Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 02:43:46 PM »
Breaking News:  De'Andre Johnson reinstated

Florida State head coach jimbo fisher announced today that  De'Andre Johnson, dismissed after video of him striking a woman surfaced, had been reinstated to the team effective immediately. 

"Johnson came to me privately and announced that he is transgendered,"  Fisher said.  "He plans to play while wearing a weave and with his penis tucked between his legs. He may not win the heisman but we are shooting for one of those ESPY Courage Awards."

Fisher also indicated that Johnson would have been back on the team regardless of his sexual orientation 

"That video doesn't show the whole story.  The woman had just shown Dee her confederate flag panties and he reacted as any of us might.  In fact we have located the woman and detained her.  We are going to strip her down to those offensive panties, tie her to a chair at the 50 yard line and take turns punching the hell out of her. 

"We are honored that Jameis has agreed to return for the public shaming of this vile whore.  I'm not entirely sure what he meant by 'skeet skeet skeet' but I'm sure he will dole out punishment as the rest of us do.

"We are obligated to thank Dee for upholding the values all of us in the African States of America hold most dear."

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:46:31 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
Breaking News:  De'Andre Johnson reinstated

Florida State head coach jimbo fisher announced today that  De'Andre Johnson, dismissed after video of him striking a woman surfaced, had been reinstated to the team effective immediately. 

"Johnson came to me privately and announced that he is transgendered,"  Fisher said.  "He plans to play while wearing a weave and with his penis tucked between his legs. He may not win the heisman but we are shooting for one of those ESPY Courage Awards."

Fisher also indicated that Johnson would have been back on the team regardless of his sexual orientation 

"That video doesn't show the whole story.  The woman had just shown Dee her confederate flag panties and he reacted as any of us might.  In fact we have located the woman and detained her.  We are going to strip her down to those offensive panties, tie her to a chair at the 50 yard line and take turns punching the hell out of her. 

"We are honored that Jameis has agreed to return for the public shaming of this vile whore.  I'm not entirely sure what he meant by 'skeet skeet skeet' but I'm sure he will dole out punishment as the rest of us do.

"We are obligated to thank Dee for upholding the values all of us in the African States of America hold most dear."

ESPN Top 10 candidate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 04:01:21 PM »
If it were two dudes, it would be different. There's a double standard but for good reason. Rare is the :by: who is woman enough to match up against a collegiate quarterback. Even if she did strike him, you back away at all costs, you restrain her if you have to but unless your life is in danger you don't hit a woman.

As a man in general he should've known that. But if not, even as a high profile athlete he should've at least been taught it by now.

Regardless of how you feel, is the law in his side or her side? He was attacked and responded.

Since we are at war against women, should not equality take precedence here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2015, 04:24:14 PM »
Regardless of how you feel, is the law in his side or her side? He was attacked and responded.

Since we are at war against women, should not equality take precedence here?
I suppose you're more a feminist than I but I saw a man shove a girl out of the way and then forcibly restrain her once she tried to stick up for herself.

If it is considered being the attacker for a woman to swing at a strange man forcibly restraining her, I hope all your wives and daughters are the attackingest gals around.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:45:45 PM by Catphish Tilly »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2015, 04:30:55 PM »
Not that it matters. Was her fault according to a lawyer who cares.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13215817/deandre-johnson-was-provoked-woman-racial-remarks-lawyer-says

"She probably had it coming.

Woooooohhh-Oh-Wooohhh-Oh-Ooooohhhh!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2015, 04:34:09 PM »
Chivalry is not dead.  Thank God the dude to her immediate right took up her cause and straightened this guy out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
Chivalry is not dead.  Thank God the dude to her immediate right took up her cause and straightened this guy out.
Neither is work ethic. Those barkeeps never missed a pour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2015, 05:43:02 PM »
You guys can make the fun of FSU and Jimbo all you want but two things are for sure. 1. They conducted a thorough internal investigation, right up until the day that they discovered the video was released. And 2. Jimbo reacted and Johnson was "dismissed immediately".

Immediately after the surveillance tape was released, that is.

Now, you can't ask for someone to do anything quicker than immediately. You'd have to go back in time to do it any faster, like to mid-June, when it happened. But they had to investigate and I'm sure had trouble locating the bar's surveillance video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2015, 05:52:38 PM »
Mike Wilbon:  I'm surprised he was dismissed.  The bar for behavior has been set so low at FSU, that I really thought he would skate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bgreene

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Six

• My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 07:05:18 PM »
Mike Wilbon:  I'm surprised he was dismissed.  The bar for behavior has been set so low at FSU, that I really thought he would skate.
Jimbo threw us a change up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 11:11:27 PM »
Jimbo threw us a change up.
Jimbo has proven that he's a staunch disciplinarian, when he knows video evidence is about to be released.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 03:56:24 AM »

After watching the video: she deserved it. Seriously. She hit him first. Self defense.

Let the dog pile comense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 05:06:43 AM »
After watching the video: she deserved it. Seriously. She hit him first. Self defense.

Let the dog pile comense.

I'll pile...

Oh was he afraid? Wittle NCAA athlete in danger? Big scary woman almost hurt him didn't she! Self justification isn't the same thing as self defense. This asshole shoved her out of the way, badgered her after she stood up for herself and then smoked her in the grill with all his might. Fuck him, she didn't hurt him and it would've never happened if he hadn't shoved her.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

jmar

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2015, 08:08:11 AM »
Jimbo has proven that he's a staunch disciplinarian, when he knows video evidence is about to be released.
Jimbo is a hero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »
I'll pile...

Oh was he afraid? Wittle NCAA athlete in danger? Big scary woman almost hurt him didn't she! Self justification isn't the same thing as self defense. This asshole shoved her out of the way, badgered her after she stood up for herself and then smoked her in the grill with all his might. Fuck him, she didn't hurt him and it would've never happened if he hadn't shoved her.
She disrespected him and no free ride is worth losing face in front of  others.It was unavoidable and sadly heverything he has worked for has been wasted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2015, 08:56:19 AM »
She disrespected him and no free ride is worth losing face in front of  others.It was unavoidable and sadly heverything he has worked for has been wasted.

For a year. He'll do JUCO then be back on a team next year. Probably in the SEC West.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2015, 09:24:36 AM »
I'll pile...

Its called "in the moment" rage. Easy to backseat hindsight drive it sitting on a message board on what someone should have done. I get what you are saying, and its logical, but you are typing that as you sit there calmly. Was it wrong? Yeah. But its the nature of man/the beast. It was a reaction by a young, egotistical, testosterone filled athlete. Best way to avoid a reaction is to avoid what causes it. Men are gonna be men. No he should not have decked her, but no she should not have decked him in the first place. Both in the wrong and totally an avoidable situation all the way around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE