Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2015, 09:26:51 AM »
Mike Wilbon:  I'm surprised he was dismissed.  The bar for behavior has been set so low at FSU, that I really thought he would skate.

Had everything to do with: His impact to the team (4th string at best) + the video = buh bye.

Jameis was a hell of a player with a huge impact to his team, also with no video. Piece of shit, but extremely critical to his team's success. Sad but true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2015, 09:39:06 AM »
In other Dumb Athlete News, just read where one of the people that Elijah Daniel stole from was Stanton Truitt.  Got an Apple laptop and  Tag Heuer watch. 

Nice time piece. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2015, 09:58:48 AM »
Its called "in the moment" rage. Easy to backseat hindsight drive it sitting on a message board on what someone should have done. I get what you are saying, and its logical, but you are typing that as you sit there calmly. Was it wrong? Yeah. But its the nature of man/the beast. It was a reaction by a young, egotistical, testosterone filled athlete. Best way to avoid a reaction is to avoid what causes it. Men are gonna be men. No he should not have decked her, but no she should not have decked him in the first place. Both in the wrong and totally an avoidable situation all the way around.

She should be made to publicly apologize and sent to a class that will educate her on being more sympathetic to those affected with testosterone overactive disorder. I remember the good old days of my college career. Back when you could slug a gal across the nose inside Skybar and be applauded for living and coping with your testosterone and youth, rather than being judged.

Buncha betas in this day and age...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 10:11:06 AM »
In other Dumb Athlete News, just read where one of the people that Elijah Daniel stole from was Stanton Truitt.  Got an Apple laptop and  Tag Heuer watch. 

Nice time piece.
Wearing a Tag Heuer watch is fine .... if one wants to advertise they are poor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2015, 10:14:21 AM »
Couple of things after watching the video.

Gotta disagree that she deserved it.  I have seen the scenario before he was pushing into her pretty hard at the bar trying to get up to the bar. She was probably drunk and started cursing at him.  She got up in his face but it wasn't until he laid hands on her that she took a swing at him. You can tell that she didn't like when he restrained her. 

1.  He shouldn't have hit her, I don't care. He took a full swing when he had other avenues like simply walking away.  I have been slapped in the face by a female who shall remain nameless ...twice.  It pissed me off but never did I think to hit her.
2. Bitch can take a punch, he straight up cold cocked her she didn't buckle.
3. Somebody call the amberlamps she leakin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »
Neither is work ethic. Those barkeeps never missed a pour.
You are just jealous he can pull off the whole shirtless overalls look
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2015, 10:18:29 AM »
The best thing that could have happened was the chick turned out to be Ronda Rousey.

Coach Jimbo Fisher announced today that back up quarterback, De'Andre Johnson, will miss the entire season due to a broken arm, two torn rotator cuffs, a fractured spleen and a kicked ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »
She should be made to publicly apologize and sent to a class that will educate her on being more sympathetic to those affected with testosterone overactive disorder. I remember the good old days of my college career. Back when you could slug a gal across the nose inside Skybar and be applauded for living and coping with your testosterone and youth, rather than being judged.

Buncha betas in this day and age...

Yeah, because thats what anyone said (maybe LT did). You need to re-read my post and put your emotional rhetoric off to the side for a second. The point was that it was a totally avoidable situation in several ways. And both could have handled it better, ESPECIALLY HIM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »
You are just jealous he can pull off the whole shirtless overalls look

Ok, I admit it. My take on the entire thing may be skewed being that I stopped paying attention to anything else after that denim wonder strutted into view.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2015, 10:39:39 AM »
Yeah, because thats what anyone said (maybe LT did). You need to re-read my post and put your emotional rhetoric off to the side for a second. The point was that it was a totally avoidable situation in several ways. And both could have handled it better, ESPECIALLY HIM.

I'm glad you finally came down from your testosterone-fueled rage to see things my way.

However, where I put my rhetoric is none of your business. Love won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »
I have been slapped in the face by a female who shall remain nameless ...twice.  It pissed me off but never did I think to hit her.

Sometimes guys deserve a smack upside the head. Depends on what they did, the trust they betrayed, the pervy nature of their actions.

You know, hypothetically speaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
Sometimes guys deserve a smack upside the head. Depends on what they did, the trust they betrayed, the pervy nature of their actions.

You know, hypothetically speaking.
Yeah not really, maybe someone shouldn't get drunk and show off their tits.  Hypothetically speaking of course.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:46:53 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2015, 10:48:15 AM »
I'm glad you finally came down from your testosterone-fueled rage to see things my way.

However, where I put my rhetoric is none of your business. Love won.

And he's dogmatic and delusional too.

Your sensationalized responses reek of desperation and have about zero substance. You are directing your anger at the wrong person and someone who has NOT once said that girl deserved it. Keep building your straw man though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2015, 10:50:03 AM »

Your sensationalized responses reek of desperation and have about zero substance. You are directing your anger at the wrong person and someone who has NOT once said that girl deserved it. Keep building your straw man though.

You two should just fuck and get that shit over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2015, 10:53:41 AM »

Who would be grudge fucking who?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2015, 10:54:00 AM »

It's called sarcasm bro. If it passes over your head so easily, you should altogether avoid the thread related to Jared from Subway - lest you feel the need to erase your harddrive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2015, 10:55:10 AM »
Uuhh huh huh...you said hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2015, 11:02:35 AM »
Looks like both were out of line to me but the boy was more out of line. Of course, because he's black.

But srsly, if he were my son, I'd remove his front teeth for him and his ass would be digging ditches for a quarter or two. He could pay for the dentures. And he'd def be apologizing for hitting her in the face with what I thought was a fist. Not defending himself from an overpowering attack. That would be different.

If that were my daughter, prob wouldn't spank that ass at that age but she's bagging groceries or at a checkout line come the end of this quarter/semester or whatever the crazy kids call it nowadays.

She overreacted and was likely too drunk. And she's in a bar with the blacks. That whore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:00 AM »
I'll pile...

Oh was he afraid? Wittle NCAA athlete in danger? Big scary woman almost hurt him didn't she! Self justification isn't the same thing as self defense. This asshole shoved her out of the way, badgered her after she stood up for herself and then smoked her in the grill with all his might. Fuck him, she didn't hurt him and it would've never happened if he hadn't shoved her.

His back was to her as he was trying to make his way to the bar. He did bump into her and SHE shoved him. (with the left elbow)Then she leaned back and started mouthing off. At the time, the video shows him more concerned with getting by the other buffalo in front of him. Its as if none of you have EVER been to a crowded bar and tried to make your way to the bar. He wasn't overly aggressive or falling on folks.
I don't give two farts in a whirlwind about the dude, but manners need to be used by ALL.

This girl was a mouthy aggressor and then raised a fist at another human being. It all goes downhill form there.

If I was on a jury, I would be disgusted by both of their actions. But I could not convict him. Right or wrong, she was clearly the aggressor. And that is sad that folks cannot be bumped into in a crowded bar without getting all bitchy. Male and female.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »
I'm horny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com