Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Baltimore is burning...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Baltimore is burning...
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2016, 09:43:09 AM »
Former Miss America thinks the shooter was a martyr and feels "no sympathy" for the murdered police officers. 

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/07/first_black_miss_alabama_says.html#incart_most-comments

mommy part.
Don't think she was Miss America but first "black" Miss Alabama, although she appears whiter than Chizad's ass. I mean....

I didn't watch all of her video. Have no problem with her feeling like shooter was a martyr because I know there are a lot of weirdos out there who feel the same. They feel like these black men are being "gunned down" and don't have a "voice" or "platform". That's reality that there is a large segment that feels that way.

I'm betting that over 90% of the "gunned down" were either commuting criminal acts AND had weapons. Yet, it's a racial thing since the numbers are disproportionately black?

I will never get why color matters in this. The Mn shooting is the only recent shooting where I see prejudice and trigger happiness and that's based on limited info. But I'm calling that one early.

Edit: And another thing! This attitude is propagated by the media. And a lot of these people who feel for the "martyr" simply are the sheep that can't reason for themselves.

Is there a problem in black communities? Of course. And it's not going away overnight and the police shouldn't be blamed. Poor black men commit a lot of crime. Is that racist to say if it's true? I don't know the statistics but I'm just making an uneducated generalization with that. Is it true?

If it is, then why is that the police's fault?

More training, more sensitivity to the issues are great. But don't deny facts just to be politically correct.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:01:29 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2016, 09:55:55 AM »
Don't think she was Miss America but first "black" Miss Alabama, although she appears whiter than Chizad's ass. I mean....

I didn't watch all of her video. Have no problem with her feeling like shooter was a martyr because I know there are a lot of weirdos out there who feel the same. They feel like these black men are being "gunned down" and don't have a "voice" or "platform". That's reality that there is a large segment that feels that way.

I'm betting that over 90% of the "gunned down" were either commuting criminal acts AND had weapons. Yet, it's a racial thing since the numbers are disproportionately black?

I will never get why color matters in this. The Mn shooting is the only recent shooting where I see prejudice and trigger happiness and that's based on limited info. But I'm calling that one early.

The FBI has compiled a ton of statistics that reflect very accurately the problems in this great nation.  People just don't like to talk about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2016, 10:03:22 AM »

Edit: And another thing! This attitude is propagated by the media. And a lot of these people who feel for the "martyr" simply are the sheep that can't reason for themselves.

Is there a problem in black communities? Of course. And it's not going away overnight and the police shouldn't be blamed. Poor black men commit a lot of crime. Is that racist to say if it's true? I don't know the statistics but I'm just making an uneducated generalization with that. Is it true?

If it is, then why is that the police's fault?

More training, more sensitivity to the issues are great. But don't deny facts just to be politically correct.

All I got out of this is that wes is a weirdo. 

Fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2016, 10:05:48 AM »
The FBI has compiled a ton of statistics that reflect very accurately the problems in this great nation.  People just don't like to talk about it.
i won't google it because I know you'll know. What are those stats? What stats are pertinent to this conversation AND do those typically come into play with an officer's split second decision?

Ex: did the Mn case come down to race? I say it played a part. He was a black passenger and car pulled over for a busted light. He had a legal carry and announced it. Doesn't seem right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »
All I got out of this is that wes is a weirdo. 

Fact.
well, I was trying to be more diplomatic but.....yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2016, 11:10:20 AM »
God bless out lord and savior barack hessien obama for making it chic to hate whitey and the po-lice again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2016, 11:41:57 AM »
God bless out lord and savior barack hessien obama for making it chic to hate whitey and the po-lice again!

Fundamental transformation.

And white apologists are what let it happen.

Wes is a smart guy. I generally enjoy discussing things with him on here. But the "I'm white and privileged and must apologize for every single success we have as a people" stuff is bullshit and what allowed Obama to happen. The silver spoon white apologists may have grown up in royalty and feel bad or guilty about it but many of us didn't.

I'm not apologizing for shit. My parents were as poor as most blacks. I wore hand me downs and yard sale items. I didn't have the newest toys or a TV. We had one car. Etc etc etc. So you'll have to forgive me if I don't fall in line with the white privilege bs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »

I'm not apologizing for shit. My parents were as poor as most blacks. I wore hand me downs and yard sale items. I didn't have the newest toys or a TV. We had one car. Etc etc etc. So you'll have to forgive me if I don't fall in line with the white privilege bs.

Similar story here. Makes it hard to feel guilty when you had to watch all of the free lunch people in the snack line when you did not have enough for the snack line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »
I was born a poor black child.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2016, 01:56:50 PM »
Son of a poor sharecropper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2016, 02:17:56 PM »
I was born a poor black child.

He hates these cans!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2016, 02:22:40 PM »
 And son, don’t never, ever trust whitey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »

This man has done a phenomenal job in Dallas in the past week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2016, 05:28:38 PM »
Similar story here. Makes it hard to feel guilty when you had to watch all of the free lunch people in the snack line when you did not have enough for the snack line.

When I first started teaching I had to buy my clothes in the summer at the Burlington store because they sold clothes that had defects and were therefore cheap.  I'd save up to buy the $5 khakis and the $7 polo shirts.  They'd have to last me all year because the rest of my money went to trying to keep the bills paid and food on the table.  End of the month was always a dining adventure.  Just how far CAN you stretch a jar of peanut butter?

I'd go to school with a packed sandwich and a jug of tea I brewed myself because that's about all I could do and watch kids wearing Hilfiger pants, $200 Nikes, Polo shirts and enough jewelry to pay my salary for a month stroll through the free food line.  I couldn't get it.  They could.   They threw away more food than I could afford in a month. 

So yeah.  I was a good teacher.  I wasn't a bad coach.  I couldn't stay there, though.  No way to afford it.  So I feel for police officers making miniscule salaries, putting in the hours and getting blamed for everything.  Not exactly the same, but as a teacher I made next to nothing, worked more hours than most and got blamed by the parents for their children's failures.  I loved the job, hated the parents and couldn't abide the money.  It's why I decided to do something else. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:31:26 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »
It's why I decided to do something else.

Trust me when I tell you a lot of people are weighing options. This presidential election will be key to a lot of people if nothing changes.  The educated people who can do the job well will move on to less stressful jobs. The bottom of the barrel officers who are only officers because they can't do anything else will be left to run the asylum.

It's heading down a path to get a lot worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:19:16 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2016, 09:09:53 AM »
When I first started teaching I had to buy my clothes in the summer at the Burlington store because they sold clothes that had defects and were therefore cheap.  I'd save up to buy the $5 khakis and the $7 polo shirts.  They'd have to last me all year because the rest of my money went to trying to keep the bills paid and food on the table.  End of the month was always a dining adventure.  Just how far CAN you stretch a jar of peanut butter?

I'd go to school with a packed sandwich and a jug of tea I brewed myself because that's about all I could do and watch kids wearing Hilfiger pants, $200 Nikes, Polo shirts and enough jewelry to pay my salary for a month stroll through the free food line.  I couldn't get it.  They could.   They threw away more food than I could afford in a month. 

So yeah.  I was a good teacher.  I wasn't a bad coach.  I couldn't stay there, though.  No way to afford it.  So I feel for police officers making miniscule salaries, putting in the hours and getting blamed for everything.  Not exactly the same, but as a teacher I made next to nothing, worked more hours than most and got blamed by the parents for their children's failures.  I loved the job, hated the parents and couldn't abide the money.  It's why I decided to do something else.

But let's apologize for doing something with our lives and having any amount of success because you know.....white privilege!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2016, 09:17:09 AM »
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/10/riveting-post-by-black-police-officer-confronts-blm-with-raw-honesty-and-every-american-needs-to-see-it-363067

In no way shape or form can I say this without being called racist.

Related and a side note - the Dallas police chief. He rules. That is all.

So on one side you have these black folks that "get it" and decided to make a path in their lives:
Larry elder
Jessie lee Peterson
Ben Carson
Herman cain
Allen west
David brown (Dallas police chief)
Kevin jackson
David Webb
Doreen borelli
Rod wheeler (detective)
Ted williams (prosecutor)
Tim scott
Clarence Thomas

On the other hand you have these clowns and community organizer types that do not buy into making your life successful and taking action on your life path:

Jesse jackson
Al sharpton
Richard fowler
Corrine brown
Elijah Cummings
Sheila jackson Lee
Charlie Rangel
Jeremiah wright
Mark Lamont hill

If I am a young black person struggling or needing to see some light, especially  young black male - how is this NOT a no brainier??

Community organizer that is always seemingly "struggling" and angry - vs - a colonel, a brain surgeon, a ceo, a ny times best selling author, a U.S. Senator, a police chief, A Supreme Court justice , etc. I mean hayseuss h cristo, this is not a hard decision. It baffles me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:21:25 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »
Related and a side note - the Dallas police chief. He rules. That is all.

So on one side you have these black folks that "get it" and decided to make a path in their lives:
Larry elder
Jessie lee Peterson
Ben Carson
Herman cain
Allen west
David brown (Dallas police chief)
Kevin jackson
David Webb
Doreen borelli
Rod wheeler (detective)
Ted williams (prosecutor)
Tim scott
Clarence Thomas

On the other hand you have these clowns and community organizer types that do not buy into making your life successful and taking action on your life path:

Jesse jackson
Al sharpton
Richard fowler
Corrine brown
Elijah Cummings
Sheila jackson Lee
Charlie Rangel
Jeremiah wright
Mark Lamont hill

If I am a young black person struggling or needing to see some light, especially  young black male - how is this NOT a no brainier??

Community organizer that is always seemingly "struggling" and angry - vs - a colonel, a brain surgeon, a ceo, a ny times best selling author, a U.S. Senator, a police chief, A Supreme Court justice , etc. I mean hayseuss h cristo, this is not a hard decision. It baffles me.
You missed one off the top of my head.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions