward stealing mother fuckers.

No need. The Cubs will self destruct without any outside help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #410 on: February 24, 2016, 05:43:56 PM »
I know two gays about to get punched up in this mofo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #411 on: February 24, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »
Reading the Killing Reagan book made me step back and look at this whole thing differently. 

I didn't know Hillary was once a Republican.  She worked on the Goldwater campaign. She became a democrat due to meddling influence by her mush headed college professors and because she didn't care for Nixon.  She's now the antichrist. 

But I digress.  I was never really a Trumper.  I like the maverick nature and the "fuck you I won't do what you tell me"'rage.  I will still vote for him if he gets the nod.

I prefer Rubio but I don't think he has the charisma or gravitas to get there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #412 on: February 24, 2016, 09:32:32 PM »
It's funny to watch some of you whiny ass bitches get sand in your vagina over Trump. I haven't voted yet. Haven't made up my mind. But I have no problem voting the opposite as some of you sandy crotched whores.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #413 on: February 25, 2016, 08:35:39 PM »
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-endorsed-kkk-neo-nazis-america-white-article-1.2543847

Remember a while back when I mentioned Trump getting praised by former KKK David Duke and someone said, "former KKK" as if that mattered and made it okay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #414 on: February 25, 2016, 08:42:42 PM »
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-endorsed-kkk-neo-nazis-america-white-article-1.2543847

Remember a while back when I mentioned Trump getting praised by former KKK David Duke and someone said, "former KKK" as if that mattered and made it okay?

Is this supposed to mean something? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #415 on: February 25, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

Remember a while back we told you that Batshit Bernie was supporting a system that has failed every single time it's ever been tried.  How his ideas, if implemented, will destroy the very foundation that made this country great?

Yeah.  That's still happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #416 on: February 25, 2016, 10:34:28 PM »
Watching the debate. 

My choices in order:

Rubio
Carson
Cruz
Kasich
Trump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #417 on: February 26, 2016, 12:55:42 AM »
Watching the debate. 

My choices in order:

Rubio
Carson
Cruz
Kasich
Trump

Why so down on the Trump train?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2016, 07:51:02 AM »
Cruz and Rubio lost again in their effort to bring down Trump. Is was obvious to anyone with half a brain. I found it quite humorous. While the establishment, China and the shadow government have their sphincters in a knot, Trump goes into Tuesday as the favorite. He will destroy Killary in the general election regardless of what the Zionists throw at him. America is wide awake and very angry. If Trump is as clueless as some here believe, then why did Sessions ask him to rally in Mobile and endorse the man?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2016, 08:16:29 AM »
Why so down on the Trump train?

I was really disappointed in his failure to give substantive answers when the opportunity presented itself. 

I wanted to hear some specifics. 

Was very interested to hear several say they were going to shut down the IRS and repeal Obamacare.  Those are the two things I want the most.  Those two things make my business life almost unbearable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions