I Can't Pull for Alabama
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »
But if

Alabama beats Miss St.
Ole Miss beats Miss St.
Auburn beats Georgia and Alabama.
South Carolina beats Florida. 

We go to Atlanta. 

So if you want to root for them on Saturday, be my guest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: I Can't Pull for Alabama
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »
No way in hell I'm pulling for those entitled sister fucking pieces of trash.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 09:15:45 PM »
But if

Alabama beats Miss St.
Ole Miss beats Miss St.

We go to Atlanta. 

Nah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:23:18 PM »
Nah.
I'd pull for ISIS before I'd pull for those mother fucking douche bags
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 10:32:01 PM »
As much as I'd love to see Auburn with a chance to repeat as SEC champs, I would love just as much to see Auburn hand the turds their third conference loss in the IB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 10:35:54 PM »
I hope the Updykes lose all their remaining games and any bowl game they may play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »
But if

Alabama beats Miss St.
Ole Miss beats Miss St.

We go to Atlanta. 

So we would have 2 losses. MSU would have 2 losses and because they beat us head to head, we would win the West?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 12:47:48 AM »
So we would have 2 losses. MSU would have 2 losses and because they beat us head to head, we would win the West?

Here's the link to the tie breaker rules. If AU, UA, MSU and OM wind up in 4 way tie, AU wins because head to head against the other three, we have only one loss. 

MSU would have lost to the two teams we beat (OM and AL) so they would have two losses in the four team head to head.

UA would also have two losses among the four (AU and OM).

OM would have one loss among the four (AU).  So the head to head would be AU and OM, and AU holds the tie breaker over OM.

The TAMU loss doesn't hurt us. But we have to win out. That's a tall order.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_Championship_Game#Three_or_more-team_procedure
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 12:52:24 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 07:02:45 AM »
By the way our defense played, it's a very tall order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 07:19:48 AM »
Let's just win out...let everything else fall where it may. Btw, not gonna pull for uat Saturday, but like I've said before uat will beat MSU bad. Ole Miss will also beat MSU...how Auburn managed to beat OM is beyond me, probably helped that a few of their starters were out for the game or weren't 100%. So that MSU crap will be taken care of, Auburn just needs to regroup and stop fucking themselves over to start the damn games. Here's a stat for ya...since every fuckin game I hear some stat that has little to no bearing on the game that I'm watching, like if team X gangbangs all the cheerleaders at the Thursday fuckfest and if the moon is full the next night, then they're 37-2 the following Saturday game...if Auburn doesn't fuck themselves within the first four series on offense (stupid penalties or turnovers) then they're fucking undefeated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 08:16:01 AM »
Doesn't matter who I pull for. Alabama will beat Mississippi State. So will Ole Miss. 

Whatever happens after that I don't know. 

But I don't want to go to Atlanta, really.  I don't think a team that shits all over the bed and then pulls the sheets off and wipes the turds all over its face really has a right to go.  The loss to TAMU was embarrassing, humiliating, demoralizing and disgraceful.  There's no excuse for looking like bumblefucks, but we did. 

I'll donate $2 to St. Jude today when I shop at Kohls to atone for thinking of football when there are sick kids in the world. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 08:47:40 AM »
Doesn't matter who I pull for. Alabama will beat Mississippi State. So will Ole Miss. 

But I don't want to go to Atlanta, really.  I don't think a team that shits all over the bed and then pulls the sheets off and wipes the turds all over its face really has a right to go.  The loss to TAMU was embarrassing, humiliating, demoralizing and disgraceful.  There's no excuse for looking like bumblefucks, but we did. 

I'll donate $2 to St. Jude today when I shop at Kohls to atone for thinking of football when there are sick kids in the world.

And those were the high points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »
By the way our defense played, it's a very tall order.
Looking back, the only smoke and mirrors connected to this team was the defense.

And after we win in Tuscaloosa my hope is for the Turds to be matched up in a bowl against The Ohio State University. The "pride" of the conference will rest on their shoulders and a loss to Urban Meyer would be catastrophic in follow-up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »
if team X gangbangs all the cheerleaders at the Thursday fudgefest

Then I would wonder why team X is at a Jumbo KJ event.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 10:25:11 AM »
Let's just win out...let everything else fall where it may. Btw, not gonna pull for uat Saturday, but like I've said before uat will beat MSU bad. Ole Miss will also beat MSU...how Auburn managed to beat OM is beyond me, probably helped that a few of their starters were out for the game or weren't 100%. So that MSU crap will be taken care of, Auburn just needs to regroup and stop fucking themselves over to start the damn games. Here's a stat for ya...since every fuckin game I hear some stat that has little to no bearing on the game that I'm watching, like if team X gangbangs all the cheerleaders at the Thursday fuckfest and if the moon is full the next night, then they're 37-2 the following Saturday game...if Auburn doesn't fuck themselves within the first four series on offense (stupid penalties or turnovers) then they're fucking undefeated.

This.......

and this.

My personal opinion can change by a dominating performance this weekend followed by an IB win. Right now though, Auburn is beating themselves and it is too frustrating to think about the SECCG.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 10:47:14 AM »
This.......

and this.

My personal opinion can change by a dominating performance this weekend followed by an IB win. Right now though, Auburn is beating themselves and it is too frustrating to think about the SECCG football.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 10:51:35 AM »
Then I would wonder why team X is at a Jumbo KJ event.
That's epic & bananas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »
That's epic & bananas.

Wait, your are gonna fist with bananas now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2014, 11:06:46 AM »
Wait, your are gonna fist with bananas now?

kinky
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 11:11:20 AM »
Let's just win out...let everything else fall where it may. Btw, not gonna pull for uat Saturday, but like I've said before uat will beat MSU bad. Ole Miss will also beat MSU...how Auburn managed to beat OM is beyond me, probably helped that a few of their starters were out for the game or weren't 100%. So that MSU crap will be taken care of, Auburn just needs to regroup and stop fudgeing themselves over to start the damn games. Here's a stat for ya...since every fudgein game I hear some stat that has little to no bearing on the game that I'm watching, like if team X gangbangs all the cheerleaders at the Thursday fudgefest and if the moon is full the next night, then they're 37-2 the following Saturday game...if Auburn doesn't fudge themselves within the first four series on offense (stupid penalties or turnovers) then they're fudgeing undefeated.
The fuck you say! This is fucking fabulous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com