Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Basketball thread

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Basketball thread
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »
Whatever dude, get your foot off the ship plank, The Orange Pearl is sailing on without you.

:pearl:
He can't be riding the Orange Pearl ship and the Gus Bus at the same time. Or, could he? That's an interesting concept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2014, 08:12:15 PM »
Tigers handled their business tonight by about 16.  Forget the score.  Loved the addition on Alex Thompson. 6'8" forward from right here in Dothan.  Played well. Trayvon Reed gave them some 7' presence and nice to have Mason back. 

Yeah, I was pissed a couple of games ago, not because they lost but because the style of play was no different from the last decade.  Stupid passes, stupid shots, idiotic turnovers etc.  You deserve to lose by 20.  I can see that filling out the roster, getting Mason back and getting Bowers some help inside with Thompson and Reed can make this team much more competitive.

Now, they have one more legit OOC test in Xavier this week.  If they beat them, then they could improve to 8-5 going into conference play, given the other OOC opponents before Vanderbilt to start the SEC slate.

I attended this game last night. Courtside even - down at the AU bench end. And good laws Reed is a big fucking giraffe. Bowers is a hoss.

Our guys play hard and Pearl is taking steps to getting them right. He is constantly barking out shit/commands at those guys and is relentless about it. I was impressed. I know they still aren't very good but I see promise.

Thanks for the Scholly donor tix Snags. I even got to enter in my own gate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2014, 09:36:20 AM »
I attended this game last night. Courtside even - down at the AU bench end. And good laws Reed is a big fucking giraffe. Bowers is a hoss.

Our guys play hard and Pearl is taking steps to getting them right. He is constantly barking out shit/commands at those guys and is relentless about it. I was impressed. I know they still aren't very good but I see promise.

Thanks for the Scholly donor tix Snags. I even got to enter in my own gate.

No problem, buddy.  Was the limo driver on time?  I've been having a few problems with him lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2014, 09:47:49 AM »
No problem, buddy.  Was the limo driver on time?  I've been having a few problems with him lately.
Jesus, it was just last week you told me you fired your butler Phil. Good lord it must be rough and at this time of year.  You can't find good help anymore.

Prayers sent brother!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
Is Auburn royalty as yourself bred like UGAs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
Jesus, it was just last week you told me you fired your butler Phil. Good lord it must be rough and at this time of year.  You can't find good help anymore.

Prayers sent brother!

Please tell me he didn't have to fire the maid that likes the butt secks too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »

Prayers sent brother!

I'm starting to wonder.  Just last week, the landscaper got grass clippings in the pool and wouldn't you know it, the pool boy was on vacation. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 10:05:08 AM »

I'm not crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 10:20:53 AM »

I have heard male maids clean real gooder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »

That chick was like the Pele of anal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 02:40:17 PM »
That chick was like the Pele of anal.
The Nazis invented Neil Armstrong?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2014, 10:09:43 AM »
Texas Southern beat Kansas State last night.  They're 3-9 with 2 of the wins at KSU and Meatchicken Steak.  Played us down to the wire with a 1 point loss. I was wondering how in the world is this team 3-9?  Here's a team that plays with the likes of Alabama State, Prarie View and Alabama A&M and they open the season with an OOC schedule that includes:

Indiana
Tennessee
SMU
Baylor
Florida
Gonzaga
Michigan State
Auburn
Kansas State

All on the road.  Cripes!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
Nice 21 point win last night.  I know the competition had a little something to do with it, but it really looks like the team is gelling offensively with all the cogs finally in place, just in time for the conference schedule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 10:25:45 AM »
It really is amazing how much more competitive they look vs. last year. And I haven't compared wins vs last year at this point, so that may surprise me. But I have to believe that we win more games and at least make a decent showing in the SEC tourney.

We have more talent than I realized. I don't recall a 4 game win streak last year. Or the year before. Or the year before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
It really is amazing how much more competitive they look vs. last year. And I haven't compared wins vs last year at this point, so that may surprise me. But I have to believe that we win more games and at least make a decent showing in the SEC tourney.

We have more talent than I realized. I don't recall a 4 game win streak last year. Or the year before. Or the year before.

We're scrappy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 11:00:23 AM »
We're scrappy

Motherfucker you obviously don't remember about that being the downfall of Scooby Doo in the modern era.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »
Motherfucker you obviously don't remember about that being the downfall of Scooby Doo in the modern era.
Hey Buster, you need to watch who you're calling a moth....oh, my bad. Nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2014, 11:23:58 AM »

Velma Dinkley had that mousey, librarian look.  Take those glasses off and get a couple of tequila shots in her and SHAZZAM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »
Velma Dinkley had that mousey, librarian look.  Take those glasses off and get a couple of tequila shots in her and SHAZZAM.

And a couple of beers in me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2014, 12:35:22 PM »

And a couple of beers in me.

I wouldn't need any beerz to hit that cartoon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions