Get ready for the riots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Baltimore is burning...
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2016, 12:27:03 PM »
Get ready for the riots.

Good, they finish what they started in their hoods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 08:00:34 AM »
I look forward the upcoming democratic sit in to protest this latest outrage against the black community.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 09:43:03 AM »
I look forward the upcoming democratic sit in to protest this latest outrage against the black community.
Sit in protest my black ass. This deserves some interstate blockage by slow walking and some white motorists being beaten or kilt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 01:56:33 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 03:11:13 PM »

What would make that better would be to have the actual Frogger game sounds.

http://free-loops.com/5088-frogger-game-audio.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 03:51:54 PM »
What would make that better would be to have the actual Frogger game sounds.

http://free-loops.com/5088-frogger-game-audio.html

I was thinking what would make it better is a tank, no pushing bodies, just squishing them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 08:44:50 AM »
I don't laugh at that trigger shit. I feel that way every morning in in this place walking to work. Find a colorful chick and follow her. They at least slow down for them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2016, 01:48:23 PM »
It's all burning. 

Cops in Louisiana.  Cops in Minnesota.   Black outrage.  Lesson?  When a police officer tells you to be still, that's not the time to try to engage in a discussion.  Be fucking still. 

Officers told you have a gun and you're trying to get into your pockets while they hold you on the ground?  Dead. 

You take the word of some woman who's ridiculously calm after her boyfriend was shot that he was "just" doing whatever?  You have no idea what the officer said or saw in the moments prior to her starting to film.  But ok, let's riot. 

I've seen countless editorials from black people saying "we can get shot just for getting an ID or for complying." 

Charlie is watching this, playing Helter Skelter in his head and smiling. 

It's going to blow up at some point and it won't be pretty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2016, 01:59:07 PM »
It's all burning. 

Cops in Louisiana.  Cops in Minnesota.   Black outrage.  Lesson?  When a police officer tells you to be still, that's not the time to try to engage in a discussion.  Be fucking still. 

Officers told you have a gun and you're trying to get into your pockets while they hold you on the ground?  Dead. 

You take the word of some woman who's ridiculously calm after her boyfriend was shot that he was "just" doing whatever?  You have no idea what the officer said or saw in the moments prior to her starting to film.  But ok, let's riot. 

I've seen countless editorials from black people saying "we can get shot just for getting an ID or for complying." 

Charlie is watching this, playing Helter Skelter in his head and smiling. 

It's going to blow up at some point and it won't be pretty.
My initial reaction to the Mn shooting isn't like the rest. There isn't enough info out to be able to judge much but so far, it seems like a trigger happy cop to me.

Ever seen the video of the cop shooting a man after asking him to get his registration? Cop was later fired but this seems very plausible in this instance. I don't know the proper procedure but I would assume that it should be to secure the firearm after the citizen announced that he has one BEFORE asking him for his license.

Why in the hell does he need to see the passengers license anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 02:27:46 PM »
My initial reaction to the Mn shooting isn't like the rest. There isn't enough info out to be able to judge much but so far, it seems like a trigger happy cop to me.

Ever seen the video of the cop shooting a man after asking him to get his registration? Cop was later fired but this seems very plausible in this instance. I don't know the proper procedure but I would assume that it should be to secure the firearm after the citizen announced that he has one BEFORE asking him for his license.

Why in the hell does he need to see the passengers license anyway?
You'll hate this, but I agree.

With this, I agree. The video looks like he may have been restrained enough that deadly force wasn't 100% necessary, but it's hard to say. And what is abundantly clear is that he definitely resisted arrest and he definitely continued to move when they straight up yelled at him "If you fucking move I swear to God".

Don't do that, and you live to tell about it.

This, I disagree on. I've seen a lot of people make similar comments. First of all, speculating on the psychology of this woman as her husband bled out next to her...you think you know how you would handle these situations, but you just don't. I've seen plenty of crime documentaries where the people who called 911 were called into question for being too calm about it when reporting the death. It is a way more common reaction than you'd think. Also, it's not clear that he was dead at the beginning of the video, and as that became clearer, she was clearly becoming more and more emotional.

More importantly: What did you want her to do there? Scream and yell and swat at the cops? I don't think getting extremely emotional would have made the situation better. It probably would have agitated the cop more and made it worse. I commend her for keeping cool and collected while documenting what transpired.

Bottom line, the way the Baton Rouge guy reacted was wrong. It got him killed. The way this guy (allegedly) and his wife reacted was right. He told the officer he had a firearm, which he was registered to carry. That's what the BR guy should have done from the beginning. The officer allegedly asked for his license and registration, and when he complied (something else the BR guy didn't do), the cop shot him. I honestly don't know what you or anyone else wanted him to do in that situation.

I could be completely wrong and it could come out that the wife's account is exaggerated or not exactly correct. I see no reason not to give her the benefit of the doubt and that her account is entirely plausible.

The cop is shouting/screaming/crying "I TOLD HIM NOT TO MOVE!" Maybe he's telling the truth. Her calm, collected telling of the story seems more coherent and more plausible to me.

Why no dash or body cam? I thought they were required now? It seems they always conveniently malfunction when it could either corroborate their story or disprove it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2016, 05:08:32 PM »
Just imagine for a second that you get taunted, cussed at, things thrown at you and everybody hates you for general purpose every day of your professional career.  Then, as a part of your job, you have to go talk to someone that is belligerent and was reported to have a gun in their possession.   Then, said individual, as you are trying to arrest him starts reaching into his pocket for something while fighting you off.  Whatcha gonna do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »
Just imagine for a second that you get taunted, cussed at, things thrown at you and everybody hates you for general purpose every day of your professional career.  Then, as a part of your job, you have to go talk to someone that is belligerent and was reported to have a gun in their possession.   Then, said individual, as you are trying to arrest him starts reaching into his pocket for something while fighting you off.  Whatcha gonna do?
Yes. That is relevant to the Baton Rouge case and I agree.

The MN case, if the wife's account is true, which at this point I have no reason to believe it's not, that doesn't apply. He was licensed to carry. He told the cop he had a gun. The cop asked for his license. He reached for it. The cop shot him for complying.

If you're a 2A advocate, you're not being consistent if you think he should have been killed for having a licensed firearm in his car and willingly offering that information to the police.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 09:32:59 PM »

The MN case, if the wife's account is true, which at this point I have no reason to believe it's not, that doesn't apply. He was licensed to carry. He told the cop he had a gun. The cop asked for his license. He reached for it. The cop shot him for complying.

If you're a 2A advocate, you're not being consistent if you think he should have been killed for having a licensed firearm in his car and willingly offering that information to the police.
Agreed as well.  Just hearing the sound of that cop's voice in her video, he panicked and screwed up.  Badly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 09:48:57 PM »
Agreed as well.  Just hearing the sound of that cop's voice in her video, he panicked and screwed up.  Badly.

And unfortunately, when a cop screws up, someone dies. Either the cop or the bad guy. It sucks, but it's the nature of the business.

Here is the part that I have a huge problem with. The "police brutality", "Black Lives Matter" shit is the chicken or the egg theory.

Do blacks think they are getting shot because of police brutality picking on black people? Or do police have itchy trigger fingers because blacks hate the cops and some tend to resist arrest or act belligerent? I know that all blacks don't resist or act belligerent, and I also know that all cops don't want to kill blacks.

In life I try to live life by a simple philosophy. O. A. R.
Owner
Accountable
Responsible

For example, in my job, if I can not get through to a customer because of whatever reason, I have to look at what I am doing to prevent that from happening. What can I do better to get past any objections or any negativity that the client may have. I am responsible for MY success and only I am responsible for what happens to my well being. I can't help that the customer may not like me, or his wife or husband pissed him off. I can make excuses and say well it's not my fault, or I can take responsibility that MY actions didn't get him or her to see things my way. Ultimately, it is MY responsibility. No excuses.

Who in the black community is going to take ownership of what is happening. Instead of blaming everyone, why not take responsibility for SOME blacks acting like idiots. Be an owner, accountable and responsible of WHY the police have itchy trigger fingers. They are never going to be able to combat what they feel is racist behavior or police brutality, but who is going to step up and say they CAN be responsible for how they act and teach their kids to act? Until that happens, the divide will continue to grow farther apart unfortunately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 10:28:32 PM »
2 cops down in Dallas protest. They showed it live on foxnews and they had to cut the cameras away. It looked bad. I saw two maybe 3 cops lying face down on the ground lifeless. Savage sons of bitches who did this. F this world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 10:36:51 PM »
Obviously the answer to any injustice, real or perceived, is to loot and shoot anything in sight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 11:10:58 PM »
Obviously the answer to any injustice, real or perceived, is to loot and shoot anything in sight.

Fucking this^^^^  No excuses!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 11:34:15 PM »
Fucking this^^^^  No excuses!!!

Makes sense to organize a peaceful protest against killing innocent people and then killing some more innocent people.

They are saying 3 dead cops now. I knew watching the live feed those guys weren't getting up. It was awful. Not sure why the police are negotiating with the guy. Just blow the sick mfer's head off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2016, 12:19:42 AM »

That's my only point of contention.  I don't take her at her word.   I've seen too much. 

When I used to own the furniture stores I had to get police to do ride alongs with me sometimes to pick up merchandise from people who'd threatened my employees.  Until, that is, until I was at a point where I didn't care if I lived or died and then I just busted up in there and let the chips fall.  But I digress. 

We'd knock on the door and some dude would answer. 
"Nah, man I don't live here.  I'm just visitin, so I can't let you in.  Naw. She ain't here.  Don't know where she is or when she be back."

And I'd see her looking out the window or running out the back door or whatever. 

Pull into a neighborhood and see a kid you KNEW lived there because you'd rented his mother some furniture. Ask him if he knows where Apartment 2B is and he says "Nah, man, I don't live in this neighborhood." 

Lie to me, lie to cops, lie without a second thought. 

So no, I don't believe her automatically.  Maybe he WAS just reaching for his ID.  Maybe he did tell the officer he had a gun.  But I'm not taking her word for it. Easy to claim it in retrospect.   I'd need other witnesses to verify. Or the guy's shoulder cam or something.

i also think it's fucking hilarious how many of these people were wonderful church-going, god-loving, saints who never did nothing wrong to nobody. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.