Drunk female lives in bars matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:56 AM »
Yeah not really, maybe someone shouldn't get drunk and show off their tits.  Hypothetically speaking of course.

Sure is funny how only one guy in the crowd was pervy.  And then lied about it.  Multiple times.  It's the lying most women can't stand, never mind the feeling of betrayal and lack of trust.  And men wonder why women suddenly don't want to have anything to do with them anymore when that trust has been breached.  Hard to come back from that.

Or so I've heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2015, 11:28:57 AM »
I've been wishing someone would take advantage of me. Slap me on the ass, hold me down, lick my titties, and call me Shirley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2015, 11:32:10 AM »
She overreacted and was likely too drunk. And she's in a bar with the blacks. That whore.

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2015, 11:44:30 AM »
His back was to her as he was trying to make his way to the bar. He did bump into her and SHE shoved him. (with the left elbow)Then she leaned back and started mouthing off. At the time, the video shows him more concerned with getting by the other buffalo in front of him. Its as if none of you have EVER been to a crowded bar and tried to make your way to the bar. He wasn't overly aggressive or falling on folks.
I don't give two farts in a whirlwind about the dude, but manners need to be used by ALL.

This girl was a mouthy aggressor and then raised a fist at another human being. It all goes downhill form there.

If I was on a jury, I would be disgusted by both of their actions. But I could not convict him. Right or wrong, she was clearly the aggressor. And that is sad that folks cannot be bumped into in a crowded bar without getting all bitchy. Male and female.

You don't have a daughter named Kendall Gryzb, do ya?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2015, 11:59:29 AM »
Sure is funny how only one guy in the crowd was pervy.  And then lied about it.  Multiple times.  It's the lying most women can't stand, never mind the feeling of betrayal and lack of trust.  And men wonder why women suddenly don't want to have anything to do with them anymore when that trust has been breached.  Hard to come back from that.

Or so I've heard.

Again pervy when out in a public forum showing ones yabbos, not so much.  Second, no lies were ever told from what I heard. I have no idea what hypothetical situation that involves. I think from said story that a woman was simply embarrassed with herself that she did what she did.  If pictures were to exist they were censored and shown in jest and actual photos were never shown to anyone. Besides the fact that supposed photos merely showed a bra compared to what one would see at a beach.

Was the fable I heard.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:03:09 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »
Again pervy when out in a public forum showing ones yabbos, not so much.  Second, no lies were ever told from what I heard. I have no idea what hypothetical situation that involves. I think from said story that a woman was simply embarrassed with herself that she did what she did.  If pictures were to exist they were censored and shown in jest and actual photos were never shown to anyone. Besides the fact that supposed photos merely showed a bra compared to what one would see at a beach.

Was the fable I heard.

Are we talking about the pic of those fun bags you group texted to all of us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »

Are we talking about the pic of those fun bags you group texted to all of us?
No that was dallas's wife
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2015, 12:11:55 PM »
No that was dallas's wife

Oh, makes sense now.  I recall the caption said "Tejas Teetays"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2015, 12:16:15 PM »
Speaking of Dallas, where are the Turks and Caicos titty pics of his wife?  Very inconsiderate of him not to post those.  No wonder nobody likes him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
Speaking of Dallas, where are the Turks and Caicos titty pics of his wife?  Very inconsiderate of him not to post those.  No wonder nobody likes him.
I want to know their friend!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »

Was the fable I heard.

Legend has it, you two should just fuck and get that shit over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2015, 02:26:01 PM »
Fact is, dude reacted badly. The biggest reasons he is gone is because it was on video and he was buried on depth chart. Jimbo did what every other coach would have done in the same situation. Plain and simple.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2015, 03:44:31 PM »

Or so I've heard.

You two should just fuck and get it over with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2015, 04:45:44 PM »
I want to know their friend!

^^^This^^^  Right here

If dallas loved us he would bring her to the next Xgate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »
^^^This^^^  Right here

If dallas loved us he would bring her to the next Xgate
I would personally whip the piss out of every Indian (red dot - not feather) that dared talk smack to him from this point on.

Make it happen, Dallas!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2015, 05:05:28 PM »
That the image has only been viewed 13 times, 12 of which were me during lunch break, confirms a lot of my suspicions about this place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2015, 05:08:05 PM »
That the image has only been viewed 13 times, 12 of which were me during lunch break, confirms a lot of my suspicions about this place.
They are, by and large, a bunch of rainbow flag wavers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2015, 05:10:10 PM »
They are, by and large, a bunch of rainbow flag wavers.

You shut up or I'll thlap you thilly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2015, 05:14:39 PM »
You shut up or I'll thlap you thilly.
I'll still bake you a cake, bubula!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions