Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2016, 10:39:49 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/23/trump-could-shoot-person-and-not-lose-votes/79232258/
Trump: I could shoot a person and not lose votes
ON POLITICS
Mary Troyan, USA Today 3:42 p.m. EST January 23, 2016

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally at Dordt College, on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016, in Sioux Center, Iowa. (Photo: AP)
WASHINGTON — Donald Trump, apparently concerned the deadly blizzard was infringing on his media coverage, said Saturday that he is so popular, he could shoot someone and not lose voters.

Addressing a campaign rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, Trump bragged that his "people" are the most loyal.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible," Trump said.

And in a move that any kindergartner knows would get them in trouble at school, Trump pointed his finger like a gun and cocked his thumb, just to illustrate how such a scenario might play out in Manhattan.

Trump's audience, for the record, laughed.

Link includes video.

As evidenced by the defenses of him in this thread, that's about right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2016, 10:52:02 AM »
90% of bloombergs votes would come from Hillary. Not the GOP.

Are you guys still convinced the Donald is the guy? Still nothing of substance. Just insult after insult like this race is the jerry springer show.

Quinipiac this morning has Iowa as a dead heat and Iowa state has a Cruz edge. Some seem to think these earlier polls last week were very flawed in their methods such as landline only, time of day conducted, polling all people and not people likely to caucus which is an entirely different process than normal voting. Any true poll is gonna use all forms of communication, all times of day and only people likely to actually vote. Next Monday could be a wild ride. The last two elections on the GOP side have seen the 2nd or 3rd place candidates outperform the week before polls by 6-16 points on Election Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2016, 10:53:42 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/23/trump-could-shoot-person-and-not-lose-votes/79232258/
Link includes video.

As evidenced by the defenses of him in this thread, that's about right.

If trump will be beat, it will have to be by someone actually surpassing him. Meaning, he isn't gonna lose many votes. Sad but true. His supporters have their heels dug in. And are naive apparently.

The irony is that some of them I know are the same ones that poked funny of Barry's voters in 2008 for falling for the rhetoric and snappy one liners. Now they are doing the same. History repeats itself.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:55:23 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2016, 11:43:13 AM »
90% of bloombergs votes would come from Hillary. Not the GOP.

Are you guys still convinced the Donald is the guy? Still nothing of substance. Just insult after insult like this race is the jerry springer show.

Quinipiac this morning has Iowa as a dead heat and Iowa state has a Cruz edge. Some seem to think these earlier polls last week were very flawed in their methods such as landline only, time of day conducted, polling all people and not people likely to caucus which is an entirely different process than normal voting. Any true poll is gonna use all forms of communication, all times of day and only people likely to actually vote. Next Monday could be a wild ride. The last two elections on the GOP side have seen the 2nd or 3rd place candidates outperform the week before polls by 6-16 points on Election Day.
I don't think 90%. Although early poll showed him hurting Hillary more than Trump, it was close. Blv me, when it comes time for him to enter and if he does, he'll hurt Trump more.

He hasn't spent a dollar yet and said he's willing to spend a billion. I know most of you can't fathom that kind of dough but just take it from me. It's a lot of money. More than a dump truck full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2016, 12:01:15 PM »
I don't think 90%. Although early poll showed him hurting Hillary more than Trump, it was close. Blv me, when it comes time for him to enter and if he does, he'll hurt Trump more.

He hasn't spent a dollar yet and said he's willing to spend a billion. I know most of you can't fathom that kind of dough but just take it from me. It's a lot of money. More than a dump truck full.

It will backfire on him. Right now Trump is hardly spending. He has the media waiting on his every word. When bloom joins in, they'll be right there giving Trump free pub to answer everything bloom says.

I'm not saying Trump is the best choice, but right now he knows how to play the game.
So when he says he'll build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it, is it any different than running a campaign and getting the media to pay for it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #225 on: January 26, 2016, 12:47:52 PM »
It will backfire on him. Right now Trump is hardly spending. He has the media waiting on his every word. When bloom joins in, they'll be right there giving Trump free pub to answer everything bloom says.

I'm not saying Trump is the best choice, but right now he knows how to play the game.
So when he says he'll build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it, is it any different than running a campaign and getting the media to pay for it?
I don't disagree about Trump. Just saying that Bloomberg can be Trump on Steroids when it comes to ability to spend. He could probably spend 10x Trumps overinflated wealth.

He is the x factor. He may not hurt Trump as much as I'm saying but it won't surprise me. I don't think he'll enter if the experts are saying that he'll hurt the Dems more. It all depends on his message and strategy--which I suspect will mostly be attacking Trump. If that's so, I think he'll help Hillary and/or the Commie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2016, 10:11:55 AM »
Trump is boycotting the final debate and won't participate.

Because:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692312112115380224
I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct. Instead I will only call her a lightweight reporter!

Again conflating the very real problem of political correctness with simple decency.

If he can't handle Fox News's Megyn Kelly, he sure as shit can't handle the mainstream media legitimately in the tank for Hillary. And he sure as shit can't handle Vladamir Putin, ISIS, Kim Jong Un, or any legitimate threat...

Proving his point that idiots will back him no matter what he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2016, 01:28:22 PM »

Because:
Again conflating the very real problem of political correctness with simple decency.

If he can't handle Fox News's Megyn Kelly, he sure as shit can't handle the mainstream media legitimately in the tank for Hillary. And he sure as shit can't handle Vladamir Putin, ISIS, Kim Jong Un, or any legitimate threat...

Saw it all over the twitters and book face too. To the death.

Cruz challenged him to a one on one. And if Megyn is really the issue and Ted is stupid like Donald says, then trump should take this offer easily, right? He was about to be made to back up his authoritarian record tomorrow night. And will if he ever jumps on a stage again. People are sick of this charade. This circus. Empty rhetoric.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:30:13 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2016, 06:06:14 PM »

Because:

Hasn't he already had business dealings with Putin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2016, 09:18:23 PM »
14 reasons why people said they're voting for Mr. Toupee...AAAGGGHHHAHAHAHA!!!! SMH, the movie Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

http://news.groopspeak.com/14-unbelievable-reasons-people-said-they-are-voting-for-donald-trump/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »
Prowler, while many here don't agree with Trump's rave to be Prez, we all do agree that your political sources are not worth a piss in a tin bucket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2016, 08:50:04 AM »
Prowler, while many here don't agree with Trump's rave to be Prez, we all do agree that your political sources are not worth a piss in a tin bucket.

True

All you have to do is scour any message board, Facebook page or Twitter to see how sheeple trump supporters are. Everything they are basing their support off of isn't so. That's the sad part. And now the guy is a chicken shit. Going gets tough, he walks out. And then declines Cruz's offer. What. A. Fucking. Douche.

Fuck this piece of shit. And this is the guy people want as the commander in chief?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2016, 08:54:32 AM »
Hasn't he already had business dealings with Putin?

By his own admission they've never even met. The closest they've ever been is in adjacent green rooms for a 60 mins taping. Dealing with and making big picture deals with other countries as a whole on behalf of your country is much more complex than making a business deal which he is usually successful at by using his money and influence and sometimes even eminent domain (a liberal communist style policy).

Dude, I know you are a conservative. I'm asking you to open your eyes here and see through this guys rhetoric and for what he really is. Guy is an authoritarian liberal and has been his whole life. He has no past actions to back any of this up. He is using an angry populist message to pander to an electorate that is very fed up. He will do anything, say anything and run under any label or identity to get elected.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:56:17 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2016, 09:33:49 AM »
True. But, his Rivals accoun....,I mean inside skreetz is still skrong.

#BOOMmuthaBitches
#ThatsWhyIletProwlerStay
#DontBanProwler
#HesAcommieButWeLuvHim
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »

Because:

Republicans finally learning something from the Dem handbook. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2016, 11:51:57 AM »
By his own admission they've never even met. The closest they've ever been is in adjacent green rooms for a 60 mins taping. Dealing with and making big picture deals with other countries as a whole on behalf of your country is much more complex than making a business deal which he is usually successful at by using his money and influence and sometimes even eminent domain (a liberal communist style policy).

Dude, I know you are a conservative. I'm asking you to open your eyes here and see through this guys rhetoric and for what he really is. Guy is an authoritarian liberal and has been his whole life. He has no past actions to back any of this up. He is using an angry populist message to pander to an electorate that is very fed up. He will do anything, say anything and run under any label or identity to get elected.

Dude, he thought W was a great president.  He will vote for whoever has the highest numbers with an R behind their name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
Dude, he thought W was a great president.  He will vote for whoever has the highest numbers with an R behind their name.
W was da bomb! I love that man. Kicks ass and takes names.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #237 on: January 28, 2016, 02:26:21 PM »
This little Trump stunt may be the thing that starts him on the down slide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #238 on: January 28, 2016, 02:56:14 PM »
This little Trump stunt may be the thing that starts him on the down slide.
That was said about the last 200 "Trump stunts". Not holding my breath.

Remember, he could shoot a man dead in the middle of fifth avenue and wouldn't lose a vote, according to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #239 on: January 28, 2016, 03:02:59 PM »
That was said about the last 200 "Trump stunts". Not holding my breath.

Remember, he could shoot a man dead in the middle of fifth avenue and wouldn't lose a vote, according to him.

Once the ones in the know who are currently backing Trump move their support elsewhere, the sheep will follow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions