Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Basketball thread

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Basketball thread
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »
I wouldn't need any beerz to hit that cartoon.
What if she has a tail?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2014, 02:16:02 AM »
What if she has a tail?

Don't be dissing Chetara!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2015, 10:42:50 AM »
The Tigers open up SEC play tonight against Vandy, at Vandy.  Other than UK, I don't really know which SEC programs are the upper tier.  Is Vandy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »
From what I have gathered in reading Gore's innerwebs, Vandy is probably upper-middle tier in the SEC this season.  They are 10-3 so far.  Young and tall is the word on the skreet.  If this game were at the Pearl Arena, I'd say Auburn's crowd should help get a win.  In that damn nightmare of a gym in Nashville; however, that will be a tall task, no pun intended. 

I'm guessing we get our doors blown off in the first half only to make a nice charge in the second half and come up just short of a W.  Auburn hasn't won in Nashville since 1984, and I am not optimistic about that stat changing this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »
From what I have gathered in reading Gore's innerwebs, Vandy is probably upper-middle tier in the SEC this season.  They are 10-3 so far.  Young and tall is the word on the skreet.  If this game were at the Pearl Arena, I'd say Auburn's crowd should help get a win.  In that damn nightmare of a gym in Nashville; however, that will be a tall task, no pun intended. 

I'm guessing we get our doors blown off in the first half only to make a nice charge in the second half and come up just short of a W.  Auburn hasn't won in Nashville since 1984, and I am not optimistic about that stat changing this season.

We best them in 93, I was there. Yes, it was in football and it was before we became a basketball/baseball-equestrian school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2015, 10:59:37 AM »

That is the most negative post I have ever seen.  You sir, are not on board the U.S.S. Pearl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2015, 11:02:45 AM »
 :pearl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2015, 11:04:03 AM »
We have a lot more height on the court than them. Something we havent been able to say in a long while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »
We have a lot more height on the court than them. Something we havent been able to say in a long while.

If we put Cinnamon Buns and Trayvon (Don't call me Trovon) Reed on the court together, yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »
If we put Cinnamon Buns and Trayvon (Don't call me Trovon) Reed on the court together, yes.

If not, we're just gritty and spunky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2015, 11:31:39 AM »

^^You obviously know very little about the history of Auburn basketball under Bruce Pearl when SEC play starts. We turn it up a notch. Check your facts before you get on here and start spouting the negativity bub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »
^^You obviously know very little about the history of Auburn basketball under Bruce Pearl when SEC play starts. We turn it up a notch. Check your facts before you get on here and start spouting the negativity bub.

:pearl:
:bus:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2015, 11:41:46 AM »

And the keen white kid from Dothan that Snags has a man crush on. He's pretty lengthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
And the keen white kid from Dothan that Snags has a man crush on. He's pretty lengthy.

Speaking of whiteys, whatever happened to Jack Purchase?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2015, 11:53:28 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2015, 11:56:56 AM »
Vandy is pretty tall overall.  They have 2 guys that get a lot of minutes that go 6'10" and 7'. 

Purchase apparently can't buy any minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2015, 12:03:24 PM »
Vandy is pretty tall overall.  They have 2 guys that get a lot of minutes that go 6'10" and 7'. 

Purchase apparently can't buy any minutes.

He'll be here all week, folks.
Remember to tip the wait staff and try the veal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2015, 12:32:42 PM »
That is the most negative post I have ever seen.  You sir, are not on board the U.S.S. Pearl.
Don't make me post your text messages!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2015, 12:44:24 PM »
Don't make me post your text messages!

I stand by it.  My point was in that game and the previous 3, you could have taken Pearl off the court and substituted either Barbee or Lebo.  That was GAWD AWFUL basket ballin'.  As bad as we ever played with either of the two previous corches.  Yes, we've definitely improved since getting a couple of guys back but what an abortion those games were.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2015, 12:47:10 PM »
I stand by it.  My point was in that game and the previous 3, you could have taken Pearl off the court and substituted either Barbee or Lebo.  That was GAWD AWFUL basket ballin'.  As bad as we ever played with either of the two previous corches.  Yes, we've definitely improved since getting a couple of guys back but what an abortion those games were.

Seven games you maroon!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum