Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Baltimore is burning...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Baltimore is burning...
« on: April 28, 2015, 11:17:09 AM »
Trying to get that discussion out of my baseball thread...

I love how that mom is beating the hell out of that kid in front of the cops and no one cares except to encourage her.  I know, not priority for them now but any other time, she goes to jail for snatching the little fucker up like that.

To paraphrase Rev Jesse, he wanted to know why the westside did not get the revitalization dollars that the downtown did.  How can he look at what is happening and ask that question with a straight face?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Baltimore is burning...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 12:16:09 PM »
How can he look at what is happening and ask that question with a straight face?

Because if he doesn't, then the :miltie: going into his pocket dries up very quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 12:19:53 PM »
Oppression makes people distrustful of all manner of authority. Whether it is real or not, perception rules these folks' reality and their answer to what is perceived as violence is violence. It's a vicious cycle that will not be broken anytime soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 01:28:57 PM »
Let it burn, let them burn the whole fucker down. Then when its all gone and they really have nothing they can build it from scratch they way they want to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 01:34:35 PM »
Let it burn, let them burn the whole fucker down. Then when its all gone and they really have nothing they can build it from scratch they way they want to.
They will use your tax dollars to rebuild and make you like it. I, on the other hand, have a handy shelter that protects my holdings in an offshore account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 01:40:25 PM »
They will use your tax dollars to rebuild and make you like it. I, on the other hand, have a handy shelter that protects my holdings in an offshore account.

No problem, at least they would be earning the dollars instead of sitting around on theirs ass collecting them .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »

No problem, at least they would be earning the dollars instead of sitting around on theirs ass collecting them .

That's so cute that you actually expect them to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »
That's so cute that you actually expect them to work.

Never make a post in anger.    :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 12:25:21 PM »
Short Version: Based on what I've seen so far, this is what it sounds like to me. Freddie Gray was selling crack (and likely high on crack) when one of his lookouts said, "look out mofo, heah come the po po".

Fredrick evacuated the area in an expedited manner when he saw the bicycle police.

They chased him, had a tazer party and drug him to the police van (because it appeared he was either making them carry him or his legs weren't working).

So, the question is did he do it to himself. I think so. The van is partitioned, so the other young gentleman who was also unjustly arrested, I'm sure, couldn't see him but heard some banging. Freddy got a bolt that was sticking out of the back of the van to the head. Wound was consistent to that, according to autopsy. Also, they figure that's what broke his neck. Injuries are stated in this article to be consistent with those of someone in a car wreck.

Bottom line, Freddy is black, riot thu...I mean the rioting Baltimore youth are black, city councilpersons are black, police commissioner is black, the president of the USA is black, the Atty General (not sure if we still have one) was or is black, and apparently the DA leading this investigation is black. There was not probable cause to arrest Freddy SO, those bicycle riding, black boy beating, white crackers have to pay. Plus, a few more for good measure. Love, WT

Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide; six Baltimore officers charged

By Michael Walsh
1 hour ago

Yahoo News
Baltimore's State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced Friday morning that several officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray will face homicide charges.

“To the people of Baltimore and the demonstrators across America, I heard your call for ‘no justice, no peace.’ Your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man,” she said.

Six Baltimore police officers have been criminally charged: Officer Caesar Goodson, Officer William Porter, Lt. Brian Rice, Officer Edward Nero, Officer Garrett Miller and Sgt. Alicia White.

The charges, which vary for each person, include — second-degree murder, manslaughter, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Goodson faces second-degree depraved heart murder, which indicates a "callous disregard for the value of human life."

“I hope that as we move forward with this case, everyone will respect due process and refrain from doing anything that will jeopardize our ability to seek justice,” she said.

Mosby emphasized that the allegations against the officers involved in Gray’s arrest are not an indictment against the entire police department.

She shared that both of her parents, several of her aunts and uncles and her late grandfather were all cops.

“The actions of these officers will not and should not in any way damage the important working relationships between police and prosecutors,” she said, “as we continue to fight together to reduce crime in Baltimore.”

Mosby says that Gray was illegally arrested and that the police involved did not establish probable cause.

Though what she revealed is now a matter of public record, much of the evidence will be withheld to ensure a “fair and impartial process for all parties involved.”

Baltimore Police Department Commissioner Anthony Batts announces that the department's investiga …

As the public waits for more information, details from the investigation have slowly begun trickling out.

According to multiple reports, the medical examiner found that Gray’s head struck a bolt that jutted out in the back of the police van.

A law enforcement official told the Washington Post that this was not the 25-year-old man’s only injury, and that his wounds were consistent with those generally seen in car crashes.

Multiple police sources told WJLA that the head wound corresponds with a bolt in the back of the vehicle, and that the impact broke Gray’s neck.

It was not immediately clear what caused the blow while he was in custody, according to the sources.

The investigation did not uncover evidence connecting the videotaped portion of his arrest — which helped to spur protest and riots in the streets of Baltimore — with the young man’s death, according to the local ABC affiliate.

Police Commissioner Anthony Batts said at a news conference Thursday that the results were turned over to Mosby one day before a deadline he established.

“I set a date to get this done,” he said. “I was communicating clearly; I wanted a sense of urgency on this case to get the results out there. We dedicated 30 detectives, their full-time job was focused on this case and only this case.”

Many protesters are anxious to hear what the detectives uncovered — especially amid claims by his family’s lawyer, Billy Murphy, that his spine had been “80 percent severed.”

On April 12, the officers picked up a prisoner during the roughly 40-minute drive to the police station; Gray was unresponsive upon arrival.

The Washington Post reported that the prisoner, who could not see Gray because they were separated by a metal partition, thought that the young man “was intentionally trying to injure himself” by “banging against the walls."

The D.C. paper found this account in an application for a search warrant that had been sealed by the court. Authorities were reportedly seeking the uniform one of the arresting officers wore the day of Gray’s arrest.

But Donta Allen, who identified himself as the man in the van with Gray, told WJZ-TV that the report is inaccurate and that he just heard “a little banging.”

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself [sic],” Allen said to the station. “Why the f--- would he do that to hisself [sic]?”

Police revealed that the van made a stop on the way to the station that was not appropriately logged. Gray died in a hospital one week later.

A report from the Carroll County, Md., Sheriff’s Office, obtained by The Associated Press, indicates that one of the officers suspended following Gray’s death has had his mental stability called into question.

Lt. Brian Rice, the officer who initially pursued Gray, had been hospitalized in April 2012 over mental health concerns; at the time, he reportedly said he “could not continue to go on like this” and threatened to commit an act that was censored from the public version of the report.

Batts emphasized that the task force heeded his call and has exhausted every lead at this point in time, but that does not mean their investigation is over.

“The family and the community and the public deserve transparency and truth,” he said.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:27:11 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 02:58:11 PM »
Whichever way they decide to smite these honkies, I'm just glad that here at the X we can all come together to promote the pursuit of rule of law and justice.

Just like the Crips and Bloods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 04:24:25 PM »
Ebony and Ebony, come together in perfect harmony
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 07:33:58 PM »
I-I-I-I-I am everyday people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »
Until America elects a black, female, lesbian, and transgender questioning for President, there will be no peace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 09:34:20 AM »
Until America elects a black, female, lesbian, and transgender questioning for President, there will be no peace.

I disagree.

Sani would have this shit straightened out quick.  Sani '16.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
I disagree.

Sani would have this shit straightened out quick.  Sani '16.
Sani is good with 16, even if it is a bit older than his ideal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 03:01:30 PM »
"Kids Need Love Too"
Sani '16
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 07:27:21 PM »
Kip Winger disagrees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 03:46:17 PM »
Weird occurrence just now.  I logged on to the innerwebz and Foxnewz had a breaking story that police had just shot a black dude multiple times in Baltimore.  Conflicting eye witness reports.  He had a gun...didn't have a gun.  The usual.  Went back on a few minutes later and the story has been taken down and I don't see anything about it on teh Googled Chromes.  Either something weird is going on or the shrooms I just did are kicking in quicker than I thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 04:14:52 AM »
Weird occurrence just now.  I logged on to the innerwebz and Foxnewz had a breaking story that police had just shot a black dude multiple times in Baltimore.  Conflicting eye witness reports.  He had a gun...didn't have a gun.  The usual.  Went back on a few minutes later and the story has been taken down and I don't see anything about it on teh Googled Chromes.  Either something weird is going on or the shrooms I just did are kicking in quicker than I thought.

Sounds like normal life. Rougly 8/10ths of all "someone kilt" calls ultimately find no one even nearly kilt.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:22:21 AM by smooth_operator »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Token

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 11:57:00 AM »