Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Damn Police

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Damn Police
« on: March 26, 2014, 07:20:11 AM »
Sign, Sign everywhere a sign. Let it be and let the man live in this tree!

Naked man removed from tree with bucket truck in Arab
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2014/03/naked_man_in_tree_charged_with.html#incart_2box

ARAB, Alabama -- A naked man who climbed 40 feet into a pine tree before dawn Saturday pleaded guilty to public lewdness Monday.

Police responded to a 911 call around 5 a.m. Saturday regarding a suspicious male near Vivian Jarrett Circle.

Upon arrival, police found 40-year-old Michael Howard Long in the pine tree, unclothed.

Long told police he was cleaning the tree up to make it his home.

After negotiation with officers, Long agreed to leave the tree, and the fire department used a bucket truck to aide in his removal.

He was initially charged with public lewdness and disorderly conduct, but a judge later dismissed the disorderly conduct charge. 

Police believe that drugs played a role in the incident.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Damn Police
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:59:57 AM »

Crack staff of investigators they have in Arab.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 09:26:51 AM »
Crack staff of investigators they have in Arab.

Saw a comedian a while back talking about an article he read where a woman came up behind a man who was fishing on the bank of a river.  Picked up a log and hit him so hard in the back of the head, one of his balls popped out.  "And the police believe this was a violent crime."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 09:32:57 AM »
That Yossarian is quite the character. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 09:38:43 AM »
Sign, Sign everywhere a sign. Let it be and let the man live in this tree!

Naked man removed from tree with bucket truck in Arab
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2014/03/naked_man_in_tree_charged_with.html#incart_2box

ARAB, Alabama -- A naked man who climbed 40 feet into a pine tree before dawn Saturday pleaded guilty to public lewdness Monday.

Police responded to a 911 call around 5 a.m. Saturday regarding a suspicious male near Vivian Jarrett Circle.

Upon arrival, police found 40-year-old Michael Howard Long in the pine tree, unclothed.

Long told police he was cleaning the tree up to make it his home.

After negotiation with officers, Long agreed to leave the tree, and the fire department used a bucket truck to aide in his removal.

He was initially charged with public lewdness and disorderly conduct, but a judge later dismissed the disorderly conduct charge. 

Is that his full name or name and description?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 02:02:04 PM »
Saw a comedian a while back talking about an article he read where a woman came up behind a man who was fishing on the bank of a river.  Picked up a log and hit him so hard in the back of the head, one of his balls popped out.  "And the police believe this was a violent crime."
I have added this to my list of things I hope to never experience. And it is one of the more unusual things on this list. This is the first I've heard of a fellow being hit in the head so hard his ball popped out. I could understand an eyeball. But a real ball? Surely not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 02:29:56 PM »
I have added this to my list of things I hope to never experience. And it is one of the more unusual things on this list. This is the first I've heard of a fellow being hit in the head so hard his ball popped out. I could understand an eyeball. But a real ball? Surely not.

Yes, and don't call me Shirley.  I forget who this guy was but he was reading pieces of articles and some of the dumbass things that were said.  Like a plane crashing into a hotel and part of the article said, "Most of the guests were taken by surprise."  Most of the guests? That means somewhere in the hotel, a guy got up that morning and said, "You know Ethel, I wouldn't be a bit damn surprised if a plane didn't fall right on our F'n heads today."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »
Yes, and don't call me Shirley.  I forget who this guy was but he was reading pieces of articles and some of the dumbass things that were said.  Like a plane crashing into a hotel and part of the article said, "Most of the guests were taken by surprise."  Most of the guests? That means somewhere in the hotel, a guy got up that morning and said, "You know Ethel, I wouldn't be a bit damn surprised if a plane didn't fall right on our F'n heads today."

DON"T LOOK ETHEL.......It's too late.  She'd already gotten a fly by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:25 PM »
"Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late. She'd already been mooned. Flashed her right there in front of
 the shock absorbers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »
Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »
DON"T LOOK ETHEL.......It's too late.  She'd already gotten a fly by.
Here he comes, boogity boogity, there he goes, boogity boogity!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."